Chapter 87: Powerless
1k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the weekend, it was a weekday.

As a student, he had to go to school and study. After their outing to the game hall, the relationship of everyone in class 1-A had become closer. He also got 10 million dollars after he finished his job, but he wasn't happy, especially when he received a chat from one of his acquaintances.

The chat was simple and was only a video, message, and link connected to a Giggle Map.

The message was simple, and this person told him to visit the address shared on the link.

However, the video was different since it put him in a strange mood.

The content of the video was a cut video of Kodai kissing his lips before he woke up in silence. The video was clear, and even if it was dark, anyone who saw the video could clearly see that it was him and Kodai on the video.

While he had expected this, especially when he noticed a glimpse of a lens or glass when he turned his head at dawn when he was sculpting, he didn't expect to meet this type of situation. Suddenly, he thought of the scene where a MILF was blackmailed of a certain video, and she had to serve the man to keep this material a secret.

He felt he was in this type of situation, but the only difference was that he was the one who was being threatened, which put his mood strange.

As a student of the hero department school, he had never thought she would do something like this.

"Mineta-kun, what's wrong?"

"Uraraka?" He looked up and saw Uraraka looking at him worriedly.

"You seem down. Is there something wrong?"

"No, I am okay."

"Really?" Uraraka was still worried.

'Why don't you go to Midoriya?' He glanced in Midoriya's direction, who talked with Iida, oblivious of everything. "Sorry, I might be nervous."

"Nervous?" Uraraka was surprised.

"What are you nervous about? Is there anything in this world that can make you nervous?" Jiro suddenly joined and asked curiously. After all, when everyone panicked when the villains attacked them, he calmly instructed everyone. Even if he was hurt, he was still able to tell Uraraka to calm down, so it surprised her when she heard he was nervous.

"Hey, I am also a human. Isn't it normal for me to be nervous?" He was speechless.

"But what are you nervous about?" Hagakure asked curiously.

"Isn't it obvious? It's the Sports Festival."

He decided to bullshit this time since they might keep pestering him if he didn't do this. Honestly, he didn't care much about the Sports Festival. Even if his result was horrible, it didn't bother him since the only thing he could get from this event was popularity.

Did he care about popularity? Not really.

However, suddenly he felt it might be better for him to win. After all, the popularity he gained from becoming the champion of the Sports Festival was different from the popularity he got from announcing his identity as an All-Tuber.

By becoming the champion, it would mean he was the strongest, and it would make it easier for him to choose the place for an internship, especially when he was interested in working in the office of some Pro-Heroes.

"I understand that feeling since our result on the Sports Festival will also affect our future activities such as an internship." Momo also joined their conversation.

Then before he talked, everyone started talking to each other without him talking. He also noticed that all the girls in the class gathered around him. If Tokoyami, Sero, Kaminari, and a few guys didn't participate in this conversation, he knew he was the only guy.

Still, he knew that this was out of his character since he had to decide to do his best at the Sports Festival. If it was his usual, he wouldn't get serious and just did so-so at the Sports Festival, so he wouldn't attract that much attention.

After all, even if the Sports Festival would help all the heroes in this country to know him, many villains would also attract to him, and he might become their target.

However, at this moment, he didn't feel fear since he knew that they were all weak chickens. He didn't think it was necessary for him to hide any longer, especially when he decided to change this world.

As of now, his view was still limited since the people around him were all good people. This was a flawed view, so he thought to meet the villains in this world, or should he become a villain?

His "doppelganger" ability allowed him to duplicate himself.

By using his ability, he would create a double identity.

One was someone who aspired to become a hero, and the other was a villain, revolutionist, or anything. He wasn't sure how to name this identity, but he could do that later. Still, he shook his head since it was better to wait for a while until he made a complete plan. Being in a hurry would do nothing good for him, and it was better to wait until the Sports Festival ended. He also needed to talk with the person who recorded a video of him being kissed by Kodai.

Then soon, everyone stopped talking since the class had started once again.

Uraraka seemed happy that she could share his worry.

"Minoru."

"Yes?"

Momo wanted to ask why his relationship with Uraraka seemed so close, but she felt it was too rude for her to ask and who was she for asking him such a question.

"Hmm?"

"No-Nothing..."

Momo shook her head, feeling slightly depressed.

"Are you alright?" He asked in concern.

"I am okay. I am sorry for making you worry."

"If you have something that you're worried about, please tell me. I am unsure whether I can help you, but it isn't good to bottle up your emotion."

"Thank you, Minoru."

Momo nodded and smiled gently. She suddenly promised to bring her to the convenience store and thought to ask him when they should go out, but the class started, and it was impossible to ask such a question.

As the class progressed, it was time to go home.

He didn't waste his time and was ready to leave, but his lips twitched since many people didn't want to let him go.

"WHAT THE HECK???!!!!"

He looked at Uraraka, who got surprised beside him. "It should be a group from the General Department who are curious about us. They should be coming to check on us before the Sports Festival." He didn't care about the extras and just walked. "Excuse me, can you not gather in front of our class? Many of us want to go home, so it will trouble us if you gather like this."

He wasn't being unreasonable, but they were the ones who were being unreasonable. Honestly, he didn't have to be polite, but he needed to do it since people were unreasonable.

The students of the Yuuei weren't stupid, and they knew they had caused trouble.

"Ah, I am sorry."

"Please."

The girls blushed, and the guys felt they had done something rude, so they naturally opened a path for him. Many also knew who he was since he was quite famous for instructing everyone on panic because of the group of press last time.

"Do you want to go back, Uraraka-san?"

"Un."

"Do you want to get back together?"

"Eh? Is that okay?"

"It is only until the entrance, though."

"I don't mind."

"How about I join too?"

They turned and saw Jiro there.

"Sure."

While he nodded, Uraraka could only smile.

In the end, many followed him to go home, but when he was about to leave, someone stood in front of him. While having an average weight was a good thing since it helped him to hide, he hated the feeling of looking up at someone.

"Can you step away?"

His voice was rather cold since he almost lost his patience, looking at the young man in front of him.

The young man with messy indigo hair was the only student who blocked their path. He seemed to be confident and wanted to show the 1-A Class of the Hero Department a piece of his complaint, but being stared at by Mineta and all the students in the 1-A Class made him overwhelmed.

Being stared at like this, he felt he had lost his balance and was about to fall, but Mineta caught his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah, um, yes."

"Good."

The one who looked up now wasn't Mineta, but the young man. Still, he realized how powerful Mineta was. Even though Mineta seemed quite slender, he could hold his shoulder at ease, stopping him from falling.

"Be careful next time."

Mineta helped him to stand up and patted his shoulder before he left.

There was no drama of declaration or whatever.

Unlike in the original, where the 1-A Class fought the weaklings, they were fighting a super boss that could kill even an All-Might. Their hearts also had become one from the previous accident and when they went out on karaoke. When all of them walked, no one dared to stop them, and all the students who wanted to watch them stepped away subconsciously, giving them a path like it was the most natural thing to do.

'This is the 1-A Class...'

Before the Sports Festival even started, their hearts were almost crushed by the intensity of everyone in the 1-A Class.

'So this is the 1-A Class...'

Watching them leave, the young man with the messy indigo hair was frustrated by his powerlessness and cowardliness.

On the other hand, the majority of students in the 1-A Class followed him happily and proudly.

Only a few people were depressed and thought they were going to show who was the best among them at the Sports Festival.

34