Ch 10. Bandits(2)
613 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter - 10

---

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Killing the three who came outside, Arthur entered the building once again. And just like before he saw two people guarding the inner room. With no time to waste, he threw both of his weapons which directly pierced into their heads cleanly. 

Both the guards, were cleanly killed. Before both of them could fall, he moved near them and slowly made them lie. If a bit of sound occur, he was sure that the person inside would be alert. 

He took out both – Kanshou and Byakuya and waved in air and all blood on it splattered on the ground. 

With full attention, he finally got ready to assassinate the person inside. Arthur who knew that face to face fight would be not easy. So, he chose the best answer – Assassination. 

He made sounds by imitating with his voice which is quite easy for him. Then when three of them came out he killed them quickly and precisely. 

The guards who were fixed in a position are quite easy to kill for him. But now his test begins. 

He quickly with a silent layup, climbed the wooden wall. He already knew about the vent and crawled into it. 

After crawling silently, he finally saw the person he has to assassinate. And he slowly observed the room and saw gold and silver coins inside in pile. And some clothes as well though they were not of his size. 

‘I will end it in a single swift strike.’ 

He positioned himself so he could end this bandit’s life in a single strike. The bandit is also drunk and he couldn’t get a better chance than this. 

He jumped with full force with Kanshou in his hand directly on the bandit’s neck. The bandit was heavily drunk and didn’t seem to feel danger behind him. 

‘Got you!’ 

And he slashed with his strength towards the bandit’s neck. But who knows what happened the bandit suddenly tilted a bit. 

‘Damn!’ 

He couldn’t control and slashed the bandit’s neck. Blood spluttered out from his neck. But… 

‘Too shallow!’ 

The cut was very shallow and could be easily treated with healing magic. While Arthur who was composed most times was a bit panic as his plan didn’t worked out well, the bandit – Troy was already sober as he felt pain in his neck. 

He touched and saw blood profusely coming out of it. As a former knight he already understood what was happening here. 

Ignoring his injury, he quickly took out his broad sword which perfectly fits his big figure. Then he saw Arthur a child with a dagger with blood on it. 

“You little shit dare to kill me! You must have been ordered by Grant, right?” 

Unfortunately, Troy thought that Arthur was ordered by Grant – the current bandit leader to kill him. 

“I have always known that he don’t have guts to face me. So, he must have sent you to kill me with this insidious means. But this will his fault. I will kill him today, after killing you.” 

Arthur didn’t understand what Troy was babbling but he could guess it was something between bandit’s internal matter. But to him these matters don’t matter. 

With no more time to waste and giving Troy initiative, he quickly bought Byakuya in his other hand from system and throwed it directly on Troy’s face. 

“This little…” 

Troy obviously saw it and raised his steel sword and blocked it. But as he sight cleared, he saw Arthur just near him. 

‘That throw was a feint! This shit was looking for an opportunity to come near me! But don’t think so low of me.’ 

Troy was surprised but was still calm and was confident to block Arthur’s attack. Arthur near him slashed with his other dagger – Kanshou but Troy obviously anticipated it. He quickly with his broad sword blocked it. 

Even with such big sword, Troy was using it in a very fluid manner. Troy then removed his hands from the sword and chopped Arthur’s right hand in which he was holding Kanshou. 

“Arghh!” 

Due to heavy pain, Kanshou fell down and Troy who knew the importance of disarming opponent couldn’t let Arthur pick his dagger. He swept his leg and removed the dagger from Arthur’s range. Byakuya which was rotating in air to come back in his hands suddenly fell down. 

To get back one dagger, the wielder must have another one in his hands. This is a condition in Kanshou and Byakuya. 

In FATE, Emiya used it many times because he used Trace On to conjure these two daggers. And he could to do as much he wish. Though they were weaker than real ones, the prototypes also had the same features. And due to his convenient power of Trace On, he used to throw both – Kanshou and Byakuya at the same time. 

But for Arthur obviously this type of combat doesn’t suit him. He don’t have Trace On. 

Troy who finally disarmed Arthur was a bit relieved. Because he with two exchanges with his sword, he could already see the quality of daggers. He never saw something good in his entire life. With just two strikes, his sword already has cracks appearing on it. If he used his sword once more, it would break into two pieces! 

‘I will take them after I kill this little shit!’ 

Arthur was sweating a bit because he knew that he was in a pinch. And Troy was smiling and licked his lips thinking how to kill the bug in front of him. 

With no other choice left to him, Arthur knew that he now only has to fight Troy head on and with no weapons. 

Now, the real fight starts! 

17