Chapter 397: wedding three brides at the same time
86 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 397: wedding three brides at the same time

After eating the meat of the one tails he felt that his strength has improved by another number making him stronger.

But the amount of increase is not as big as the three tails.

Still at his level every small increase is useful to him.

Also he understood that these tailed beasts are a great tonic for him to improve his power further.

He could not wait to taste the other tailed beasts.

But this has to wait as his wedding day is tomorrow.

There are three hot brides ready to ride his dick and feel the energy in his body.

So he immediately put the other things on hold and concentrated on the arrangements for the marriage.

During these days Suzaku’s clones are constantly guarding his woman.

Hiashi actually tried to capture Himeko one of these days and got his balls kicked again by Suzaku’s clone.

This time he is no longer a man.

His balls are cracked and he can no longer roll around on the bed with a woman in his life

Even if he returns back to the real world his dick might not stand because of the psychological shadow of this incident.

On the other hand Fugaku actually tried to take Mikoto secretly but it did not happen.

Suzaku did not crack his ball because Suzaku wanted Itachi to be born and take the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata mirror.

For this Suzaku would not touch Fugaku for the time being.

Also there is Shisui that is already born.

There is also Obito.

These people are valuable to Suzaku and he would wait to get them.

It is like rising fat sheep.

So Fugaku received another beating almost breaking his bones putting him in the hospital for the time being.

On the other hand third Hokage tried to contact Ryo Uchiha after observing Suzaku for a while.

He wanted to know if Ryo Uchiha is still the head of the Uchiha clan.

Even in the previous incident he did not see Ryo Uchiha.

Suzaku really have to praise this old fox, third Hokage for his quick thinking which is far better than the thinking process of Danzo.

No wonder he became the third Hokage instead of other disciples of stupid second Hokage.

Suzaku knows that third Hokage contacted Ryo Uchiha.

Their conversation is actually simple.

Third Hokage asked if Ryo Uchiha can control Suzaku.

Also what is the current standing or Ryo Uchiha in the Uchiha clan?

The answer is that Ryo Uchiha is the head of the Uchiha clan in name only.

Other than that the number of people still loyal to him is currently unknown.

Well previously in the clan meeting they stood by the side of Ryo Uchiha but he was not sure if there is any spy among them or how much they are on his side.

With this doubt he doesn’t know how many people that is still on his side.

As for controlling Suzaku, Ryo Uchiha showed the situation of his son Fugaku to tell the level of closeness that Suzaku has towards them.

Looking at the seriously injured Fugaku that was being treated in the hospital, third Hokage stopped asking.

Then third Hokage contacted the Hyuga clan to know about their standing when Suzaku took the woman that is supposed to be the wife of the future head of the Hyuga clan.

But when he found out about the situation of Hiashi, third Hokage immediately left without asking.

He fears that if Suzaku knows about this then his son might be implicated in this matter.

So he quickly returned to the Hokage’s office and thought of some plans to rescue his subordinates Danzo, Homura and Koharu.

He tried sending Anbu or roots secretly but none of them succeeded.

Instead they are captured along with others.

As for roots investigation Suzaku left it to the Uchiha clan people under him along with his clone.

Suzaku did not care about the other things as he moved on with his marriage.

Today every clan head of the hidden leaf village came to participate in the wedding of Suzaku.

The reason for this is obvious.

Suzaku is a powerful ninja, he can do wood style and has ancestry in Senju clan.

In the current situation he is the only known male Senju clan member with purest bloodline

This means that Suzaku has the chance to become Hokage in the future.

They would not dare to neglect Suzaku.

Many villagers came for the wedding.

Suzaku has prepared all kinds of meat and fish for the people to eat.

With his power it is very easy to hunt.

Also his cooking skills are super.

With a disguised clone everything was done perfectly.

Teuchi of Ichiraku ramen shop specifically came to set up a stall for his ramen here.

It is free to eat as all the ingredients were provided by Suzaku.

This is his gift for Suzaku for his wedding.

Teuchi is already famous with his Ichiraku ramen right now.

Similarly many people that have good impression on Suzaku came to his wedding bearing many gifts for Suzaku and the girls.

Soon the wedding ceremony started.

Suzaku went around shopping with his girls to get all the necessary things happily in the past few days.

They are wearing traditional dresses mostly Japanese style here.

The wedding process was quickly over with the three brides and Suzaku as the bridegroom.

With the wedding done they went on with the celebration with all kinds of food and wine.

Someone wanted to poison Suzaku and it was found out by him.

This someone is actually third Hokage and a root ninja.

Unfortunately their plan did not work on the strong body of Suzaku.

The poison was directly neutralized and digested by Suzaku this made them shocked.

Suzaku smiled at them like a devil making them shiver as if they are standing in a blizzard completely naked.

But Suzaku is in a happy mood to take care of these people today.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 560 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9