Chapter 41: hiding information
994 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41: hiding information

 

It is mostly about the health points, stamina points, magic points and some of the aspects of the players.

 

Based on these points they will understand the capabilities of the player.

 

With that they will make the preliminary assessment.

 

Other than that they will also get the reports from the players that were from natives that were selected as the players to get some information about the outstanding players.

 

Finally there will be some special testing using some exercises and tests to record the details to make final decisions on the players.

 

All the players with potential will be offered benefits from those powers and gets that chance to enter them easily.

 

The players that did not get the benefits have to pay their own chaos points to get the entry permit into a country to live.

 

New players can live in the beginner’s island for 1 month.

 

After that they will be forcibly sent into the ocean channels outside the island.

 

They can either go to the land of one of the countries using the entry permit or through illegal means to survive.

 

They can also go to the safe islands that are on the other side of those countries to live there as long as they wanted.

 

It is prohibited to attack or fight on the safe islands.

 

Even if a nuclear bomb is detonated on the safe island it will become invalid simply.

 

But players can still die on the safe island because there will not be any food or water resources on then safe island.

 

The business set up on the safe island was done by the permission of the system and it is first pay and then gets the product.

 

It is only possible to trade if both the parties have accepted the trade.

 

Forcible behaviour is not possible on the safe island.

 

……………..

 

Vikram found the information that he previously wanted to know.

 

It is possible to steal from the players but only the items present inside the storage space of the player.

 

The things like chaos points, stats, and skill points…..cannot be stolen with thief skill.

 

Also the details related to amount of points a person has cannot be known to other people even with special probing skills.

 

The military rank and civilian rank can be displayed at the will of the player and naturally cannot be shown out.

 

Some high level players will be able to see the stats of other player that were already assigned but not the unassigned stat points.

 

Vikram sighed knowing he was safe for the time being.

 

Since he did not improve his military rank it is not possible to check his current military rank being different by other players.

 

Well one thing is visible that is the new title seeded (Gold grade) that is given by the system.

 

This thing even Vikram cannot hide it.

 

Well it is not a bad thing as he can get some good benefits.

 

Also the chosen level is not high and it will not cause a big stir.

 

Instead it will help him get a good contract from one of the powers.

 

Well the contract and entry to a country is the basic form of mingling with a group.

 

After that they can slowly integrate and become a citizen of that country.

 

This is how things are usually.

 

Vikram has already seen his own status panel.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Vikram, Vicky, hidden demon, hidden king

 

Age: 22

 

Race: human

 

Titles: seeded (gold grade)

 

Job: none

 

Affiliation: none

 

Military rank: novice (100/2380)

 

Civilian rank: newbie (100/40)

 

----------------------

 

Vitality: 10

 

Stamina: 10

 

Strength: 10

 

Agility: 10

 

Intelligence: 10

 

Sense: 10

 

Charm: 10

 

---------------------

 

Evolution chaos genetic points: none

 

---------------------

 

Health points: 100/100

 

Stamina points: 100/100

 

Magic points: 100/100

 

--------------------------

 

Free attribute points: 219

 

Chaos points: 1.3 million

 

Skill points: 4 (1Skill Point = 1000 skill experience)

 

------------------------

Innate skills:

 

Insight: tier 0 (910/1000)

 

Will: tier 0 (430/1000)

 

----------------------

Acquired skills:

 

Cooking: tier 1 (170/3000)

 

Contract: tier 0 (940/1000)

 

---------------------

 

Looking at his own status panel Vikram made some plans in his mind but was silent without any change in his expression.

 

Right now he has to choose which country he has to enter.

 

The holy country can give him many benefits but their way of treating other races is not good.

 

There are many undercurrents in that country that they usually use as hidden political manoeuvres.

 

Except for the highest level all other levels are nothing more than pawns in their game.

 

As for the oriental country, it is different in its own way.

 

The people are divided but are still united.

 

There are fights between groups and has too many leading people that severely impact the progress.

 

Along with that there are too many restrictions in that country that can cause some sever effects to players.

 

But it is a good place to hide and develop easily.

 

Free country is good but Vikram don't want to step into that place right now.

 

He knows that in order to step into the free country he should have enough power to support himself as a background.

 

Before spreading his network and claws into the current human society he has to wait in the shadows like back on earth.

 

................

 

The speech on the stage is finally over and all the new players were asked to form lines to walk along the designated path towards an open ground right outside the square.

 

After the open ground is a small town called the beginners town.

 

It is said that after a new player arrives they have to spend some time in the beginner’s town to complete some tasks and get some basic rewards before starting their journey officially.

 

From the square the players formed a long like to walking towards the open field.

 

Here the first has a registration desk where there are 3 people registering the data.

 

Three are from the three countries respectively.

 

Each of them will note down the data of every person forming 3 copies of information with each country.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
39