Chapter 86: saving Alice and her father
677 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 86: saving Alice and her father

 

If the woman’s favorability reaches 90 points or higher, then they would not mind the other women of Vikram and live with other women without any quarrels or problems.

 

Below that there might be a chance to have a quarrel in the future.

 

The lower the favorability the higher is the chance of getting into a fight.

 

Right now both Saeko and Shizuka are only at 40 points of favorability (trusted).

 

40 points of favorability is the minimum amount of favorability to get the plot line character as a subordinate and take them out of the fantasy world.

 

But Vikram know that increasing the favorability in the real world would be very hard as there are other women around him causing many other problems and feelings.

 

Whatever he wanted to do Vikram has to do that in the fantasy world and improve the favorability to the maximum possible value.

 

Well it is not possible all the time and Vikram has found it from the memories that he got from the simulation skill he used previously.

 

Previously he should have bought many people out of the fantasy world of the high school of the dead that are at 40 or 50 points of favorability.

 

There are both men and women in the group of people he bought so that he can get some extra hands of support.

 

But the result is that when they reached the safe environment they started to quarrel about many things and caused many problems to Vikram.

 

This is also one of the reasons why Vikram died after the third fantasy world.

 

He took most of the time soothing these people wasting most of the time that should be used for planning.

 

So he made a list of unstable and problematic characters in his memory which should be avoided at all cost.

 

For this reason, Vikram has only chosen three women to come out with him.

 

Well there are three other people that are on waiting list.

 

They will be added based on their choice and other things.

 

These three are Alice the little kid, Zeke the dog and finally Asami the traffic police officer.

 

Well if not possible Vikram can leave these people to the protagonist batch and leave with his women.

 

…………..

 

Looking at the two women that are helping him Vikram can only sigh for the time being.

 

He cannot make any advances now and first gain their heart before doing anything.

 

For that he has to speak them separately to understand their past from their own words and get them to love him.

 

Well the process is slow but the foundation will be strong.

 

He doesn’t want to use force on them.

 

When he sighed the two women looked at him at the same time and Shizuka asked.

 

“Why are you sighing?

 

Is there something wrong?”

 

Vikram can only shook his head as he cannot say his thoughts out loud and said.

 

“I am just sighing at your beauty………”

 

Both the women giggled proudly about their beauty.

 

“Bhou”

 

“Bhou”

 

There are some barks of a dog outside.

 

Vikram know that the dog has arrived here.

 

So he let the women do some basic preparation and went out to get the dog.

 

It is not difficult to get the dog with some snacks on hand.

 

Vikram bought the dog inside the house and told the two women to take care of it while he finished cooking.

 

Soon the aroma of tasty food spread throughout the house.

 

Vikram arranged the food a small portion of the dog.

 

He did not give a name to the dog but the women gave one which is the same as that in the anime.

 

There are moans from women when they tasted the food and Vikram received lot of praises from the women.

 

Vikram was happy.

 

Like he said before,

 

In order to win a woman before you should be able to win their stomach.

 

This can also be said in the point of view of a woman.

 

In order to win a man before you should be able to win their stomach.

 

Soon it was going for the night time.

 

Vikram gave them some clothes that they picked up from the personal space to wear.

 

Then Vikram went to take out the guns and sniper form the vault of Rika’s room.

 

He planted it on the balcony on the second floor to watch the bridge on a water channel nearby.

 

This bridge is important for Vikram as he has cross this water channel to reach the airport or Takagi’s house to meet the protagonist group.

 

Well there are other bridges but this is the closest one from him.

 

Vikram called the women to take a look at the situation on the bridge from time to time.

 

Then there are gun fires in the evening when the sky is turning dark.

 

Vikram know that another plot is about to start.

 

He has already checked his equipment and weapons ready to make a move.

 

Well he will not save the father of Alice.

 

The reason is because this man is not a good person after the crisis is averted.

 

This man is also taken in by Vikram previously to the real world.

 

He is alright at the beginning but later the problems raised one after the other as he fell into the hands of those bitches that used their body to conquer other men.

 

Well Vikram will save him now but will not take him to the real world along with his women.

 

Vikram came to the balcony where the women are watching the coming tide of zombies.

 

There is a middle aged man carrying his daughter and running in front of the group.

 

Vikram immediately moved into position and started to shoot the zombies reducing the number of zombies.

 

Shizuka made sure that Zeke did not bark to create sound and attract the zombies.

 

Vikram moved out of the house and gestured the man and his daughter to come to his side quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

35