Chapter 81: Unusual
1.2k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What had happened between him and All-Might was just a small episode for him.

No, it should be a medium size.

However, no matter what, he got a lot of profit since he could make All-Might owe him a favor. While the price was dangerous and something he didn't want to do again, he learned a lot from this lesson.

As for the six girls that almost broke into a fight, it was fortunate that nothing had happened.

Still, he decided to put this matter aside since there was something more important now.

"Alright, let's go!"

"OOOOOOHHH!!"

Everyone was excited when they thought they would play in the game hall or do karaoke.

"Oi, Bakugou, where are you going?" Mineta asked when he saw Bakugou ready to walk out.

"Don't get me involved with your game, clown bastard. I don't have time for this."

"Bakugou, how can you say that?" Kaminari pouted.

"Yeah, let's all go out together!" Kirishima tried to persuade Bakugou.

However, Bakugou was firm with his will since, as someone who wanted to become a number one hero, how could he play around with everyone?

Still, if the one who was the most frustrated among them during the previous villain attack, it was him since he could not do anything back then. He was useless, and it made him angry at himself.

'Number one hero? I can't even protect myself!'

Bakugou felt his incompetence almost crushed his heart.

"Ah, I see... it seems you're scared."

But before Bakugou walked out of the class, he heard Mineta's voice. "...What did you say?"

"Well, you probably are tone-deaf or aren't good with the game, so you decide to escape, right? It's okay. If that's the case, you can go home."

He wasn't sure why he said this, but he wanted to provoke someone for some reason, and Bakugou was a perfect target.

"Bastard..."

Bakugou almost exploded, and his hand grasped the door firmly like he wanted to crush it. "If that's what you want, then let's do it! Let's have a match! You and me!"

"Good. I also want to teach you some manners."

"Ha? All the talk! Show me all you have got in the game hall later!"

"Oh, Bakugou and Mineta are going to have a match!"

"Haha, this is going to be exciting!"

Many were excited by the fight between the two.

Iida and Midoriya somehow panicked and tried to stop when they thought that Mineta and Bakugou would fight each other.

"Shut up, Deku! Stay away from me! I am going to teach this guy who is the best in the class!"

"Iida, don't stop me. I want to teach him some manners since this place is different from middle school. He isn't a big shot here."

Iida and Midoriya were more panicked.

They also didn't expect Mineta to provoke Bakugou, but they had to say everything had become more interesting.

The only one who didn't feel surprised somehow was Jiro and Momo since they had seen him provoking All-Might.

Compared to All-Might, what is Bakugou?

Fortunately, even if Mineta and Bakugou were going to fight, they were going to fight in a different place, known as the game hall.

"I will go home."

Todoroki didn't join this game and decided to go home.

"Eh? You're going home, Todoroki?" Sero asked subconsciously.

"I am not going to join your game," Todoroki said coldly.

However, neither Bakugou nor Mineta said anything.

If Todoroki wanted to go back, then go for it.

Sero also shrugged his shoulders before he joined everyone.

Midoriya and Iida also didn't stop Todoroki since they were more cornered about Bakugou and Mineta.

Still, when Todoroki almost walked out of the class, he stopped for a moment and saw that no one seemed to care about him since they were more cornered about the fight between Bakugou and Mineta. His eyes were on him for a moment before he walked away slowly as if hoping someone would stop him.

Yet even now, no one seemed to notice his figure.

"Alright, let's not waste time any longer! Let's go!"

"That's what I want! I will crush you to bits, you clown bastard!"

"Say that again after you beat me, little firecracker."

"Firecracker? But this firecracker is enough to blast you!"

"Try it."

They stared at each other for a while, but they knew it was impossible for them to fight for real, especially in the classroom.

Even if Bakugou seemed to be out of control, he wasn't stupid. Instead, he was smart. Yet he still knew how to play, and he told them about the game hall where he usually played during his middle school time.

Coincidentally, it was also the place where he also wanted to visit.

The location was quite close to Yuuei, and they could arrive within 15 minutes of walking.

It might be because they came as soon as the class was over that the game hall was relatively empty.

The game hall was full of everything.

From arcade games to ping pong, darts, bowling, billiards, karaoke, and many others.

The price was also quite reasonable, so it was quite nice for their wallets.

"So this is a game hall?" Momo looked around curiously.

"It's your first time here, Yaomomo?" Jiro asked curiously.

"Yes." Momo nodded but then slightly frowned. "But it's slightly noisy." The noise was quite unbearable, but she was curious about her surroundings.

"This place is like this, but the karaoke room should be quiet, and there are many games here. You should have fun here."

"Have you been here, Jiro-san?"

"Well, I have been here." Jiro was slightly embarrassed since she felt this wasn't a feminine hobby to visit a game hall.

"Then, can you teach me?" Momo wanted to try many things.

"Sure, but let's look over that guy first. I am afraid something might happen later." Jiro looked at Mineta and Bakugou, who were ready to start their duel.

Iida and Midoriya were slightly overwhelmed and wanted to stop them, but when they were inside the game hall, they couldn't help but look around curiously since it was their first time here.

Midoriya was a nerd, so all his time was spent worshiping All-Might and researching other heroes. He also spent most of his money on hero goods, so he didn't have much money. Still, the real reason why he had never come was that the aura of normie in this place was too intense for him, so he couldn't enter.

