Chapter 18: luck secret
1.4k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: luck secret

 

He collected the drop box that was made of mud but the colour is silver.

 

The killing took some time as the health points should drop by poisoning.

 

After getting the box Vikram simply left after checking a few things.

 

The gun that Gabriel has is a flint lock gun but it is useless because this thing cannot be taken out.

 

“Unless the thing came out of the drop box or it is rewarded to the player by the story line character or it was rewarded in special circumstances the artefacts and other things cannot be taken out of the fantasy world.”

 

Since it is like that Vikram left those useless things but collected the gun powder.

 

It has some use for him later.

 

The flint lock gun to be loaded manually with gun powder and the round bullet.

 

So everything is packed separately.

 

After taking them Vikram made his way to the town wearing a cloak.

 

His target is the hidden money stashes of these three guards.

 

The thing is very easy as he got the first hand information.

 

The total amount he has right now is 120 bronze coins and 7 silver coins.

 

With that Vikram went to a clothes store to get a new set of dress.

 

Then he went to a store that sells spices.

 

He paid for some and stole some in secret.

 

In this era spices are as valuable as gold.

 

So it is not cheap to get the spices required.

 

After getting them Vikram found a silent alley to change into the local clothing.

 

With that he used the disguise kit he has to change his appearance a little.

 

Now he looked like a high class worker.

 

His target is the chef that serves at Katherine’s house.

 

She was not given a big mansion like that of the movies.

 

Reality is also like that.

 

Unless that person is a big king or an emperor only the main wife gets to live in the mansion and the remaining will be given some bungalows to live in.

 

Or they were all moved into a single big mansion to live in.

 

This is the way for normal lords with small lands.

 

Even though it was only a bungalow the surroundings is spacious and there are enough workers in the house.

 

There is even a garden around with a backyard.

 

It is like a miniature mansion.

 

Vikram’s current target is not Katherine instead it was her cook.

 

Her cook is her butler.

 

It is a two in one role.

 

Well he is actually 3 in one where he would be in stand in position for the lord on the nights Katherine is lonely.

 

All the other servants will not stay in the bungalow instead they will go back to their homes at night.

 

Only at that time did this cook bang Katherine as he stays there in the bungalow.

 

Well it is not him all the time as he would bring other men to let Katherine has a change of men from time to time.

 

There are some threesome plays and special things happening from time to time too.

 

The guard captain was fortunate enough to have a few times with Katherine that he still remembers as great nights.

 

The reason he could get a special solo is because he knows a secret of the cook, it is the weakness of the cook.

 

The cook committed a crime in the past related to another lord and he is a wanted man.

 

He is actually hiding here in secret.

 

This was only known to guard captain.

 

For keeping his secret and protecting his secret from other people finding it, the cook can only do as the guard captain told him to.

 

Vikram is really lucky to find such a secret from the guard captain.

 

............

 

He went straight to the back door of the house and knocked on the door.

 

When a maid opened the door she enquired the reason from Vikram.

 

Vikram has good charm so it was easy for him to communicate without any rejections.

 

Also even though the difficulty is twice the normal his original stats were also twice the normal for an ordinary human being.

 

Because of this it is easy for him to communicate with the characters of the fantasy world.

 

Soon the cook came out of the house with a little annoying face.

 

His name is John.

 

He looked in middle thirties with an energetic body.

 

He is wearing a butler uniform in the European style.

 

Vikram smile and said.

 

“I have something to talk with you and Gabriel sent me here.”

 

Vikram did not use guard captain and any honorifics instead he directly named Gabriel.

 

This means that the position if Vikram is above Gabriel or he is stronger than Gabriel.

 

This was the impact that Vikram wanted to create to make his things smoothly.

 

Before coming here he has already cleared the corpses of Gabriel and the two guards without leaving any evidence.

 

This is so that the unnecessary problems would not arise from these corpses being discovered.

 

.............

 

The butler John took Vikram to a secret place in the bungalow and asked.

 

“Sir, can you tell me on what reason that you came here?”

 

He is respectful because of the play of words Vikram spoke previously like acting superior to Gabriel.

 

Vikram smiled and said.

 

“In a few days your master Squire Trelawney would go on a voyage.

 

I want to get on board as the ship’s cook.

 

So in order to make that happen I want you to introduce me to your lord through your madam Katherine.

 

Don't worry I am really a cook and I was a special officer sent here to guard the lord by some people in the secret society that your lord’s ancestor belongs to.

 

So I am not here to harm.

 

But the things should be kept in secret as I keep your secret.....”

 

Vikram added truth and lies mixing in to form a mysterious story.........

 

50