Under the Pale Moonlight R-18
2.8k 6 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucy shifted from his embrace, moving to slide her leg over his waist she pushed herself up. Moving to straddle him fully as she rested her hands on his abdomen. Playing with the buttons softly.

''Could I...'' Lucy frowned a bit, slightly upset at the fact she was having such difficulty opening the buttons of his shirt, only for David's hands to slide over hers, his hands were large and strong, letting herself relax above him. The gentle squeeze he gave her hands enough to give her the reassurance she needed.

''Can I be the lead? At least for the start?'' Lucy asked finally, her hands squeezing at his own softly.

''Of course, this is your night babe.'' David spoke softly, causing her to smile before he slowly let her hands go.

She was now able to actually pull his buttons free, slowly exposing his abdomen and chest. His muscles looked good beneath the moon as she slid her hands up along his muscles as she leaned down.

Pressing her lips to his softly, it started as a normal kiss before it slowly grew in intensity. Letting Lucy lead David for how far she was willing to go, until she pressed herself down. Her tongue fumbled around slightly before quickly adapting as David helped her.

The two muscles mingled together in a heated dance before she pulled away to pull in a deep breath. ''Why does the kiss feel...''

''So much more?'' David finished for her, getting a nod from Lucy as she leaned down to press her lips softly against his collarbone as she began to kiss down his chest.

''Because our minds make it so, this is the 'Special Night' our brains will make it more special than it already is,'' David said as he watched her kiss down his chest, all the way down his abdomen.

Once she reached the front of his jeans, she got them off easily, and with a lift of David's hips, she got them all the way off, tossing them to the side out of the way along with the underwear he had been wearing.

She kissed along his thigh, then turned her head to kiss along the shaft of his member, her hands lifting to slide her left beneath the pair of heavy balls, cradling them in her hands as she began to gently play with them. David's body fought against the relaxation as he wanted to continue to watch her.

Her right hand took the base of his member and lifted it to begin pressing gently kisses along the glands, before letting her tongue slip between her lips and run around the head of his member.

His hips shivered, the night air was chilly and her tongue was warm.

She began to lean her head forward, sucking his tip into her mouth as she held it there, swirling her tongue around the tip as the blood began to rush from David's higher functions.

She could feel him start to grow hard beneath her hands, it stiffening in her hand to attend. Using its hardness to begin to bounce her head slowly up and down his cock. Taking him further and further into her mouth until he reached the back of her throat.

Like the Queen she was she took him further, not having a gag reflex as she took him all the way into her mouth, down to the base of cock.

Her left hand lifted his balls toward her and he felt a tongue slither across them, and that's when David's neck muscles gave out and his head fell backward.

Once she held herself all the way down she pulled back, sucking hard before she began to fall into a rhythm. Using her mouth, tongue, and throat to please him to the best of her abilities.

Was she the best? No, but that didn't matter it still did what it needed to, and David was relaxing.

The hand playing with his balls left them as she slid her hand down and hiked up her sundress slightly as she began to play with herself.

Her index and middle finger tapped against her clit gently which caused her to jump even if she knew it was coming.

This jump caused her teeth to only gently rub against the shaft of David's cock and her jaw strained slightly as it flexed inside her mouth and throat in response.

She had been trying to avoid having her teeth touch him, but by that response, she tried to occasionally, gently let her teeth touch his member. When she got another powerful throb and watched his heavy balls flex in response she learned a new thing about David.

He liked it a little rough... 

A stray thought of him slamming her against a wall with his arm around her throat and fucking her from behind was all it took for her to groan around his cock and orgasm against her own fingers that had continued to work herself over. Her body slumped a bit from the exertion.

Pulling her head back and up with a loud pop she released his cock. Her head fell against his thigh as she spoke. ''David, your turn.''

David didn't need to ask what she meant, sitting up he moved, lifting her up easily he had her turn around and lay on her back. Pressing his lips to her forehead before he began to kiss down her body. 

His powerful hands gripped around her thighs, slowly sliding up as he slid her sundress up. Exposing the lacy black panties she wore, already soaked as he leaned down between her legs.

His teeth closed at the hem of the panties and he easily pulled them back, sliding them off her legs and tossing them to the side.

She blushed heavily as he spread her legs out to gaze at her wet cunt. 

Leaning down he pressed his lips against her clit, giving it a soft kiss which caused her to shiver hard, her hands already moved down to grip at his hair, her fingers slipping into his hair as she began to scratch at his scalp.

