Ch 7. The Country Of Commerce
745 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter - 7

---

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

---

*Crack! * *Crack! *

“Grr… Argh…”

Arthur wailed in pain but due to rag in his mouth his voice wasn’t that loud. All bones of his breaking and joining in a rapidly rate. All his injuries were healing at visible rate. Blood was seeping out of his eyes.

He was losing consciousness, but he willed himself and kept his eyes open. Arthur currently might lack in everything but his mental strength is totally different. 

After at least an hour, the pain resided slowly and he removed the gag and started to breath heavily. He then started to see if anything is different in his body. He swinged arms in air and was surprised to notice the force behind it. 

His skin was now more bright and supple, and his organs were strengthened. His bones got sturdier and his muscle density increased by a huge margin.

He couldn’t see his eyes but he knew that his eyes have changed as well. His dynamic vision increased and he could even replicate the moves of the people walking through the alley.

And Arthur didn’t notice but his beauty was enhanced as well. His facial features were greatly better after the merging. His piercing blue eyes and his white hair which he had from start complimented with each other bringing his beauty to max. But because of being dirty in this slum his beauty his very well hidden.

After all these shocking changes in his body, Arthur lied on the ground to sleep to rest. Today a lot happened with him. Now, his body needs to rest. He closed his eyes with the hope of tomorrow.

---

*Chirp! * Chirp! *

Two sparrows on Arthur were pecking him who was in his sound sleep. Due to chirping, he opened his eyes and saw the two birds who were looking at him. He smiled a bit and caressed both the sparrows. The sparrows chirped happily before flying away flapping by their wings. 

Arthur noticed this abnormality and found that his affinity with animals is very high after he merged himself with [Adam’s Body]. 

Adam who was the first human in Earth lived in harmony with the animals with him. Humans can’t live alone, and Adam was the same. He befriend all the animals he could do. Though later on Eve came on as his partner, he still considered animals as his friends.

Arthur who knew a bit about myths was aware of this fact.

“Even, though it was not written in feature when I got this ability. I guess, it’s a free gift then.”

Arthur in his house (which was obviously not a proper house) didn’t had much except some scraps of clothes for wearing. And so, after checking and not finding any valuables, he decided to carry out his plan for future.

The place where Arthur currently is the technically the most suitable place for him to make money. The country in which he resides is known as Els Federation of Free Commerce. This country is totally made for business and is made by merchants.

The government of this country is made up of merchants. Different representatives from different businesses are elected in a type of parliament and they make decisions which can help the country to make it more suitable for commerce.

Arthur who was a 16-year-old weak guy in his previous world obviously didn’t knew much about politics and stuff but for him this important was very important. The reason was because he wants to make money!

In this world, the only danger is not only 

demons but also bandits and other such crime profession are also dangerous. The normal people are not much effected by it, but merchants who trade are the main targets for such crime.

And this country is just perfect. So, many merchants hire mercenaries to protect them and their goods from bandits during the travel.

And because this country functions in trade, demon hunters are also highly sought for the safety from demons and also to acquire the materials from various animals which can be used to make commercial products.

So, for Arthur this place is perfect to start. But the only shortcoming in him is his age. Even if he stronger than normal adults for now, nobody will hire him. Who would believe that a child will help them to protect the goods?

Arthur who knew this problem thought what to do all over the night before his sleep. For now, his biggest priority is to gain fighting experience. Even if he is strong and has strong weapons… he has no way of fighting.

So, he decided to live in forest where he can get food, can made a shelter, and also can gain fighting experience. And his animal affinity will also help him greatly in forest.

So, he packed his clothes which were with him and walked towards the forest where he is going to start his new way to live.

21