Chapter 32: are you a pirate?
1k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: are you a pirate?

 

“I have expected that much from your people.

 

You are pirates.

 

Well since you asked I am going to tell you this, in a way I am a pirate and in a way I am also not a pirate.

 

When I am travelling around the world I once sailed on a pirate ship where I served as their temporary cook.

 

So it is not hard to mix in with you people.

 

As I said before I am a wandering chef.

 

I wanted to be a chef on an official ship after the last time on a pirate ship.

 

So I made it here after finding that Lord Trelawney is going to go on a voyage on a treasure hunt.

 

I don’t have any interest in the treasure but I made a deal with Lord Trelawney that after their treasure hunt the treasure map will be mine.

 

I wanted to keep it as a memory.

 

Since I am not in your way don’t make any moves on me.

 

Think of me as a neutral party who only want the treasure map and nothing else.

 

You can talk to your people and tell me if you accept that.

 

I will not fight you or your people.

 

At the same time I will not help you either.

 

For taking the neutral stance I want the treasure map after your use….”

 

Vikram said to silver making his mood to become better.

 

Based on the movements of Vikram when he is cooking, silver can tell that Vikram is a trained professional.

 

So if possible he doesn’t want Vikram to fight against them.

 

As long as Vikram can keep his promise of neutral stance without any desire for treasure, silver and his men can give him the treasure map after their use.

 

Silver nodded his head and left Vikram to do his own thing.

 

Soon in the evening Vikram got the acceptance of silver about what he wanted and Vikram was happy.

 

……..

 

Time passed by and came a day when they were about to reach the Treasure Island.

 

Vikram did not disturb the plot here and let the story take its route.

 

The other players were also seemingly waiting to follow the plot line.

 

Their plan is to follow Jim to get to Ben Gunn.

 

But Vikram know that meeting Ben Gunn now will not give him any benefits.

 

He was sure that these pirates were lot stronger than they looked.

 

They are at least twice as strong as normal human.

 

Also Vikram knows that they are despicable in fighting using many tricks.

 

Because of this Vikram don’t want to fight with these pirates.

 

Well before boarding the ship Vikram has already made a choice to kill all the pirates along with Lord Trelawney.

 

For that he made some conventional bombs made in India.

 

Anyone can make these bombs with common knowledge on making firecrackers during festivals.

 

He used the gun powder and some other materials that he bought in the market at low prices.

 

After simply refining with the equipment he has and other things he made the bombs that needed to be lit by hand.

 

There is wick at the end of the bomb that needed to be lit and throw the bomb.

 

In India this bomb is covered with glass pieces layer and metal pieces layer to become more effective.

 

Originally these bombs were made when the east India company literally sucking the blood of the people for their profits.

 

Many profiteers were bombed and died in the later stages.

 

Unfortunately this did not turn the situation much.

 

Well that may be so in the past, but now Vikram can use them for himself right now.

 

Instead of glass pieces Vikram used gravel and sharp small stones.

 

But there is a risk using this bomb.

 

He cannot control the direction of those stones fly.

 

So there is a chance that he might hurt himself.

 

Because of this Vikram has to hide behind something before using it.

 

There are a few of these stored in his storage space for special cases.

 

With the lighter he has it will be easy to use in suitable terrine.

 

………….

 

On the next day captain Smollet sent most of the pirates towards the shore.

 

Vikram did not volunteer to go as he is the second cook that is required to be on the ship in the absence of silver.

 

At the same time Vikram made his stance clear that he did not have any interest in treasure.

 

In order to prove his stance of neutrality Vikram has to stay on the ship.

 

Silver looked deeply towards Vikram.

 

Other than pirates some of the player also made their way to the shore of the island.

 

They wanted to chase Jim to find the location of Ben Gunn’s cave.

 

Unfortunately for them as soon as Jim got on shore he slipped away like a slippery eel in the water.

 

They can only stay there or follow the pirates.

 

Some did follow the pirates but they were all killed without exception.

 

The people that remained on shore did not have food or water.

 

They have to persist like this till the captain and others come ashore.

 

They don’t want to explore the island on their own as they fear getting lost and miss the opportunity.

 

A few days later because of some circumstance captain and the others along with Vikram has to come ashore.

 

They went to the stockade and waited for the next move of the pirates.

 

Vikram silently waited on the side of the camp where he can easily run out of that place towards Ben Gunn’s cave.

 

Vikram know that those pirates would offer peace first then they will attack because of the peace talk is a failure.

 

He wanted to use that confusion to escape from here and get the things he wanted.

 

Finding Ben Gunn’s cave from the stockade is easier than finding the way from the shore.

 

The round trip will only require Vikram around 2 hours at most.

 

43