Ch 2. Reality
1.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Chapter - 2

---

‘Am I in another world? If it’s true then… all things happened in front of me is real!’

Akira was in jolly mood thinking he was transferred into another world full of magic and swords. Just like other protagonists maybe he would also conquer heaven and earth.

But what Akira didn’t know was that everything has a corner side. Every world has a bad side. You think your world is full of light. Then you’re wrong because you haven’t seen the darkness. And Akira who thinking of reaching the stars was currently in this dark side.

Akira after witnessing all heaven shattering things, moved his attention to himself. First, he was currently five years old. Just a small kid. And to make it worse, he was in rags. It means this body in which he currently is, is a beggar or an orphan… well some sort of poverty.

All his legs and hands were full of dust and he was smelling because this body probably didn’t have a way or a leisure to take bath.

After all these points, Akira guessed that his start point for worst. How could he even get a job with his status?

‘Wait! What about my looks?’

He ran and found a stall selling glass stuff. He stood near it and stared at his reflection. Black hair and black eyes. The body is malnourished. The muscles are empty and bones are literally out. Even though his face is very cute, because of being poor, this body didn’t have time to maintain himself.

While he was watching himself properly, the shopkeeper saw him in front of his stall. At first, he thought that a customer was in front, but as he came out, he Akira who is a beggar.

“Who is this filth?”

He took up a beating stick which is normally kept to shoo away animals, he suddenly started beating him.

*Dang! *

Akira who suddenly fell down quickly rubbed his arm where he got hit. He got angry thinking who beat him without any reason. He looked upwards only to see the fat shopkeeper in luxurious clothes with a long stick in his hands and is looking at his with eyes full of disgust.

“Hey! Why are yo --- Aaah!”

Before Akira could say anything, the shopkeeper lashed out on him by giving him more beating all over him. Head, legs, arms. Everywhere. Akira who was in tears quickly covered his head ran to the nearest alley to escape.

“*Sob* *Sob* W-Why he beat me like this? If he just told me to go away, I would go away from his stall.”

And for the first time, Akira felt the cruelty of humans. His mindset of modern person was a deficit in this world. And he didn’t knew about it.

In modern world, though blood shed happens in huge scale, the punishment also is given let it be a low sentence or high sentence. But in this world, even though there are laws, they are just for the nobles or commoners with money.

There is no police station here to report crime. There is no equality. There are no rights.

But Akira still didn’t realized the reality. Thinking of protagonists who have setbacks but naturally gain approval and acknowledge of everyone, he felt that he could do the same. With hope in his heart, he stood up and started walking towards the place he was staying with the help of this body’s fuzzy memories.

He was slowly walking through the dark alley which seemed dark even though sun is up. Many people were in rags begging for food or money. And the people who were walking naturally carried a weapon on their backs.

Even if Akira never seen such place, he quickly recognized it. The place for lawless. The place for poor. The place for criminals. Akira was walking into the lawless zone where his body lives.

Finally, after taking turns, he saw a place with no proper shelter with just a small place build with sticks and a rand above the sticks for shed. Akira even after seeing all this still believed that with his goodwill he could survive just like protagonists.

He smiled thinking of his future as a hero. But before he think anything else, a kick was slammed directly into his face.

“Aaaah!”

He got thrown back with blood seeping out from his nose and teeth which are broken due to sheer impact of the kick. He slowly stood up in pain and looked who kicked him. He was full of rage. He looked up to see three vagrants just like him. The only difference was that the group of three were adults.

“Hey, Arthur! Why didn’t you bring the today’s payment?”

“W-What payment?”

Akira at first didn’t realize but he could know they were calling him. Arthur. This was probably this body’s name. But he didn’t know what payment they were asking him.

“Ha! Look at this shit! He forgot the money and he is even looking directly us. This little!”

Without explaining he once again kicked directly Akira. Akira who was directly kicked on his stomach shouted in pain was rolling on ground with a stream of tears coming out his eyes.

‘Am I wrong? Why they are beating me?’

22