Chapter 12: choice ‘continue’ or ‘leave’
1.8k 2 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: choice ‘continue’ or ‘leave’

 

If they were restricted then they will be left in your account space of that world.

 

There are times where one can enter a world more than once.

 

You can use them when you return.

 

You can sell the tradable items to the system to get more chaos points or can bring them out to sell them out in the gathering centre.

 

You can try placing the things with you right now into the storage space to check and experience it.”

 

Vikram is the first one to try placing his bag into the storage space.

 

He felt like he stored his bag in a huge space that did not have boundaries.

 

He was able to take the bag out at any time as easy as flipping his hand.

 

He did it a few times and found that it was very easy.

 

He got a question at that time.

 

“Mister Hakim, can you tell me if there is any restriction of bringing anything from outside into the fantasy world?”

 

Hakim looked at Vikram with his casual face and said.

 

“Usually there are no restrictions on bringing anything as long as you have enough space in your storage to take that thing in.

 

Your storage space will increase based on improvement in your military rank or civilian rank or some special circumstances which were decided by the system.”

 

Then he looked at everyone and asked if they have any other doubts.

 

When everyone is silent he spoke.

 

“Killing is valid in the fantasy world and even the real world.

 

Killing other players will drop a box that has the killed player’s chaos points, artefacts or other things.

 

This is the same for killing some of the plot characters or other cases.

 

You will find the restrictions as the system will mention them to you.

 

Finally every time you enter a fantasy world the system will set the difficulty of the world for you based on many factors.

 

You have the option to increase the difficulty of the world based on your will before entering.

 

The higher the difficulty of the world is higher the rewards you receive.

 

My advice to you all is to collect the things like money or others that are valuable to the fantasy world characters.

 

The amount of chaos energy on valuable things is concentrated more which gives you more chaos points.

 

If a plot character or fantasy world character is interested to follow you then you can bring them out becoming the real person with the specified amount of chaos points given by the real world under the insistence contract between you and the plot line character.

 

But beware the death in the fantasy world is not a walk in the park and you can die in many ways.

 

Since the main things are explained I will tell you the final thing.

 

You now have a choice of staying here and taking the entrance test or you can choose to leave which will send you back to the real world.

 

There you will forget what happened here completely and you will never be permitted to enter the real world.

 

As for the people that wanted to stay, you can go back to the sanctuary world but under specified conditions.

 

The time of stay in the sanctuary world is to be bought from the real world using the chaos points.

 

You can even go the literary fantasy worlds that you have already visited with a specific amount of chaos points for the time of stay.

 

If you choose to continue then you have to prepare yourself to bear the consequences of choices.

 

With this my job of introducing the details is done.”

 

After he said that he vanished and appeared in front of the white man that previously called Hakim and black dog.

 

Then he simply broke the hands and legs of that person without change in his facial expression and without any words.

 

The other people were so shocked that they did not have the time to scream or say anything.

 

After that he lit a cigar and puffed out some smoke and said.

 

“Listen carefully, I am proud of my colour and unlike you I am already a part of the real world.

 

I do not fear death.

 

Also you stupid white dogs cannot even compare to our power in the real world.

 

In the real world there are still division in groups based on their home countries but most of the time a team is formed with many countries mixed together.

 

Well I have some good white friends that are good to me but that does not mean I would endure the words of some stupid bitch like you.

 

The only thing I have towards a stupid bitch like you is pity because you will definitely die even if you go back or take the test.

 

This is my punishment for a person like you that thing that you are superior to all.”

 

The white man lost consciousness with the severe pain all over his body

 

By the time he finished speaking everyone has a choice in front of them.

 

“Continue or leave”

 

At first after mister Hakim completed his explanation most of the people wanted to continue.

 

But when they saw the fighting capabilities of Hakim and the way he dealt with the person that badmouthed him their opinion of some of them changed.

 

They don't want to die here even though they are in deep shit back in the sanctuary world.

 

With that at least 30 people choose to leave and this includes the person that just lost consciousness.

 

The reason for this is his last thought being him wanting to leave here as quickly as possible.

 

For choosing an option the player don't have to select manually but a thought is enough.

 

Vikram choose to stay as he was very excited after listening to the speech of Hakim.

 

He was sure that all the answers to his questions will be satisfied here and all his desires can be fulfilled here..........

 

56