Chapter 6: nature of Vikram
2.3k 4 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: nature of Vikram

 

Vikram never told anyone about his origins and simply told her that he was doing some part time jobs to gain the financial support.

 

Her facial expression changed that day which caused him to doubt her.

 

This doubt revealed her real character.

 

Vikram is not a person that was insistent on the purity of a woman instead he wanted her to be loyal to him.

 

That is all he wanted from his woman.

 

There are some adult video actresses that he respects more than some of the business man and politicians because they were true to their nature and proud in their work.

 

If he loved a porn star and she has decided to become his woman with loyalty from then on he will take her and treat her as his queen without thinking a single bad thought about her.

 

But when he trusted and that woman lost his trust being disloyal then he will simply throw her away without looking back at her.

 

This is his character.

 

Thinking of research all the time is hard for him too.

 

He needs some feminine fresh air to cool down from time to time.

 

So he did not want to act reserved with her any more.

 

He did have his share of fun with her and the time for the end of the college years has come.

 

...........

 

He finally found a clue to what he is looking for but he doesn’t know how true the matter is.

 

The original Principal god of the Indians is called Vidhi also known as Karma.

 

The thing is this god is not worshiped in only India but the entire world in the form of a shadow.

 

All the religions have her with various names and this god is the most believed existence of this world.

 

This god has many names like Fate, luck, destiny, Vidhi, Karma..........

 

Even though everyone knows of this god’s existence they never recognise the god subconsciously.

 

They will not pray to this god but every time they felt sad or happy they remembers this god first.

 

Another important thing that Vikram found this or believed is that this god is a female.

 

This is because in all the religions or mythologies this god is represented as a female.

 

They called lady luck, lady fate.........

 

But this did not answer his questions in many places.

 

He was able to completely absorb the data related to the herbs in the medicinal herbology of the ancient sages in India.

 

Well it is only a bit of the knowledge and most of the herbs mentioned are long extinct.

 

There is a small detail on some high level herbs but there are only names and no description.

 

At least this medicinal herbology is more complete than the one he found in china.

 

But the funny thing is at least Chinese are using and publicising it while in India this was stored in cobwebs of a museum where they don't even bother to report to cops after he stole the Talapatra.

 

His fighting style also changed to more perfect form after getting the fighting technique of the ancient gods called “Yuddha vidhya

 

It mentioned the complete fighting models from fighting as a single individual to controlling an army for war.

 

As for the weapons division most of them are cold weapons and magic weapons.

 

But it did not specifically point to anyone weapon mastery.

 

Instead it points to two types of intents which are weapon intent and warrior intent.

 

There is an old saying in India or you can say ancient humans.

 

“In the hands of a true warrior, even a blade of grass an become a deadly weapon that can kill”

 

The two intents are understood from this statement.

 

A warrior is supposively the high level of fighting intent where he or she can use anything as a deadly weapon.

 

There is another saying which was used to elect a lord in the ancient times.

 

“Not everyone can become a warrior but a warrior can be anyone.”

 

Like this there are other sayings that pointed out towards the secrets which were the final puzzle appeared in Vikram’s mind.

 

He wanted to solve then and reach the final truth but it is as if an invisible wall is blocking him from reaching the truth.

 

Thinking of these things he came down from the small apartment and wanted to go the beach to get some fresh air.

 

At that moment he got a message in his cheap touch phone that is used to maintain contact with the people here.

 

There is another costly phone which is self made and has high performance and non traceable function.

 

This was for his other things like managing investments around the world and other things.

 

The message he got is from the woman that he that is cheating on him.

 

Her name is Mandara.

 

She wanted to meet him and wanted him to come down to talk to her.

 

Vikram know that she is going to say break up as he is already monitoring her.

 

She was able to find a rich second generation young master and limited her contact with other people so that she can become intimate with him.

 

This rich young master is called Rakesh.

 

Vikram knew him as Rakesh always wanted to win against Vikram in the studies and sports.

 

But he never won in any of them against Vikram that was extremely intelligent and has the physical capabilities that is equal to that of a highly experienced commando.

 

Since his pride was hurt he targeted Vikram’s so called girlfriend Mandara.

 

Now Rakesh wants to flaunt stealing Vikram’s girlfriend Mandara.

 

So they came here and called Vikram down.

 

Vikram originally don't want to do anything to Mandara as he doesn’t feel anything for her.

 

But now she wants to use him to get on the good books of a stupid rich kid.

 

Naturally he did not consider Rakesh as an enemy or even a street thug.

 

This is because Vikram can easily kill Rakesh without even making a scene or torture him to the point he wishes for death..........

 

69