Chapter 45: plan of action in the beginner’s town
919 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45: plan of action in the beginner’s town

 

When Vikram arrived from the summary space Vikram has actually met Hakim that is the person that gave them introduction before entering the Treasure Island fantasy world.

 

But the disguise of Vikram is so good that he was not discovered at all.

 

Most of the people that can see through his disguise have concentrated on seeing through their secret information in the status panel instead of their appearance.

 

...........

 

Vikram got two sets of information related to the beginner’s town and its missions.

 

First of all there are hidden missions and not just one but there are many hidden missions with some interesting rewards.

 

The main rewards that Vikram gets are civilian merit points, military merit points, free attribute points, skill points, skills...........

 

Every power has its own set of secret information and many things can be done in the beginner’s town.

 

But no one knows that Vikram has already solved most of the puzzle in the missions of the beginner’s town.

 

He has a good mind and quick thinking.

 

So based on the information that he got from the king of nature faction and the information he bought, he analysed everything.

 

He can easily guess all the things and secrets related to the town.

 

This is a great thing for him and it will get him a wave of benefits.

 

............

 

There are a few quests that can only be done by one person called as one time quests.

 

Vikram don't want to leave those quests for other players.

 

Well there are players from the natives that already know about this.

 

But there is a loop hole that is many people can receive the quest but only one person can complete the quest and get the benefits.

 

Vikram know that this will not completed in the first 2 days.

 

So he immediately made his shot on the very day he got the contract.

 

He took all the quests without leaving any gap of time and the first place he went is actually the slave shop.

 

Yes, there are slaves in this world with preserved rights to some extent.

 

There are various reasons for a person to be reduced enough to become a slave.

 

One of them is reduction in the civilian merit points...

 

They can also be defeated in an official contracted duel to become a slave or was captured to become a slave.

 

But there are rules like anyone that is either male or female from any species before reaching the age of adult hood specified by the fantasy system they will not be subjected to any sexual activities.

 

If it is done then all the people responsible for this will be cursed with many sets of curses.

 

The curses are like becoming limp and ugly for both men and women, no medicine will work on them, they cannot improve their power and evolve, they were riddled with many inexplicable diseases but their life span will not reduce.

 

Because of this no people would try to break the special rules of fantasy system.

 

Like this there are other rules for the slaves that can protect them.

 

..........

 

The reason why Vikram started with the slave shop is a simply reason of nature of the society.

 

Nature of society is that the dark side is always rich and the benefits from the dark side are always more than that of hypocritical bright side.

 

So this will be the best starting point.

 

Also slave shop is usually the economic base of the bright side of the society.

 

The fantasy system is formed based on the combination of the chaos energy and the mental energy of all the people present.

 

So this beginner’s town is formed in the same way as that of the normal society.

 

In the slave shop the slaves present are actually real.

 

Based on the theory proposed by some researchers of the real world the items present in the beginner’s town are real.

 

Right before the summoning of the players for testing, the goods present all over the world will be scanned.

 

Then the best product and worst product along with some products in the middle will be selected and temporarily brought to various stores of the beginner’s towns.

 

Not just one beginner’s town but all the beginner’s towns of various species display the same products.

 

These products will be used for giving quests in the beginner’s towns.

 

Some quests require buying a product from the stores of the beginner’s town to get so it is like that.

 

Naturally the beginner players will only buy some cheap products and did not spend much of their chaos points.

 

But some intelligent people that have the support from the native powers they will buy costly products to see if it is possible to gain some high level mission.

 

There is another angle to this that was not tried till now.

 

That is to buy a costly product that is on the store for a long time.

 

That is the costly worst product of that store.

 

Especially if it was from the dark side of the society then the impact is even bigger.

 

Vikram looked at the statistics for the past 10 years and found the costly products that are not sold in the past 10 years in all the stores.

 

These products are not sold in the beginner’s town and were returned back to their original stores throughout the world.

 

Every time the same products were returned back to the beginner’s town again and again.

 

If the system is really based on the collective will of the thought energy of the society then buying these products will give benefits that are of astronomical value.

 

Based on the conservative estimate it will cost around 300 thousand chaos points.

 

Also from the information that Vikram gathered he found that he is the first person to gain over 3 million chaos points.

 

The previous record is actually 1 million chaos points in the testing fantasy world.

 

That person is a native of the real world and knows the secrets beforehand.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

42