Chapter 340: At last…
318 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No one was talking.

Nezu's room was eerily quiet as Mineta tried to digest this news.

"...really?"

"Really."

"...."

Mineta let out a helpless sigh as he let his head lie on the sofa. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, thinking about many things, but inwardly, he was just trying to create suspense, so Nezu could tell how hard he was able to maintain his calm. After all, he had known this matter beforehand, so he didn't feel surprised.

While Hokusai didn't join the fight, he sent a copy of Aizawa with Shigaraki, so everything would be alright.

As expected, under the combination of Aizawa and Shigaraki, even if the opponent was the strongest hero in the United States, if not the world, no one could be their opponent. Even if there were powerful jets that ganged them, Shigaraki could handle them easily since it was impossible for a jet to aim a small and agile target like him in the sky, so everything was massacred.

"Let me ask you again, is it real?"

"It's real." Nezu let out a helpless sigh. "I don't want to believe it too, but the hero and all of the people who came to support her all died, killed by Shigaraki."

"How about her Quirk? Was Shigaraki able to steal her Quirk?"

This was the only problem.

If Shigaraki couldn't steal her Quirk before she died, then it was okay, but what if he did?

Still, Mineta knew the truth, but he pretended like he didn't know.

"Fortunately, no." Nezu shook his head, but his expression was also quite at ease.

While their conversation wasn't something that should be talked about, considering how bad taste it was to talk about death, they knew this was an important conversation.

If Shigaraki was able to get his hand on that Quirk, then one wouldn't be able to imagine what their future would be.

Even though Mineta and the other heroes had worked so hard, there was still a limit, and the villains were prosperous in those small cities. With their number, it was also impossible to stop them.

It was already amazing that this country didn't crumble and be destroyed.

Fortunately, there was Mineta.

"Nezu-sensei, we can't wait any longer." Mineta shook his head since if this situation continued, the worst thing would come. As they grew weaker, the villain grew stronger.

"I know." Nezu nodded. "You don't need to worry. I have planned everything."

"What kind of plan?"

While Nezu was weak, Mineta knew how smart this bear-like mouse was. To be honest, even now, he was dumbfounded by how courageous Nezu was. The way Nezu spent his money... he had to say he was slightly jealous.

Still, while Mineta asked whether Nezu wasn't afraid that Nezu would become poor, Nezu said simply, "I can't do much, and this is the only thing that I can do for all of you."

Nezu knew that he was weak and couldn't do much except help with the matter of logistics.

By now, the entire Yuuei had turned into a moving fortress. When an attack was coming, such as a bombing or anything, the entire Yuuei would enter the underground area 3,000 meters deep into the ground. It was also connected to Shiketsu High School, which was located in Osaka.

Two schools could move each other, and no one could stop them under the ground.

More importantly, each layer of those undergrounds was protected with a thick layer of metal plate, which could defend against an explosion from the hydrogen bomb and stop Shigaraki's rot from spreading before they could run away.

However, the most unbelievable thing about the change in this school was the fact that it could float.

Yet, flying!

It wouldn't be weird to say that this school had become a flying fortress.

Naturally, such an amazing thing needed a lot of energy, so this was the most troublesome thing.

As of now, Nezu could only rely on technology along with people with a Quirk which was related to electricity.

Mineta had a feeling that when everything was over, the government was about to start something. No, Nezu planned to do something, and this was their plan.

"Take All-For-One and the rest down?"

"Yes." Nezu nodded. "What do you think?"

"I don't mind, but what's the plan? Do you want me to lead everything and fight a direct battle? If so, then you will make many people die."

Nezu shook his head. "The most important thing about the Paranormal Liberation Front is the three people inside this organization. One is Shigaraki, the second is All-For-One, and the third is Hokusai."

"You want me to stop Hokusai, right?"

"That's right." Nezu nodded. "If you can stop Hokusai, then everything will be easy."

"But what about Shigaraki and All-For-One?"

"It's okay. All-For-One will be handled by Endeavour."

"Then, Shigaraki?" However, when Mineta saw Nezu's expression, his lips twitched. "...don't tell me..."

"Yes." Nezu nodded, but his eyes filled with determination.

"Midoriya, huh?"

"That's right." Nezu nodded. "I believe that he can handle this."

"I can't deny that, but he can't be alone."

"Yes, he won't be alone. You don't need to worry, but if possible, when you finish Hokusai, please come to help."

"...do you think Hokusai is a small fry that one can defeat anytime?"

"No, but I believe in you."

Was Hokusai weak?

No, this guy was strong!

More importantly, Hokusai could create a copy of someone, creating an unbeatable army.

Except for Mineta, no one thought they could handle him.

"...you really gave me such a hard job." Mineta let out a helpless sigh.

"I know, and I am sorry." Not only was Nezu sorry, but everyone was sorry since they knew that only Mineta was able to handle Hokusai.

"Then, just tell me when the plan starts." Mineta stood up and decided to leave.

"Thank you."

Nezu said for the last time.

Mineta didn't say anything and waved his hand, telling him that he was going to leave.

Even if the two didn't say anything, they knew Mineta could die in this battle. This wasn't a joke, but even so, they still hoped for Mineta to stop Hokusai since, right now, no one could defeat Hokusai except for him.

As for Aizawa? He will go with Midoriya since Midoriya alone definitely isn't enough.

As for Endeavour, he, along with other heroes, would handle All-For-One.

But Mineta? He will face Hokusai alone.

Their battle everyone knew that they couldn't join, but even so, they knew that no one could guess the result of their battle.

Whether Mineta would win, or would Hokusai win?

However, once their battle was determined, the winner would definitely end the battle.

Whether the villain or the hero won would be determined by the battle between Mineta and Hokusai.

Yet, for one thing, Mineta had to stop Hokusai first, or else this battle would move in a direction no one could predict.

With that said, Mineta went to the dorm of Class 1-B, staying there for a night, but no one said anything since they could feel that something was about to happen, and he might try to say goodbye to them.

"Ma-make me pregnant..."

Ibara whispered those words as she hugged him tightly.

Mineta didn't say anything and just enjoyed this moment since this would probably be the last time they might meet each other.

11