Chapter 25: Katherine’s life story
1.2k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: Katherine’s life story

 

If it did not work then he can simply steal them and exchange them for reduced prices with the fantasy system.

 

No matter what the situation is, Vikram can get the benefits.

 

Vikram made his way back to the Mistress Katherine’s house after making dinner for lord Trelawney.

 

He made an excuse that he has something to do and left quickly.

 

With that Vikram came back and prepared dinner for Mistress Katherine, and those servants.

 

Katherine looked much better and no longer had any uncomfortable feeling when sitting on the chair.

 

She has already told butler John to send Vikram into her room for the night.

 

Butler John can only accept it informed Vikram.

 

Well Vikram has already told Katherine to do that.

 

Before going to Katherine’s room Vikram made a point to use sleeping gas on butler John to put him into sleep.

 

After that Vikram came to Katherine and started to talk to her as he held her in his embrace.

 

Vikram did not do any piston movements for the time being.

 

As he talked with her Katherine slowly opened up.

 

Finally Vikram got the story of Katherine.

 

Katherine is from a middle class family that is good at wine making and some businesses related to that.

 

They are a small time famous people related to Cornish wine at the current time.

 

Her mother died when she was very young.

 

She is very talented in wine making.

 

She fell in love with a man that came to their family in the name of business.

 

This man is not that rich but things happened like that of a fairy tale.

 

Soon lord Trelawney’s eyes fell on their business and also on her.

 

At that time lord Trelawney did not have many problems with his pole.

 

But Katherine rejected politely because she has someone she loved.

 

Later her family’s business slowly drowned like a sinking ship for no reason.

 

Her father died mysteriously and the entire business is gone like smoke with nothing left except for her love.

 

The man she loved took her to the current house that she is in right now and there is a man waiting for him in this house.

 

Katherine was shocked to find lord Trelawney here and she was brought here by her beloved man.

 

Right in front of lord Trelawney, her beloved man has stripped her naked and told her to serve the lord.

 

Her mind went blank as she doesn’t know what to do.

 

She was forced by her beloved man to satisfy lord Trelawney and he is actually watching from the side like a trickster.

 

When Katherine came back to her senses she wanted to commit suicide with the knife nearby.

 

The man she loved came to her and said.

 

“I really did love you because of all the money and business that your family had.

 

But I did not expect that lord Trelawney was interested in you.

 

So he told me to play as double agent to get you and all of your wine business to him so that I can get a share of it.

 

It was a sweet deal to accept this than to be on your side to slowly get killed by lord Trelawney.

 

So I chose his side.

 

Please don’t hold grudge against me.

 

Even I have to live and as a man I want to leap into wealth with every opportunity I can get…”

 

Katherine was full of rage, despair, sadness…..

 

She wanted to die but she wanted to kill this traitor more.

 

Her eye moved toward the knife on a table to the side.

 

When the man turned around to leave Katherine stood up and move to get the knife and plunged it straight into the throat of the man that was about to leave the room.

 

Because of the sudden change that man was unable to react to Katherine’s move and died because of suffocation.

 

Katherine looked at him coldly as he suffocated to death without even a shred of sympathy on him.

 

Lord Trelawney seems to have expected this to happen as he is the one that placed the knife there.

 

He wanted to bang Katherine more so he made her his mistress and told her to live in this same house.

 

He provided her with butler John.

 

Because of her anger towards lord Trelawney or because of her despair Katherine slowly became a loose woman that would bang any man to fill her broken heart……

 

The things finally reached the current situation.

 

Because of all of these negative emotions and mindlessly doing things, her health deteriorated in a short span of time.

 

This led her to her current state.

 

When Vikram heard all of her life details he received a prompt from the fantasy system.

 

“Player Vikram has successfully completed the hidden quest and received the following rewards 1000 chaos points, 2 free attribute points and 10 civilian merit points.”

 

“Things cannot be added to the system since the player is still in the testing phase.

 

After the testing phase the obtained rewards will be given to the player.

 

The achievement of the completion of the hidden task is added to the evaluation of the player for the testing phase.

 

Please perform well and obtain more benefits in the future.”

 

Vikram smiled inside but did not show this out.

 

Since it is in the resting phase he can ask some doubts from the system as a beginner.

 

There are also few options that he can use as a beginner like checking the details of the person that is close to him.

 

He first asked the system.

 

“System is it possible to take a person in the fantasy world outside with me?”

 

Vikram know that he can go to the real world or something like that.

 

Based on the words of the person that explained the details at the beginning Vikram vaguely understood some things.

 

So he made this question to see if it is possible to take her with him……

 

46