Chapter 15: always prepared for anything
1.5k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: always prepared for anything

 

That is his confidence in him and the strong will are the reason for him to directly choose the doomsday level.

 

He is already staking his life to get the greater rewards to fulfil his desires and dreams.

 

Now his will is activated passively and the desired effect by his desire and will to win it all.

 

The money he has on hand is useless as the currency here is different.

 

They need copper coins or silver coins or gold coins to get by here.

 

Based on the history he studied the copper coins are most useful but also cheap here because of the excessive copper mines around the place.

 

This place is also famous for pirates because of the trading ships that move around this rocky area.

 

The years should be around 1750’s where this place is going into the control of the British crown and becoming a duchess.

 

But right now this place is under the control of various families that are in line with some of the British ministers.

 

The guards and soldiers around the area belong to British soldiers.

 

Right now Vikram don't have any money or the image of the local people.

 

So his two main tasks are to change his image and get some money.

 

Right at that time he saw a scene that is like a god sent opportunity.

 

There is a guard captain that is extorting the local small time merchants and came towards this alley in order to take secret bribes from someone.

 

Vikram looked at this and immediately decided that this guard captain is his target.

 

Since he chose the target he wanted to know the power level of the guard captain.

 

Well the system can be helpful here.

 

Since he chose the doomsday mode of difficulty he has his privileges.

 

One of them is to know the power level of the target and some details of the target like attack and defence.

 

When he observed the guard captain he directly got the information into his mind.

 

Name: Gabriel

 

Health points: 500 (+10 for every extra soldier nearby)

 

Attack points: 12 (+1 for every extra soldier nearby)

 

Defence points: 5 (+1 for every extra soldier nearby)

 

Hints: extremely greedy and lecherous.

 

With these things in place Vikram took out his bag first and then took out his phone.

 

He already has readymade maps of all over the world including the maps related to the past in his special storage.

 

He might not be able to charge his battery because of the setting of the current world but he can still use his phone with the charging he already has in his battery.

 

Also this phone is specially modified and he has many backups.

 

Even the country that possesses highest level of knowledge of many affairs will be greedy for the information that he stored with him.

 

He first searched the details related to the specific country and movies using the special information search software for his own data base.

 

The information is not large but quite compact that was completely stored in a 100 GB hard drive space of the phone.

 

This is only one of the many copies that he has stored in many places for safety.

 

Then he obtained the location of the surrounding area where he can set some traps to get this guard captain.

 

Does he have to fight to defeat him?

 

There are many ways to fight and one of them is to trap the enemy in a way that he cannot break free easily and increase the number of traps till the enemy gives up and become as docile as a cat.

 

With some calculations he came to a conclusion within a minute.

 

At the same time he saw that the guard captain is done with his extortion and was about to return.

 

Since it is like that Vikram took a mask from the bag pack and put it on his face.

 

Then he took a rock from the road side and threw this rock at the head of the guard captain.

 

Even though it did not look like it Vikram is wearing ultra thin bullet proof garments under his dress.

 

So even if those people shot him with those less accuracy guns the chance of hitting him is very less and even if it hit him it will not cause much damage.

 

This bullet proof vest was already checked as his equipment and it can easily block those bullets until its 200 durability is over.

 

His health points are 100 and with the blocking of the vest he can increase it to 200 points.

 

So he will not die for the time being and this entire thing can be done easily.

 

Now he made a strong will on his thoughts to actively increase his health points that is vitality, sense and agility attributes.

 

They were increased by specified amount.

 

Then he strongly willed, trying to activate the passive state of the will which he don't know the details of.

 

With that he felt that the entire thing became clear like he is very refreshed and doing everything so smoothly as flowing water.

 

.............

 

By that time his rock hit the head of the guard captain Gabriel, making him bleed and attracted his attention towards Vikram.

 

This caused him to chase Vikram along with few guards behind him.

 

Vikram led the group of guards towards the forest area nearby.

 

Vikram was able to hear the cursing of Gabriel from time to time.

 

On the way only Gabriel tried to shoot him once with his loaded flint lock gun.

 

But unfortunately it missed the spot because of the extreme evasive movements of Vikram like an agile monkey.

 

Well he know that Gabriel cannot fire again as these guns are old model that only has one shot at a time.

 

Loading time is long too.

 

The other guards did not seem to have the ability to shoot while running so they can only carry their guns and run behind their captain Gabriel chasing after Vikram....

 

47