Chapter 39: the real world part-2
1.1k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39: the real world part-2

 

There are many mafia bosses that are scattered like sand in the country forming a free people guild which contains gangs and clans of various powers.

 

Individually the people of the free country are far stronger than any other clan or power of holy empire or oriental country.

 

But if the collective power of oriental country or holy empire acted then any small power of free country cannot resist.

 

Well this will not happen because holy empire and oriental country had their own small powers in free country that acts as spies and also some of the dark side of things there.

 

So free people country is like a lawless zone unless one had a strong backer for support.

 

………..

 

For the beginners it is best to choose the holy empire or the oriental country rather than the free country for their development.

 

Only after a certain level of development can a person enter the free country and have some stable life.

 

Well the misfits and cannon fodder will always go to the free country to die because of their stupidity.

 

The three big islands including the beginner’s island is collectively called as Cluster Island.

 

Adjacent to the human cluster island there are other cluster islands that have other species on them as their own cluster islands.

 

The area they occupied is small in the outer ring are called the tier 1 ring.

 

No one knows how the structure of the real world is like.

 

The amount of exploration is also not very high.

 

The highest they reached from the records is up to the edge of the seventh ring after that everything is a mystery.

 

It is said that there are people that reached the 10 ring but it was just a legend.

 

The three big islands cover the beginner’s island like a cup and their backs are exposed towards the direction of second ring.

 

The ring is an illusionary thing without a special force that deters the explorers and chaos monsters it is hard to determine the existence of this partition of the ocean.

 

The real world is like a vast ocean and which is divided into 10 concentric rings.

 

For every ring closure to the centre the width increases which the size of the ring decreases.

 

There are some safe islands where one can enter the fantasy world scattered on these 10 concentric rings.

 

There are many small island clusters were there with beginner’s platforms that can bring people from the sanctuaries only on outer edge of the first ring.

 

Well there are people living in the real world too.

 

They are called native people and the people that live in sanctuaries were the descendents of these native people.

 

It is said that there are powerful people in the past that reached the tenth ring and obtained the power to create those sanctuaries to save the people from some ultimate crisis.

 

The records of that are gone a long time ago and no one knows what happened in the past.

 

……….

 

The 10 rings are also had their own importance.

 

Well only a portion of these 10 rings is explored and there are many dangers in the ocean.

 

Most of the ancient records were destroyed because of some reason and the records of the current world structure are the only things that are left.

 

Even they are very vague.

 

In the vast ocean there are many islands of various sizes that appear out of thin air.

 

Some are on the water, some are floating in the air and some of them are even under water.

 

The environment of those islands also varies and is filled with corresponding monsters which are collectively called as chaos monsters.

 

These monsters are hunted for genetic essence, their spirit and any drop items.

 

Just like the fantasy world the real world also has a system.

 

The chaos monsters, islands and all things…have broadly divided along with the rings.

 

Inside the ring 1 all of the monsters, islands and things are all tier 1.

 

There are other classifications for monsters, islands…..

 

Islands are divided into resource islands, safe islands, ruins islands…..

 

Safe islands are where the players or explorers can enter and stay safe.

 

On these safe islands all attacks are invalid.

 

This means monsters cannot attack players and players cannot attack each other.

 

But that is not the case on the oceans.

 

On this safe island it is possible to enter the fantasy worlds where the system notifies them about entry.

 

……………

 

Next the resource islands has resources required to improve the ark can be bought in the fantasy system.

 

Along with the resources there will be chaos monsters on those islands.

 

These chaos monsters are the main source for getting the genetic essence for the players to improve their strength.

 

These resource islands will always move towards the safe islands and the monsters on these resource islands will attack the safe islands to eliminate non chaos beings or to be precise normal sentience beings.

 

The resources islands present in the first ring are all tier 1 and if it is in the second ring it is a tier 2 resource island.

 

These resource islands are further graded into 10 categories based on the potential of the resources obtainable on that specific resource island.

 

They are random, basic, ordinary, common, uncommon, unique, rare, epic, legendary, and mythical.

 

Higher the potential of the material is higher the usage and need for the material to produce powerful pills or artifacts or other things.

 

Well the potential of the island cannot be explained unless players went and explored the resource island.

 

…………..

 

Ruin Island is the islands that have the remnants of the past civilization.

 

There is a chance of finding secret scrolls, skill books, stored wealth, artifacts……

 

But they rarely appear in the lower level rings.

 

Also there will be powerful monsters and traps in places like that that are very dangerous to explore.

 

But because of the allure of those powerful things many people would swarm on the ruins islands to try out their luck………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

38