Chapter 401: three wives are not sufficient for you?
80 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 401: three wives are not sufficient for you?

But the strange pain and pleasure made her moan and climax at the same time.

Suzaku did not move immediately instead let his dick heal her ass hole that was damaged by his sudden stab.

When he found that it was healed he started to move fucking her.

All the pain that she felt before is gone and now she is enjoying the new sensation of her ass being pounded.

Suzaku did not stop at that and started to slap on her ass turning her white butt cheeks into red.

It is as if they are blushing.

Suzaku was more and more aroused as he ravaged her ass hole like a wild bull.

Hazuki rolled her eyes with her tongue out of her mouth with a lewd smile like she was in the peak of ecstasy.

She is lying down on the bed with her back facing Suzaku and Suzaku is on the top of her.

The hands of Suzaku are holding her tits and his hips moved hitting her ass with a rhythmatic sound.

“Phat”

“Phat”

“Phat”

“Phat”

There is a flesh hitting sound and clapping sound whenever his body hits her ass along with the moans of Hazuki.

Finally after a while Suzaku shot a load inside her ass hole.

This time he did not removed the cum inside her.

There is no problem no matter how much he filled up her ass hole.

With that he let Hazuki rest.

Right around that time Mikoto woke up and she got her ass busted just like Hazuki.

Then it was Himeko's turn to get her ass hole busted.

Finally Hazuki also lost the virginity of her pussy and they could not continue.

Suzaku can continue but the girls are exhausted after two rounds of great pleasure.

Well they just lost their virginity and are new to this level of pleasure so they would definitely be exhausted.

So Suzaku let them rest.

On the other hand Suzaku is planning on what to do next.

In the morning next day Suzaku has specifically prepared some string supplements to get the women back to their peak state.

When they opened their eyes Suzaku was sitting right beside them.

For women after losing their first time they would definitely don’t want to see an empty bed because they needs to know that the love they had is real.

So Suzaku was there for them when they opened their eyes.

As for the preparations of supplements, Suzaku’s clone would do that for him.

With that Suzaku specifically fed the three women after they fresh up.

Even though Suzaku healed the injuries that he caused, he cannot heal the exhaustion.

Also there will be some muscle pain which takes time for them to adapt.

Suzaku let them rest with his clone keeping an eye on the place for protection.

The three women chatted while Suzaku went to take care of other things.

With the gifts he got for the wedding his wealth suddenly increased by a large margin.

Also he took the entire wealth that belongs to his father leaving only a little bit for him and Fugaku to survive.

As for the wealth of the Senju clan Suzaku got the entire thing into his hands.

The milf women there lost their husbands over a year ago and the cravings of the women from the big clans are much higher than ordinary people.

Just because they are from the Senju clan they did not try to tarnish their clan name.

Tsunade knows about this and wanted Suzaku to take care of the needs of these women.

Also this is for the propagation and reestablishment of the Senju clan.

For this all the women are willing to become the secondary wives of Suzaku.

Well they are still legal wives but Suzaku has to accept it.

But she doesn’t know how to speak about this.

She is not an old woman that can speak about these things casually.

Also she is still a virgin.

After looking at the marriage of Suzaku she also wanted to find a man for herself.

But there is no one she can trust and the one she loved is already dead.

While she is thinking she suddenly felt that two hands appeared on her tits and pressing them.

She was surprised and thought that it was Jiraiya that was trying his prank again.

She used her elbow to hit the person behind as hard as she could in the fit of anger.

But the person behind did not move at all.

It is as if she hit a metallic bolder instead it was a human body.

His hands are still on her tits and they are pressing her nipples right now.

“Mnnnn…”

This is her most sensitive place and she let out light moan with flushed cheeks.

With the surprise she turned around to look at the person that is fondling her.

Immediately what appeared behind her is Suzaku with a smiling face and straight away kissed on her lips.

She wanted to struggle but the hands of Suzaku moved forward holding her head and pinching her nipples at the same time making her lose her strength.

She slowly hugged Suzaku instead of struggling and slumped into his embrace.

After 20 minutes long kiss, she could not hold back her breath any longer and Suzaku let her breath.

Her face is red and panting heavily to breath in the air.

But she is still in the hands of Suzaku looking straight into his eyes.

The shame slowly washed away and it was replaced with anger and finally she erupted with another punch.

But her punch did not do any damage to Suzaku.

Well she is also not using her full force because Suzaku is very important to her.

“Why did you do this?

You just got married yesterday and have three wives and had the first night just yesterday.

Is it not sufficient for you?

I am your teacher and you are even hitting on me.”

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 565 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

9