Ch 8. Forest Life
657 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter - 8

---

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

---

It’s been a few months since Arthur has been living inside the forest. The nature is abundant and lot of resources are there but danger here is also very frequent.

As soon, he entered the forest he was attacked by a normal boar. And due to his body instincts and eyes, he copied boar’s move and used same strength against it and then slashed its neck with Kanshou in a single slash. That night he got food and an achievement as well.

[Congratulations! You have earned an achievement!]

[Hunter: You have hunted an animal for your sole use. Reward: Random Gift Pack – x1]

And when he opened up the gift pack, he got a very good gift which is very necessary for his survival in this forest.

[Congratulations! You have received – A Hunter Manual]

Even though the gift was not that high class, the skills he could learn from manual were without a doubt very important.

Arthur learned the way to traps animals, the way to build shelter in forest, the way to track animals, etc. The way to fight was not mentioned but the way to survive was well written in it.

And now, he completed his house made up of woods. The house was very simple but still it gives off an artistic feeling. Arthur with his previous life knowledge tried a bit to improve the exterior and interior as well which made the house very beautiful.

A house that is simple, soothing, and beautiful.

Satisfied with his house, he started mapping according to the manual. Now he is living in a vast forest, and if he doesn’t know where the main resources are such water and animals to eat then he will die.

Not far from his house, he saw a clear water stream which can help him with water problem. While mapping, he found wild vegetables plants in forest. He uprooted them and planted in his house garden. 

He talked with the birds and many small animals to talk about the surroundings of the forest and gradually he finished his map.

All these took a full month. It was time taking but Arthur was fine with it. He really liked the feeling of living in forest. If anything, he liked about this world is that this world is very pure. Due to magic, the pollution is very less in this world due to which technology is behind but the greenery of the world is abundant.

And while in living in forest, he found about that some repetition of achievements can give gifts as well. When he killed 10th boar, he got an achievement under the [Hunter] achievement.

[Boar Hunter: You have killed 10 boars. Reward: Random Gift Pack – x1]

And after opening it, he got a very good reward. He got another manual. Though it wasn’t helpful in combat, but he could use this in his daily life.

[You have opened 1x Random Gift Pack.]

[Congratulations! You have received – Animal Butchering Manual]

Because of this manual, he practiced and learned the different ways to cut of animals to preserve good meat for a long time. And he took off the hides of animals which can be used to make clothes. 

Arthur was busy for his survival, but he didn’t waste his time and trained most of the time. During this time period, he fought with different type of animals to gain experience and make his own style of martial arts. His dagger arts is improving at an astonishing rate. And he is also practicing with different types of weapons made up of wood.

Even if he don’t have the weapon now, it doesn’t mean in future, right? So, he practised to strengthened his body specs and his battle instinct to hunt animals more efficiently.

The only problem for Arthur now was clothes. He only has rags and they are not suitable to wear and go outside. He has the hides of the animals but they are heavy and are suitable to make winter clothes. And he needs clothes for the summer. And he also don’t know the method of making clothes.

“I don’t have any other way. I have to rob the bandits.”

Arthur wrapped a cloth as a mask and walked into the forest much deeper than usual. He already has an estimation, where bandits have their hideouts to keep the money and products, they steal from passing merchants.

Arthur jumped from tree to tree in a very fast pace. He knew everything about this forest just like his home. And then he saw the bandit hideout with several bandits guarding the gates and walls.

He climbed up to the top of the nearby tree and with his dynamic eyesight, he looked if there are any gaps in security. But then he saw a lot of bandits coming out of the hideout with swords, spears, and bows.

“So, many bandits? Where are they going? From their preparation it looks like they are going to rob a merchant.”

For Arthur this news was obviously a jackpot. While the other bandits are gone, he could easily steal from their hideout before they return back.

After the group dispersed from their hideout, he jumped and sneakily entered bandit’s hideout.

22