Ch 3. Ideals
933 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Chapter - 3 

---

The bullies started beating him more harshly. Blood was seeping out from most parts of his body. His face was covered with tears and blood.

But even at this moment he kept open his eyes in hope somebody would help him. He with his pleading looked all over the place but not even one tried to help him. For a moment, then he saw someone saw him.

Even with tears and blood he smiled thinking his help arrived. But the man just looked at his eyes and then sneered as if looking an entertaining thing and walked away.

*Crack! *

Akira felt that something gone from him. But the tears were still coming out. And the reason for it… even he didn’t knew about it. But he still somewhere in his heart, maybe I made a mistake. So, with his last strength he still asked if he has made any mistake. Even if he didn’t have the memories of the body, he would forgive them if he really made a mistake.

“P-Please… Tell me what mistake I did…”

The bullies who heard his voice stopped and then laughed. They laughed because they didn’t expect the lad in front of them, to still ask about his mistake. He should be pleading with his bloody knees and would plead for forgiveness in his knees. But still thinking that it was amusing, the leader of the trio – Jack answered him.

“You want to know your mistake? You didn’t bought money you got from begging today. And I even told you to steal money but you don’t do because it’s a bad work. Bad work? Hah! You, filthy piece of shit! You are also a bad work. That’s why your parents abandoned you in this lawless place. Now you better tell me, where is the protection money if you don’t want to die!”

*Crack! *

Akira who heard all of this just didn’t understand anything.

If he didn’t do anything wrong, then why he is getting beaten?

Why did his parents abandoned him? Just because he was illegitimate child.

All money from my hard works go to them, why?

He pleaded for help but nobody is helping him. Why?

Akira eyes were slowing a bit lifeless. All ideals he pursued his life… Nothing is helping him. And with his last thought his last tear dropped.

I in this another just want to survive…. Is it a sin…

Akira now gave up all his ideals. After living sick days in his previous life, not doing anything, he wanted something to be proud of in this world. But harsh reality hit him too hard. He now just wants to survive. When everything left him, a small sound appeared in his mind.

‘Oh! Want to survive? Amusing.”

A really familiar figure appeared on his mind. With his usual black clothing up and down and black blindfold, giving him more mysterious persona.

‘Gojo-sensei…’

Seeing his idol also didn’t made Akira react. He just have given up. He really wants to survive. But what could he do? As he was lying on ground coughing blood, the bullies beat him more fiercely. All people just go for their works. Not even a glance at his side. Akira at this moment realised how selfish humans are.

‘You want to survive, right?’ Gojo asked with cheeky smile.

‘Yes! I want to survive.’

‘Why you want to survive? Want to become a hero helping people selflessly? Or do you want to become a king with a big harem?’

Akira for a moment was silent after this question. He did want to become a hero. But now? No. he did want to become a righteous king with a big harem. But now? No.

Now the reason he need to survive is to….

‘I want to survive because I want live! It is wrong to say this!!’

‘Very good! You need to be selfish. Now stand up, Akira!’

Inside his heart a lot of anger and confidence started to rise. But he didn’t showed in his eyes. And at this Jack kicked him hard with made him flew a bit away.

*Cough! Cough! *

Akira moved his hands to the sand on his side. Jack and others arrived near him to give him more beating. But this time…

*Pierce! *

“Aaah!”

A large shard of glass was inside his neck. The blood was flowing out rapidly. And Jack looked up to Akira with his bloody hand. He couldn’t believe that he was dying at the hands of this scum. But no matter what he does, he is going die. And the first to fell was Jack the leader of trio.

Akira knew that he quickly have to kill others before giving them time recover from surprise. He quickly threw a fist full of sand in one of bully’s eyes which rendered him blind. He dashed and took out the bloody glass shard from Jack’s throat and slashed down the other bully’s throat in a second.

The last bully was still in shock because of blood. And Akira ran to him and grabbed his head with glass shard on his neck.

“Please spare me! Jack told me do it. I will tell you the place where we keep the money. Spare me!”

The last one was crying in fear of death. Akira’s bloody figure made him look him very dangerous. He cried and wetted his pants while pleading to let him.

*Smirk! *

Akira smirked and slashed the last one. He just couldn’t help but laugh a bit thinking how he was begging just a moment ago in front of these dead guys.

And at this moment, he also realised a very important thing. To survive… To live… he needs power. No more sympathy. No need to be a hero. He will grow stronger than anyone else. He will destroy whoever meddles with his life.

‘I will kill whoever stands my path!’

[Ding! Gift System is connected!]

[Happy Journey!]

29