Ch 11. Bandits(3)
560 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter - 11

---

To read additional chapters, go to - www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

'If terms of bare combat, my win is certain. My strength is subpar. Agility and Endurance should be more than this guy. The only problem is he is holding a sword in his hands.' 

Arthur was looking for ways to win. The main problem for him was opponent's sword. The reach of opponent was longer than him. 

Both of them were looking at each other waiting for the opponent to take initiative. 

Troy after a couple of exchanges with Arthur also understood that his opponent not some small fly. 

'This boy… probably doesn't have a proper training. All his actions are probably based on his instinct. But his battle sense is too good. He knows where and when to strike. I can't let my guard down.' 

Even though, Troy was showing his confident façade, he was sweating a lot behind. Troy was not a wise person, but in terms of combat he was one of the best among his generation. And at this moment, Troy also guessed that Arthur is not an assassin sent by Grant. 

'If someone strong as him would be in our gang, he would already be a leader. How could this boy serve under that sly fox?' 

While Troy was thinking, Arthur decided it's better to take first move instead of waiting. 

'If I wait for long, then others will return. I have to take initiative.' 

Arthur who was bit out from Troy's range without waiting dashed inside. 

"Sonic Step." 

'Fast!' 

Troy was shocked at Arthur's speed. He quickly raised his sword to guard his abdomen. 

'His height is small. And he has no weapon. If he wants to punch, the best place is my stomach.' 

With proper analysis, Troy guarded his stomach as he wasn't able to react to Arthur's speed. But he guessed one thing wrong. Arthur's strength, speed, and endurance is out of normal humans but the most monstrous is his eyes. The Eyes of Lord are not for show! 

Arthur easily saw Troy's guard. He transferred his all force to his right leg and with his momentum strikes towards Troy. 

*Bare Combat: Roundhouse Kick* 

Even if he can't punch, who says he can't kick? He raised his leg which could reach to Troy's head and aimed with all force. 

*Whoosh! * 

'Damn! What a lucky guy!' 

Just as his leg was about to connect, Troy bends his lower leg and moved a bit with caused his kick to miss! 

'That was a bit dangerous. I didn't saw that coming. It's good that my instinct worked.' 

Troy was greatly shocked at Arthur's attack. Only because of experience and instinct he honed in battlefield, he was able to escape Arthur's kick in time. 

'For now, I am certain he is going for a combo.' 

Troy was sure that next move of Arthur was definitely is going to be a kick. And he was damn right! Roundhouse Kick, is a kick that utilizes body waist movement to move body in a semi-circular motion to kick mostly in upper region of opponent. Due to large motion, the force in kick because of momentum is great. 

But the best part of kick doesn't lies here. The best thing is that, even if you miss, the user can continue his kick motion to unleash another kick with his other leg, with much more force and momentum because of his missed roundhouse kick! 

And this combo is just that smooth like flowing water. Arthur didn't miss this chance. Now with no obstacle, he completed his kick motion quickly and turned to deliver a kick with his left leg. 

And he did it so quickly that Troy was not ready to react to his kick. Arthur's body specs are just too amazing! 

'He completed is too quickly. Where he is gonna kick? Where…' 

Before he could think, Arthur swinged his leg for another kick. Troy in a panic chose the most important place to guard – his head. He waited for kick to contact, but he didn't get hit. He slowly opened his eyes, then he saw… 

'Holy shit! This brat!' 

Arthur already predicted that Troy would protect his head. If he kick in his abdomen, he could give a hard blow, but his opponent could still survive. He is not here to spar… he is here to kill. So, he kicked at the most unpredictable path. 

*Bare Combat: Low Sweep* 

He kicked with all his force towards Troy's legs. Better to say, he kicked to Troy's feet joints. 

"Argh!" 

The blow was very painful and Troy directly fell on ground as his leg broke! Don't underestimate [Adam's Body]'s toughness! 

At this moment Troy knew that this was his end. He is going to die now. He was somehow afraid of death but for some reason he didn't regret dying in such a way. For him who prides in his strength had a full fierce fight and lost. 

"Hahahaha! I acknowledge you, brat! No, its better to say Boy. I don't regret dying in your hands. Even though I am a bandit, before dying as a knight I wish to know your name. What is your name, young knight?" 

Troy with a laugh asked Arthur who was in front of him with the same normal eyes from the beginning. 

'Is it some kind of ritual for knights?' 

"My name, is it? My name is Arthur… Arthur Pendragon." 

*Slash! * 

20