Chapter 55: horny widow quest part-1
1k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 55: horny widow quest part-1

 

Vikram moved silently avoiding all the security forces and came to one end of the town where the horny widow stays.

 

When he came to the back window of the bed room of the old house Vikram heard some soft moans.

 

Vikram was sure that this horny widow is masturbating her pussy right now.

 

“Creee...”

 

Vikram sneaked into the bed room but the door still made a creaking sound.

 

The woman that is masturbating stopped playing with her pussy and looked towards the person that entered with vigilance.

 

“She is extremely beautiful”

 

This was the first thought of Vikram but immediately he shook his head to clear his mind and looked at her again.

 

This time Vikram was able to see her true appearance.

 

She is not beautiful and young instead she is just average.

 

He immediately became vigilant, thinking finding the cause of his different thoughts.

 

At that moment Vikram felt a different smell.

 

It was from the love juices that are flowing out of the pussy of that widow woman.

 

“So the pheromones are at play causing strange illusions.”

 

Vikram did not come here to relive his big brother in her pussy but to solve the quest of this woman.

 

He moved towards her step by step without any distracting thoughts in his mind and calm face.

 

The solution here is not to help the widow with his dick instead it is to talk to her to get the real quest.

 

Playing with her with his dick will solve a fake quest and gets some useless skill as compensation at the cost of losing some of the stat points in the vitality stats.

 

The women looked like she wanted Vikram to ravage her instead of having an expression of vigilance.

 

Vikram did not do anything to her but pulled a chair in the side and sit beside her.

 

“Lady, are you sexually frustrated,

 

I was passing by your house and heard your sounds.

 

I thought that there is a problem with you.

 

I wanted to help you but you seem to be not in any trouble but are frustrated sexually.

 

What happened to your husband?”

Vikram asked with an innocent expression.

 

The woman doesn’t know how to respond to the words of Vikram.

 

Instead of speaking the woman wanted to place her hand on Vikram's crotch trying to get his big man.

 

Vikram patted her hand away and said.

 

“Woman, you did not answer my question.

 

Since you are so horny I presume that your husband is not there or he is incompetent.

 

Or you don’t like him at all.

 

I can help you now but in the future I will be gone and you will be all by yourself.

 

Instead of me why don’t I find you a good man from this village that loves you?

 

Just leave your man and marry the one that loves you.

 

This way you will be relieved.”

 

Vikram know that she is a widow but he wanted her to speak and tell everything on her own.

 

Only this way he will be able to find the true quest.

 

Vikram tried many ways but the woman did not speak most of the time.

 

Even if she speaks, all of them are dirty words that show how horny she is.

 

Vikram tried many methods and finally decided to use the last method.

 

Well it is a little painful but will not harm the woman.

 

He is going to help her masturbate right to the edge of letting her have an orgasm but stop her from having an orgasm.

 

This is the most powerful torture for both men and women.

 

Vikram has actually picked off this trick from a lady assassin back on earth.

 

.......

 

Soon after, there are some hot moans from that woman.

 

But when she was about to climax, Vikram stopped his hand playing with her pussy.

 

The woman looked so frustrated that she almost wants to attack Vikram.

 

After Vikram touched her, her own hands cannot help relieve her lust and frustration.

 

Right now she wanted the hand of Vikram to relieve her lust and let her climax.

 

But Vikram did not have any thoughts of moving forward to helping her.

 

She finally bit her lips and spoke.

 

“She is originally not like that.

 

Her husband has taken care of all of her sexual needs.

 

But he died very young and she was left alone like this.

 

The eyes of the lustful men of this town, their actions and words have ignited lust and desire in her heart.

 

But there is no one to relieve her.

 

She wanted to find a companion for herself.

 

After many years of watching people she finally decided to peruse her childhood love interest that was still interested in her.

 

But he is not a man with backbone that can come up front and ask her hand to marriage.

 

Being a woman and a widow she cannot say it out to him leaving her shame which is not like a woman.

 

Also she did not know if her child hood sweet heart still loves her or not.

 

Because of all these things she can only relieve her lust with her own hands.

 

She did not trust anyone because most men in the town covet her and want to fuck her whenever they want like a prostitute of this town, so they would use secret means to act on her or her love.

 

Because of these fears she can only stay silent all her life.

 

Finding her story Vikram sighed and placed his hand on her pussy and used his technique to let her climax first.

 

He did not feel any lust for her as she belongs to someone else and a pitiful woman that was trapped by the society.

 

When she was panting from a big orgasm Vikram said to her.

 

“I will speak to your child hood sweet heart.

 

Tell him your thoughts and find his own thoughts about you to give you an answer........

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 80 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

37