Ch 6. Rewards
867 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

---

Chapter - 6

---

This world consist two big means of strength. First is Magic. The method of manipulating mana and using your imagination to materialize it with your magic power. This magic field in itself is divided into two types which are Spells and Enchantments.

Magic is indeed popular but to say it solely depends on talent and imagination. The starting point of magic is uneven for everybody. So, its impossible for everybody to be a magician.

But because it is a respective profession, even people who have low magic power insist in becoming magician or enchanter.

And now second is pure physical strength. And it also requires talent and determination. But it is quite equal to everybody.

Many people work as knights for the country’s army or many people who cultivate body work as demon hunters. Even though its not that popular, it is an important profession because it gives opportunity to everyone. And that’s many people with cultivate to become knights, demon hunters, mercenary, etc to make a living.

Now you must have though why people who have magic don’t also become knights? They can become a type of Magic Knight. The reason lies is that the cultivation of body takes years. And it also should be constant. So, the determination also lies for becoming knights. If somebody doesn’t work out from beginning can’t build up a good body and all will go waste. So, the people with magic choose the path of magic instead of body because it is time taking and also it is hard.

But Arthur who is poor and living in slum has no chance to become magician for now. To use magic, all need guidance. And to him, this field is totally unknown. And who will teach magic to him?

So, Arthur even before the system’s reward had already decided to work out to develop a strong body even if he have to endure pains. But system already gave him a reward related to body in the start which made him a bit happy and also curious. He opened up the system’s reward category and clicked on the [Adam’s Body] to see its description.

---

Gift System

Rewards-

[1. Adam’s Body]:

Adam is the first human to be created by the god. And so, the gods created the perfect human with themselves as an example. And due to it, the body, beauty, and talent of Adam in every field is very outstanding.

Features –

1. Superhuman Physical Characterises: All expects of human body – Strength, Speed, Stamina, Sense and Durability is very high than a normal human.

2. Super Genius: Adam being the perfect human have very powerful talent to excel in every field.

3. Eyes of the Lord: Because created by God, Adam have the Eyes of the Lord. These pair of eyes have the power to mimicry everything Adam sees.

---

After getting the reward, even though Arthur was keeping his composure, his eyes were twinkling. The reward [Adam’s Body] is just that good. By receiving it, he can gain superior human body and superior talent than everybody. And the eyes to mimicry everything is also too good.

But he quickly suppressed his happiness because he knew that he still has to do hard work. Even if he gets this godly body and doesn’t work out then this body is going to waste. No strength comes from shortcuts. Even if there are shortcuts, the price in return is also that great.

Before merging the reward, Arthur thought of opening the 2ndgift pack which can give him a weapon. He returned to the gifts category and clicked on the Weapon Gift Pack. This gift was a bit different from the Novice Pack. The Novice Gift Pack was pink in colour but this Weapon Gift Pack is in black.

Just like the first one, the pack wriggled before its opening. And 2-3 seconds after with the same blinding light it opened.

[You have opened 1x Weapon Gift Pack!]

[Congratulations! You received the reward – Kanshou and Byakuya.]

Arthur who already knew about this weapon was very happy. Who doesn’t know the twin daggers used by EMIYA in fate?

To check the specs, he quickly opened the ‘Rewards’ category and clicked on it to read all its description.

---

Gift System

Rewards-

[2. Kanshou and Byakuya]:

Kanshou and Byakuya are “married” twin swords representing Yin and Yang crafted by the blacksmith Gan Jiang (Also known as Kanshou). Even though both of the twin weapons are considered as swords both of them are like daggers.

All swords are created for a purpose but this twin swords are created for the sake of crafting. They were created without vanity and without lack of purpose. Both swords have no fighting spirit to defeat others nor a competitive spirit to beat other weapons and don’t have desire to be famous nor the faith to accomplish great deeds.

Features-

1. Quality and Ability: Because the swords are created with best materials and human sacrifice the ability as enchanted weapons is quite high. The quality of sword is very good specially the grip which is important for practical use.

2. Monster Hater: These swords have high affinity against monsters.

3. High Bond: Both swords have a very strong between each other. If one gets lost or away from another sword, the sword will return to wielder.

4. Buffs Resistance: When both swords are wielded, the wielder’s physical and magic resistance will increase.

5. Noble Phantasm – Triple Linked Crane Wings: A ultimate move by using mana which can be help to defeat strong enemy. But chant is required to activate.

---

“Th-These features….”

Arthur was taken aback by the features of the [Kanshou and Byakuya]. He knew that both daggers are good but never thought that twin daggers are so powerful. Though, they are not good or powerful weapon like Excalibur or EA but in this world, he can tell these pair of twin daggers in his hands are most powerful.

And to his surprise, this weapon also have a high affinity against the monsters. It means that he could slay demons at more ease. Arthur took a deep breath to make himself calm and then returned the previous reward [Adam’s body].

[Want to merge Adam’s Body? Yes/No]

He clicked on in and a window appeared asking him if he wants to merge the reward to his body or not. He first took a rag and covered his mouth to not any noise, and then without waiting he clicked to merge [Adam’s Body].

21