Chapter 393: give me the evidence I will investigate it for you…
85 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 393: give me the evidence I will investigate it for you…

Suzaku specifically read out all the crimes of these people and the civilians name by name to prove his point.

Because of the open place none of the people were able to move and stop Suzaku.

Even if they wanted to stop using forces where can they get the force to stop Suzaku right now?

Jiraiya that was standing on the side widened his eyes in shock looking at the information.

Being a ninja that came from the civilians and participating in the war he has seen this kind of things during the war.

He was angered so much that he wanted to kill the two elders on the spot.

Suzaku would not allow something like that to happen.

There is still use for these people in the plot.

Right next to that Suzaku doesn’t have to interfere in this matter as everyone heard what Suzaku said.

In these few moments there are more than half of the village came to this current place.

The reason why none of the Anbu or roots came to do anything is because Suzaku’s clones are restraining them from coming here.

Without the man power can third Hokage do any anything?

That is when there are so many people are around looking at the situation.

Right now third Hokage only have one target that is to save his son.

As for the other three elders he already gave up.

Fortunately he never left any evidence of his doings.

So even if Danzo, Koharu and Homura gave statements on him, he can simply deny them.

With that decided he started to speak for his son and he condemned the other three elders.

“I did not thing that you are this kind of people.

Tobirama sensei would be ashamed for having students like you.

Suzaku, my son did that on impulse and there is no malice.

He was angry because of your words pointed at the elders of village.

As an Anbu ninja he loves that village very much.

……….”

Suzaku patiently listened to all of this.

Actually Suzaku is letting the whole village listen to this.

Suzaku thought that the Hokage would say something different like

“I would investigate this matter more and give you an explanation.”

But may be the restrictions that Suzaku created are too strong that made third Hokage unable to say anything like this.

This old fox is still intelligent to cling on to his seat trying to act high and mighty even when all of his generals are dying.

The faces of Danzo, Homura and Koharu are not good looking at the acting of third Hokage.

But there seems to be a tactical understanding between them and the third Hokage.

So they are silent right now.

Suzaku knows they would plan something so Suzaku directly spoke.

“Since third Hokage said so much,

I will let your son leave but I want you to directly revoke the right of the elders of these three people and all the money they embezzled should be recovered within an hour.

After that within an hour all the money that should reach their rightful owner.

Till the process is complete I will personally give counseling to your son to behave well in the future.

You should quickly go and do that.

As the Hokage you should be the person responsible for the crimes of your subordinates.

We Uchiha are righteous and only support the village but not the scum of the village.

We are prideful of our clan and stand on the right side instead of going astray like these three elders.

Hokage san the time is ticking.

If the agreed tasks are not completed on time, I will have to personally take care of these things.

You should know for the righteousness and good we Uchiha would not hold back our fists.

The fists and kunai did not have eyes and something unchangeable might happen if we work.

You should go quickly…”

Suzaku said.

Since Suzaku took a step back third Hokage wanted to push few more steps.

So he spoke.

“Let the Anbu investigate the three elders and their deeds.

Give the evidence to me….”

He started to speak on and on.

But there is no change in the face of Suzaku other than the coldness increasing step by step.

“Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen,

Do I look like a fool to you?

Do you want me to spell everything about the main person behind these people’s deeds?

I also have evidence on this person but just for my convenience I have been holding back.

You only have 56 minutes to bring the wealth that these people embezzled.

If not I would take of the things myself.

As for the punishment of these three traitors and their subordinates, it will be carried out in public trail instead of your personal trail.

You don’t have to worry about the evidence.

The next minute after the dead line my people would start acting.

Now get to work immediately, don’t waste my time, I still have to give counseling to your son in your place….”

Suzaku said this with a straight face.

The face of the third Hokage and the surrounding people darkened at a visible speed.

The other clan heads and civilians can easily understand that Suzaku did not have any trust in the words of third Hokage.

Well they could not lie in their hearts.

They also have the same thoughts except for some idiots.

Also after hearing so many of their people are captured by the roots, they are angry.

That is not all they feel.

They feel betrayed by the third Hokage that they trusted.

This is because third Hokage should know everything related to the things done by Danzo.

But he did not stop him and did not even warn them.

Now they lost their people.

Some of them are actually their talents that are considered to be the future of their clan.

But now they are no longer exists because of the experiments of Danzo.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 555 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

10