Ch 9. Bandits(1)
621 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Chapter - 9

---

Arthur tip toped to the nearest wooden wall made up of wooden stakes with pointed tops. Even if the walls doesn’t have rough surfaces to support, for Arthur climbing the wall is very easy. He sprinted a bit and then climbed the wall in a second and grabbed the pointed top. With his arm strength, he pulled himself up and jumped down.

But then he saw that a guard was just his underneath.

‘Negligence. From now its better to be cautious.’

He quickly took out Byakuya and as he landed behind the guard. Just as guard was about to turn, he grabbed the guard’s mouth and slashed his neck before he could make any noise.

Then he felt a presence coming from the left side. He ran to left and just stood silently at the edge of the wooden hideout. The bandit for patrols saw the killed guard and ran to him to see if he is okay. But then he quickly tuned around only to see a boy with shiny white hair with blue mesmerizing eyes. But the words the boy said made him shudder.

“Die.”

Arthur directly swinged the Kanshou and in a shot, he beheaded the patrol bandit. 

Kanshou and Byakuya are no normal daggers. Even if they are not like the other legendary weapons, both weapons are very good with excellent quality and ability.

The place was full of blood and the head lying away from the rest of the body was very nauseating. But Arthur didn’t seemed to a bit disgusted at the sight. He then checked all over and didn’t find any another person outside the hideout for patrol.

With no more time to waste, he entered the wooden hideout with a cautious pace. With every step, he looked around to see if he could feel presence.

But he then found the hideout to be a bit abnormal. Inside there were no guards or such… except one place. 

A room in which he could feel multiple presences. And one of them is a bit strong. Not that much but a bit stronger than Arthur.

Arthur never thought himself to be overpowerful than others.

‘If I go, I will be discovered. And the powerful one seems to be a former knight. Even I got a powerful physique, I am still a child with not much human combat experience. I will probably win if I go in directly but the victory will be not much clean.’

But he also never underestimate himself in front of others. He wants to be strongest in the world. And if he doesn’t have confidence in his powers, then who will? But he still know his limits.

‘The best way to defeat them is…’

---

Inside the most inner room…

A big muscular man was sitting on a chair eating huge chunks of meat vigorously. With his every bite, the rest five people were frightened as if the muscular man is going to eat them next.

*Eating Sounds~*

“Hmph! I will let that Grant show that I, Troy is best fitting for the position of leader. What do you think?”

The muscular man named Troy while chumping huge pieces of meat asked the five whimpered people in front of him.

“Y-Yes! I also know that Troy-sama is the one for the position of leader.”

“Y-Yes!”

“Y-Yes, I also agree!”

All scared minions quickly replied even if they didn’t mean to say that. Grant and Troy are two leaders in this bandit hideout. But two leaders obviously can’t stay under a single group. And they can’t split as well.

Later on, Grant with more success rates in robberies became the leader. And the full of brawns – Troy couldn’t accept the fact that Grant is better than him. 

Troy aiming for the position of leader is not a secret within the hideout. Everybody knows about it. But it’s obvious the bandits don’t want to have Troy as a leader. He is short tempered and don’t have much brains to think how to steal. Just because he has some strength more than others, he thinks he can crush everything in front of him.

While Troy was enjoying meat and wine with full of joy, they all heard the sound of horses galloping towards the camp.

“Go and check if they came back. Today they came back too quickly, must have suffered defeat.”

Troy laughed happily thinking of Grant’s condition. If today they suffered huge losses, then it won’t be impossible for him to in the leader’s position.

Three minions with swords came out of the room to check and see if the rest of the group have returned. Three of them just came outside and then for some reason all around was utterly quiet.

*Pierce! *

Suddenly hearing of something two of them quickly turned back with swords up in guard. They freaked out as they saw black and white dagger in his head.

“Sonic Step!”

Both of them quickly turned around as they heard somebody’s voice but what they saw was just a clear blue sky.

‘W-Why I am lying on the ground!?’

‘Why I can’t make a sound!?’

Then both of them noticed a child figure with two twin daggers dripping blood from it as he entered the camp silently.

‘Are we dea…’

Before both of them could finish, what left over was just their lifeless bodies.

20