Author’s Speaky Time (no story, 100% skippable)
178 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo!

So this story is one of 2 stories meant to be kind of side by side with each other that I started coming up with a long time ago.  To be fair, I actually started thinking of the other one first, but I wanted there to be a bit more world and that one just didn't have as much opportunities for that.  So I set that one aside and started putting my focus more on this one.  Once I get into a good rhythm with this one and all that, then I'll try and to start putting the other one out as well.

I'm sure some people noticed that the pacing so far was kind of weird and that descriptions were random or randomly placed.  Sorry about that.  To be honest, my original intent was for everything up to now to actually be more of a prologue but then typing happened and it kind of got away from me.  The last chapter was more of how I wanted everything to feel, even if it did feel a little rushed, but I also wanted to get some setting in place and all that.  We can just say that these chapters all felt a little off because Marik is still a child and children aren't necessarily known for their attention to detail.  From now on I hope my bad habits won't be as obvious and some day I might just go back and fix these early chapters up a bit.

In other words, from here one is where the real stuff begins.  Also, world building/explanation fun.  

For those who were kind of liking any characters besides Marik so far, sorry.  I have a few plans to bring Sara back, but everyone else was kind of throwaway.  Then again, who knows.  I sometimes suddenly come up with things and decide to make the story go off in a slightly different direction than originally planned.  

As far as the update schedule goes, I can only say this:

"Schedule? What's that? Is it tasty?"

Otherwise, I'm fine with mild criticism and critiques.  I'm writing for me and because I want to, but I want anyone who reads this to enjoy themselves as well.  As long as you're not trying to be a troll and engage in outright bashing, I'm all for telling me what you think.

See you guys soon,

Brite

2