Chapter 36: rewards of the Treasure Island part 2
1.1k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36: rewards of the Treasure Island part 2

 

Well all the things are gold, silver and bronze along with the scrap…..

 

Previously Vikram thought that these items would be compensated for the contracts he made with the lords.

 

But now he got extra benefits.

 

The contracted succeeded and along with that these goods are considered as stolen goods by the system.

 

Then the risk factor that Vikram chose was also added to that.

 

All in all the final rewards that Vikram got after the risk factor of 200 percent with doom level setting are.

 

  1. 4 million chaos points
  2. 214 free attribute points
  3. 2140 military merit points

 

These rewards did not include the points or other things that he got through killing pirates or guards.

 

Well there is not improvement in them as they were already awarded and settled right away.

 

But all of that is nothing more than pocket change with what he has got just now.

 

Vikram was so happy.

 

At that moment Vikram receive another notification

 

“Achievement: A man of Fate received.”

 

Name: A man of Fate

 

Conditions of achievement:

 

  1. Doom level difficulty.
  2. Without even a single injury throughout the time in the fantasy world.
  3. Earn more than 3 million chaos points.
  4. The above conditions should be met in a single world as a beginner player.

 

Benefits:

 

5 percent increase in critical hit on all things including attacking, defense, and drop box opening…… in both the real world and fantasy world.

 

Vikram's eyes shone looking at the benefit that he received.

 

There are many places this thing can be used like getting the things out of drop box or even when practicing some complicated technique with his insight skill.

 

If things went well he can get many benefits.

 

Naturally critical hit rate is very low which is less than 1 in a million for most people and even for the talented people it is less than 1 percent.

 

With some special artifacts this critical hit rate in attacking or defense or something else can be improved but for only one or two things.

 

Instead with this achievement Vikram can have the critical hit rate to everything.

 

This means that he has extra 5 percent luck over all the other players.

 

Katherine to the side did not know what is happening as she can't see the details on the light screen unless Vikram allowed it.

 

Well even he doesn’t know that he has to allow her to watch the details before she can see them.

 

Looking at the excited expression of Vikram, Katherine asked.

 

“What happened you looked so happy?”

 

Vikram turned towards her and asked.

 

“Don’t you see the data on the light screen…?”

 

Katherine has a question mark on her face.

 

Vikram enquired the system and got the reply that he has to allow her before she can see the details.

 

When Vikram did she was able to see the details but since she doesn’t know anything about the game system she did not understand the details.

 

Vikram wanted to explain but the next information that appeared has stopped him from doing anything.

 

This is related to the results of his testing by the real world.

 

“Your performance is very good and achievements were excellent.

 

You are formally accepted into the real world and the fantasy system.

 

Because of your achievement you are given a seeded status with golden grade privileges.”

 

Vikram did not understand some things from the message so he asked for the details.

 

Immediately he got the information.

 

“Seeded candidates are specifically chosen by the fantasy system with special privileges.

 

(Ordinary< seeded< chosen)

 

Higher level seeded candidates and Chosen candidates require high potential within the player’s body, mind and soul other than capabilities.

 

It is divided into 5 grades they are iron, silver, gold, platinum and diamond.

 

Similarly for chosen candidates is also divided into 5 grades...”

 

“Privileges for these candidates includes 

 

Discount in the costs of goods in the system store,

 

Increase in the selling price of the goods to the system,

 

Handling fee reduction in various places,

 

Requirement of military merit points and civilian merit points for the military rank and civilian rank is reduced.

 

…………

 

The percentage of decrease is based on status and grade of the player.”

 

Vikram understood this and immediately system mall has opened in front of him with the prices of many things on that light screen.

 

“The things that appeared in front of him are special panel that appears only once after the testing phase is completed by the player.

 

These items of this panel are not available in the system mall in normal times.

 

They will be available only at this time.

 

Even if they appear in the system mall the cost of these items is hundreds of times higher.”

 

Vikram looked at the items as the information appeared in his mind about the limited time offer.

 

There are a few that marked specifically saying that these items were unavailable even at the higher prices after this.

 

Among them Vikram found some that he was interested in.

 

From the things he has decided on some skills that are not available for sale again.

 

He don’t need any combat weapons or shields because someone can steal them,

 

He doesn’t need any artifacts with unique properties that are useless because someone can steal them.

 

He doesn’t want potential improvement items because he was sure that he can get them through other means.

 

He doesn’t want those military medals which can be earned through his own achievements in the fantasy world or some other means….

 

He doesn’t want any blood lines that can be obtained after going to the real world with an increase in the price of them.

 

He don’t want powers of some super heroes as he was sure to calculate the details and find way to obtain them through his deduction and efforts in those fantasy worlds or real world.

 

Finally after some detailed checking Vikram found two skills that he wanted to obtain which cannot be obtained through any means outside……….

 

47