Chapter 389: threatening the head of the Hyuga clan part-1
102 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 389: threatening the head of the Hyuga clan part-1

The elder that is also the grandfather of Mikoto,

So along with her he also joined the side of Suzaku for his granddaughter.

There is also the father of Hazuki that is an elite Jonin.

He did not die in the war.

In the original plot he should die in the war and her mother would also die because of unknown reasons.

She would hate ninja even more and she would quit being a ninja.

Then she would become a full time house wife and the mother of Izumi.

Well that would not happen.

He is also on the side of Suzaku right now.

Suzaku after completing his previous checking told the people to learn a technique that he got from Orochimaru.

It was called echo.

It can let the voice echo through various people giving the effect of a speaker.

Suzaku has many plans for this special technique.

He first ordered the group that followed him to set up the corpses and then put on an act to discover them accidentally.

Also all the things should point out at the roots and Danzo.

Immediately the people left to complete the work.

Suzaku also opened the barrier for them to leave.

Before leaving Suzaku again warned everyone and the father and son of Fugaku to not to mess with him or his things.

After they left Suzaku also moved towards the clan area of Hyuga clan.

Suzaku’s dress is luxurious and stylish when compared to the dress he put on before.

When he came to the clan entrance the guards at the entrance went to report to their head of the clan.

The head of the clan is the father if Hiashi and Hizashi.

Right at this time the fight between Hiashi and Hizashi was concluded with Hiashi being the winner just like that in the plot.

Hiashi even after his balls were kicked was still strong enough to fight and win against Hizashi.

Well Suzaku knows that he is a player, but so what.

Suzaku is currently strong enough to destroy the current world completely.

So he did not worry about anything.

………………….

On the other hand the head of the Hyuga clan was in shocked state because he knows that Suzaku and Himeko loved each other.

He doesn’t want Suzaku that belongs to the Uchiha clan that is at odds with third Hokage to marry Himeko.

Also she is set to the wife of the clan head.

At the same time he knows the background of Suzaku.

So he doesn’t want to let Suzaku do anything here and cause trouble for him.

He knows that this would be a mess but he wanted to speak to Suzaku politely and send him away.

So he invited Suzaku to the main hall where there are two other elders beside the head of the clan.

Suzaku went in happily without any care and there is a strong pressure emitting from him that is deterring the people around him.

Suzaku on the other hand was very leisurely without any fear or pressure.

After coming into the main hall the head of the Hyuga clan is stilling on the main chair and the elders stood beside him.

Suzaku was not given anything to sit on and he stood in front of them.

Suzaku knows that they wanted to show off but Suzaku did not care about that.

He looked at right into the eyes of the people in front of him and said.

“I loved Himeko and she like me too.

I hope that the head of the Hyuga clan not to separate the lovers.”

Suzaku said straight to the point.

The head of the Hyuga clan is calm but the elders on the side immediately started to speak.

“What do you think you are asking?”

“Himeko is the designated wife of the next head of the clan Hiashi.”

“What about love”

“It would happen slowly after their marriage.”

“Also Himeko did not love you.”

“We Hyuga clan would not marry outsiders.”

“We Hyuga clan would not like to marry the people from the Uchiha clan.”

…………

They started to shoot of nonsense.

Suzaku was patient enough to let them complete the nonsense.

Through the entire time the smile on the face of Suzaku did not change.

This made the thoughts of the head of the Hyuga clan strange.

There a strange tension in his heart for the unexplainable reason.

After they are done talking Suzaku widened his smile and spoke.

“Are you done with what you wanted to say?

You elders seem to have a son and a daughter that are working as Chunin for the village right.

What if they suddenly disappear during their missions?

Also there seems to be some friction between the main family and the branch families.

What if suddenly the main family vanishes freeing the branch family?

You should know that the third Hokage is a coward that would not care about other people other than his interests.

There is also Danzo that is very interested in the eyes of the Hyuga clan that he did not get during this time.

There are so many villages and people out there that wanted to have the white eyes all to them.

Things can happen suddenly without any clues.

At that time you would not be beside those people.

How will you feel when that happened?

You should already know the situation of Hiashi that was kicked on the balls.

If you and your people want to be kicked like that without any descendents then I would be happy to give you that……”

While Suzaku is speaking one of the elders could not restrain his anger and tried to attack Suzaku with gentle fist.

Unfortunately the attack did not go through to Suzaku that released the chakra from every pour of his body to form a chakra shield.

This was obtained when Suzaku practiced walking in the air just like walking on the water in the past two years.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 550 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9