On the other hand, Iida was as stiff as the chopping board. After school, he would go home to study, following his schedule precisely. He also thought this place was a waste of time, but he had never expected to enter one.

Still, when they entered, they felt they had entered another world.

Bakugou and Mineta didn't care about what Iida and Midoriya were thinking.

"What do you want of the match that you want to start with?"

Mineta took off his blazer and was ready to move around.

"Then, let's start with the fighting game!" Bakugou made up his mind without hesitation.

"Okay."

However...

"...I lose." Bakugou widened his eyes in disbelief.

"....." Everyone.

He stretched his head and looked at Bakugou. "I won." For him, a fighting game was an easy thing, especially with his eyes. He could read Bakugou's movement like a textbook and defeat him easily. Still, his mood felt better when he saw Bakugou's frustrated expression.

Bakugou gritted his teeth and roared, "One more! But it is a different game now!"

By then, they had tried many things, from darts, ping-pong, billiards, air hockey, and even a crane game.

However, he was able to defeat Bakugou in all of those games easily.

"It's amazing! You can get all of them so easily, Mineta-kun!" Hagakure cheered him out and was excited when she saw him getting the biggest doll in the crane game.

While Hagakure was invincible, he could see her eyes and seemed to look at the large doll in his hands. "Do you want this, Hagakure-san?"

"Eh?"

"It's for you. You can have this."

"Is that okay?" Hagakure didn't reject his gift, but she was slightly embarrassed and felt happy.

"It's okay. I can get it anytime." He felt taking a doll from the crane game was as easy as seducing a lonely wife.

"Thank you, Mineta-kun!" Hagakure cheered happily while hugging the doll.

He was in a daze when he saw Hagakure since, in his eyes, she wasn't invisible, and her figure could be seen with his eyes.

Why was this?

Why did he feel that this girl had become his girlfriend?

"How about us?"

He turned and saw that there seemed to be the rest of the girls behind him, but the rest of the girls aside, he felt weird when he saw Uraraka among this group. After all, Uraraka had always stuck with Midoriya like her tail. However, he didn't bother to think and asked, "Which doll do you want?"

"That one!"

"Can you give me this one?"

On the other hand, Bakugou tried to hold his anger, but in the end, he shouted and roared, "Hurry up and go for the next match, bastard!"

"Bakugou, don't be noisy here! This is a public place!" Kirishima sighed helplessly.

Bakugou's words attracted the hostile gaze of all girls, but Bakugou didn't dodge since he felt his match with Mineta was more important!

Mineta realized that being popular gave him a weird feeling for some reason, especially with Bakugou.

Still, the next match was about to start, and this time, it was a karaoke match.

"I will sing first."

Once they booked the room, Bakugou said without hesitation while holding the mic.

"Huh? Can you sing, Bakugou?" Kaminari asked curiously.

"Just shut up and listen!"

Bakugou took a deep breath before he showed his singing skill.

"..."

Everyone was in a daze.

Even Mineta was in a daze since Bakugou's singing skill was good!

While Bakugou sounded quite harsh and roared most of the time, his voice was strangely soothing, which made them speechless.

When Bakugou finished his song, he threw the mic at Mineta.

'It's your turn!'

Those words clearly showed on his face.

He raised his brow and said, "As you wish, I will show you that I am better than you in anything." He then looked at the list of the song and chose one of the songs he was familiar with.

"Huh? Mineta, are you sure that you're going to sing this song?" Jirou was surprised.

"Do you know this song, Jiro?"

"It's an old song and a rap."

"Rap?"

"Look at me."

He looked at Bakugou with a provoking gaze and sang the song he chose.

<BGM: Hilcrhyme - Daijyobu>

When the music started, he sang.

---

"...why?"

Bakugou lowered his head since he had lost again.

Everyone sighed. Even though Bakugou was amazing, Mineta happened to be better.

"It's hundreds of years too early for you to defeat me." He rubbed his throat and said, "I will go out to get a drink. You guys go and have fun. You have paid anyway, so it will be wasteful if you don't sing."

They looked at each other before they nodded.

When they started to sing, he took his glass and left the booth.

Uraraka looked at his back before she stood up too. "I am going to take a drink too." She had always searched for a chance to talk with him alone, and this time, she saw an opportunity, so she didn't miss out and tried to follow him.

She had always wanted to say something to him, but she was unable to do so.

She tried to search for him, then saw him in the all-you-can-drink area. However, he wasn't alone. She saw him with a group of female students from another school. When she saw this, she was at a loss, but at that moment, just a moment, their eyes happened to meet each other.

She wasn't sure, but she approached him without hesitation and took his hand since she knew he needed help.

"Um, Mineta-kun, everyone is waiting."

She pulled him away from the group of girls, ignoring them.

"Hey, where did you bring him?"

"We're in the middle of talking!"

"Don't suddenly butt in."

"Sorry, I have something to do."

Mineta apologized to the girls who bravely tried to approach him and didn't bother to talk with them anymore. Instead, he looked at Uraraka, who held his hand, feeling slightly unusual for some reason, especially when he thought about Midoriya since this scene reminded him of a certain scene in his previous life.

It was a good one for him, but for others... it was better not to mention it.

41