He placed a few more kisses down her cunt, causing whispered moans and shivers to meet him until his tongue came forward.

Licking between her wet folds, tasting her juices and David felt his brain short circuit at her taste.

It take every bit of his willpower not to shove his face in and eat her like he was speed-eating a watermelon.

Sliding his tongue up it rubbed along her clit, circling around it before he leaned down to kiss it once more. Lucy's legs flexed around his head a bit as he continued to lick and tease her before he leaned further. His tongue slid into her cunt's entrance as he began to lick and explore the wet depths of her cunt. Sucking softly as he used his nose to keep steady breaths.

Due to his health, cardio, and powerful lungs he didn't need to come up for air often, and he used every second of that with his tongue buried into her snatch.

She would flex her legs around his head and her juices would gush as her cunt squeezed around his tongue each time he found a spot she enjoyed more than usual.

This continue for a bit until she came hard against his face, panting hard as she pushed him away. David only licked his lips for a moment as he grinned down at her. 

The moon was above their heads, shining down on her and she looked breathtaking. Her hair gave off a soft glow beneath its light as he shifted slowly moving forward and setting his hands beside her abdomen to look down at her. His member rested across her stomach as he watched her.

She continued to try and catch her breath as she looked at him, her eyes slightly hazy and unfocused, but she could still see his outline.

Lifting her hands she slid her arms around his neck and pulled him down, smashing her lips into his own as they kissed hair. Her body shifted as she lifted her hips, adjusting herself slightly to have his member rest against her cunt.

Slowly starting to move her hips to cause him to grind against her clit and wet folds to begin lubricating him properly. 

She broke the kiss as she looked up at him, here and tangled into his hair. 

''David, I'm ready... More than ready actually.'' She chuckled softly as David shifted a bit.

Getting his hands down onto her hips he lifted them up a bit, centering her properly before he used the juices from her cunt to lube his member. Needing to finger her quickly to get more to coat him completely. 

More than wet enough as he placed the tip of his cock to the entrance of her cunt, slowly pressing forward to enter her slowly.

Her cunt continued to flex around him as he moved, needing to occasionally stop just so she would let go of him for him to go deeper. By the time he reached as deep as he could go, he bumped up against the cervix and it caused her to squirt around his cock. Her voice peaked as she screamed out his name.

''OOH!~ FUCK DAVID!'' Her nails racked down her arms as she gripped his hands which still had a hold of her waist.

He rumbled softly in response, a hint of love and amusement in his tone as he spoke. 

''Wasn't it you who complained about how loud Rebecca was?''

Her hands gripped around his wrist, her back arching as she tried to push herself further against him. ''S-Shut up, I've never even had a toy that hit there, it was a new feeling!''

David grinned, keeping in mind that Lucy was a cervix-bruising type, he had a few in his life, and he could admit that each one loved to get... Wild.

He slowly began to move his hips, keeping a firm hold on her own to keep her still as he began to move, her legs were already locked around him as he moved, her body shaking beneath him before he shifted.

Lifting her up he leaned back to sit down, adjusting her legs around his waist in the process as he brought her up to have her sit down on his member. Squirting against him once more when her own weight caused him to grind against her cervix once more.

His hands slid up along her waist and along her sides as he lifted her sundress up and off her head, exposing her breast as he leaned forward.

Sliding his tongue beneath her breast and then around to her nipple he leaned forward to kiss the hardened nipple before his hands returned down.

Gripping her thighs and ass in his powerful hands he began to move her once more.

She pulled his head back and her lips smashed down into his own as she started to kiss him again and slowly rode him.

David wasn't sure how long it had been for Lucy to use her toys, but she was tight. Not as tight as Rebecca, but not far behind either.

Her arms locked around his shoulders as Lucy kept David locked to him as much as she good as they made love.

They continued to go until she squirt again around him when he hit a certain spot that sent her shivering against him. He shifted his hips with a gentle rotation before he began to move her faster, pumping into her cunt hard as he began to abuse the new spot he found.

She shook hard against him, her fingers starting to tighten in his hair as she continued to kiss him, her tongue losing coordination.

Her hips began to move with him, pulling herself up and then pushing herself down. The speed only picked up until she slammed herself down suddenly, causing his cock to hit her Cervix.

Her cunt locked him in place as she pulled his head forward as threw her own back. Screaming loudly to the moon as the biggest orgasm she's ever experienced racked her body.

She had squeezed tightly enough that it practically milked the thick ropes of cum out of David, his hands tightening around her thighs and ass as he held her down. As if he could get any deeper without hurting her.


Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

101