Chapter 335: Your hero
275 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Impossible!"

This was the first word that came out of Midoriya's mouth.

The others were the same since they couldn't believe it!

Yet, the fact was in front of them.

Midoriya's all-out attack did nothing.

Even Mineta's clothes were completely unscathed from that blow. That blow couldn't even send him a few centimeters away from his spot. He still stood at his starting spot like nothing had happened.

"That's all?"

Midoriya frowned and was about to send another blow, but as expected, it did nothing. No matter how many times he sent his blows, everything was meaningless. Mineta's body absorbed all of the impacts of his fists, causing everything to become null.

With his "Pop Up" (Master), a physical attack was simply useless on him.

Even if Midoriya used a million percent of the power of One-For-All, it would do nothing to him.

Still, did this bastard think he didn't feel angry about being beaten up?

While Midoriya was still charging like a mad bull, he heard a voice, which caused him to startle.

"It's my turn."

"!?"

His "Danger Sense" caused his body to tingle painfully, but even so, he didn't have time to dodge. His head was grabbed as Mineta had a knee attack on his face.

"ARGGGH!"

Midoriya was thrown as he closed his eyes, feeling extreme pain on his face. He wasn't sure, but he could tell his nose should have been broken.

The One-For-All should have enhanced his physical ability, but even so, it didn't mean that his body was that strong, either. While this Quirk gave him an unbelievable power, the durability of his body wasn't that strong. Being kneed by Mineta gave him a big blow.

Still, while Midoriya wasn't sure, he could tell that Mineta was going to approach him again, and in fear, he used his "Smokescreen" Quirk once again and decided to escape, trying to search for another chance to defeat him. Unfortunately, Mineta didn't give him time to do so.

When Midoriya used his "Blackwhip" to escape, he felt like his body was pulled by something.

"Midoriya!"

All the previous generations of One-For-All screamed at the same time, hoping that Midoriya could escape or turn the tide, yet; unfortunately, Midoriya's opponent couldn't be defeated by mere plot armor.

More importantly, the plot armor of Midoriya was too weak compared to Mineta's perfection.

Being pulled, Midoriya could do nothing as he saw a fist slammed into his head.

'No!!!'

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!*

A powerful blow with a magnitude even stronger than Midoriya's combination of Quirks caused the ground to crumble, and many buildings nearby were ruined.

The sound of the impact could also be heard on the entire Yuuei, causing all the people who were living inside to be startled.

The might of Mineta's punch was even stronger than the power of One-For-All!

"Mineta-boy! Midoriya-boy!"

All-Might, who was almost blown away by the impact, shouted worriedly, but Midoriya ignored that shout, looking at Mineta's fist with a lingering fear.

'If that punch hit me...'

If Mineta's punch hit him, then without a doubt, he would have a lot of broken bones, and worst case, he might die.

Fortunately, Mineta had never intended to punch Midoriya.

As he pulled Midoriya with his sticky substance, he stuck him onto the ground so Midoriya was unable to escape before teasing him.

"Go back."

When the dust disappeared, and everything cleared up, Mineta said those words.

Hearing those words, Midoriya couldn't control his tears and started to cry once again. He closed his eyes with his arms and asked, "...why? Why did you stop me? Did... did you think that I really not fit to become a hero?" His voice was trembling and choked because of his tears.

Was he really unsuitable to become a hero?

Was it a mistake for him to become a hero?

Mineta pulled his fist and looked at Midoriya speechlessly. He didn't really want to become a counseling teacher, but he knew that the situation forced him to become one.

"Then, you don't want to become a hero?"

"..."

Midoriya stopped crying after hearing those words since he really wanted to become a hero.

Becoming a hero had already become his obsession.

As long as he could become a hero, he would do anything.

His obsession was so strong that he could even ignore all the dangers around him.

"Then, don't waste the chance which has been given to you."

This was what Mineta had always felt when he saw Midoriya. He felt like Midoriya was wasting the potential of One-For-All.

The power of One-For-All was obvious to all.

If this Quirk wasn't strong, then how could All-Might become the symbol of peace?

As long as Midoriya was given time, without a doubt, Midoriya would become even stronger. He didn't doubt it, and in the future, it was possible for Midoriya to become one of the strongest people in the world. He didn't doubt it since if One-For-All didn't have such power; then it was impossible for All-For-One to have such an obsession with it.

However, given such power, Midoriya didn't appreciate it. Instead, he had this suicidal tendency where he would charge forward, trying to save people as much as he could, like he was possessed by a spirit.

More importantly, Mineta was so angry when he thought that this guy would go out, giving an All-For-One chance, and Shigaraki stole his Quirk!

Where the heck did this guy put his brain?

Was it eaten by the Nomu during the previous war?

With him around, it wouldn't be too late to fight when Midoriya had mastered everything. Yet, this guy felt like the world owed him something and tried to compete with him because of his ugly, inferior emotions.

Being scolded, Midoriya couldn't say anything and just lowered his head.

All-Might and the rest of the One-For-All also couldn't say anything since they knew that they might have given this teenager pressure, causing him to almost go crazy.

"But... but... what about All-For-One?"

As for Shigaraki, Midoriya felt that Shigaraki was a victim, and he wanted to save him, but All-For-One? There was no salvation for this demon lord wannabe.

"Him? It's okay. I can handle it. Whether it is protecting this country, peace, or even you, I can handle it. Instead of thinking about sacrificing yourself, you should think about how to become stronger since I can't maintain the peace of this country on my own, so before that, just leave everything to me.

"Now, if you still want to leave, then I won't stop you since you aren't so young that you can't make your own decision."

He turned and waved his hand. "Then, I will leave first. All-Might, help me to take care of the rest."

"Ah, um!" All-Might hurriedly nodded as he watched Mineta's back with a helpless smile before he looked at Midoriya. Watching Midoriya, who sat on the ground, battered from the previous fight, with a smile since he could tell his inheritor had grown up.

"Come on, Midoriya-boy."

Midoriya watched Mineta's back absentmindedly as he nodded at All-Might's words while thinking that this was the hero that he wanted to be.

11