Chapter 392: accusations on Danzo and third Hokage
95 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 392: accusations on Danzo and third Hokage

“Who gave you the right to say all of this?

He is the Hokage of the village and you did not have the right to question his decisions.

You cannot question the people of the management….

Also why should I remove the bandage and why should I tell you about the seal.

It is related to the secret of the village….”

Danzo started to cover his things and there is a slight panic in his voice.

Well he did not turn to the totally dark Danzo yet.

Suddenly Suzaku appeared in front of Danzo and cut off the bandages of his right eye.

Immediately a Sharingan is revealed.

Right at that time the heads of other clans and some civilian ninja appeared in the location.

Also one of Suzaku’s clones along with few Uchiha clansmen is actually raiding the roots base right after Danzo left.

They are filming the entire thing for proof.

Their target is actually Yamato and find what they did to the bodies of Senju clansmen.

That is not all,

Suzaku has two other clones that went to the offices of Koharu and Homura to check about the money embezzlement proofs.

In order to not to startle these people he detailed the workers of the office of the two village elders.

Tsunade also arrived here and Jiraiya has just entered the village after returning from the war.

Because of the commotion she came to the police station to look.

“Why did you have a Sharingan?

From what I remember you are not from the Uchiha clan.

This means that you go it either from a dead Uchiha or you killed an Uchiha and took the eyes.

You have turned against your own village targeting the founding clans.

How many people did you kill and how many graves did you dig.

We have to check the graveyard to check if all the bodies of Senju and Uchiha clan and other clans that are buried there are still there.

Digging the graves of your own village without respecting the heroes of our clan or killing the people of your own village is no different than high treason towards the village.

Since you have turned against the people of our own village, I hear by declare Danzo as the traitor of the hidden leaf village.”

Before Suzaku could complete his words some of the Uchiha clansmen came with some civilian ninja with dead bodies on hand.

“Sir, someone killed our clansmen and stole their eyes.

Based on the clues we found it was actually someone from the village.

Look at the corpses….”

With the corpses on play the faces of the village management started to turn dark.

They all looked at the culprit Danzo.

Suzaku very quickly pulled out the Sharingan from the eye socket of Danzo and sealed his chakra at a very fast speed.

Then looked at third Hokage and said word by word.

“Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen,

If you did not give me an explanation to this right here and right now,

I would have to suspect you being accomplice of Danzo in this matter.

You are the one that appointed Danzo after all…”

Right when Suzaku finished speaking an Anbu ninja that could not hold back directly attacked Suzaku.

This person is actually the first son of third Hokage that should have died accidentally.

He is the father of Konohamaru and the elder brother of Asuma.

Well he is young and talented but when his father is being prosecuted like this without a choice to speak, he became agitated.

The reason why third Hokage was silent because of few important reasons,

First of all he was shocked by the current situation.

Second is that Suzaku is directly broadcasting his voice throughout the entire village using some sort of ninjutsu.

Third is that Suzaku is showing proofs on the spot without giving him time to investigate or cover up.

Fourth is there are many onlookers, civilian ninja and heads of other clans.

Fifth is the behavior of Suzaku which is outrageous.

He was not given any time to react as Suzaku is acting directly.

Unexpectedly his son became impulsive under the provocation of Suzaku and acted.

Before third Hokage would react, Suzaku acted first.

He directly hit the chakra points of the body of the attacking person completely incapacitating him and said.

“Another traitor revealed himself.

He is actually attacking the person that is asking for justice.

Isn’t it accepting the charges and proving that I am right.

He is also a traitor then.

Guards take him to the prison and lock him up.

Before that let us see who this traitor is….”

As soon as Suzaku spoke third Hokage wanted to act.

He knows that the person that attacked Suzaku is actually his eldest son.

When the mask was removed they immediately heard exclamations, as they recognized the son of third Hokage.

Immediately third Hokage came forward to speak,

“We will deal about the matter of justice.

He just came forward to because of the impulsiveness.

There is no hidden meaning behind it.

Let him go.

As the guard of the Hokage he acted to protect the honor of the Hokage…”

Just when this sentence is finished Suzaku slapped the face of third Hokage son and said.

“As an Anbu ninja, you should protect the citizens of the village and uphold justice.

Instead what is the point of protecting the Hokage?

He became Hokage because he is strong enough to protect others.

What are you doing protecting someone strong.

See a cloud can rain on the fields which are useful, what is the point of raining in the ocean.

Moron, how did you actually become an Anbu ninja with this kind of impulsiveness in actions and stupidity?

You are not to blame for this.

We should blame the people that trained you to become stupid.

Isn't it because of the lack of proper training that we did not rescue our ally the Uzumaki clan and let them all perish…?”

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 555 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10