Ch 12. Bandits(4)
571 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Chapter - 12

---

*Bare Combat: Hand Slash* 

Arthur tightened all his muscles of his hand to make it compact and sharp just like a sword. And swinged his hand across Troy’s neck. 

*Slash! * 

And this was the end of the bandit leader – Troy. 

[Congratulations! You’ve gained an achievement!] 

[Congratulations! You’ve gained an achievement!] 

“Better shut the notifications off.” 

Arthur closed the “Ding!” sounds which seem to annoyed him for a bit. He then looked at the lifeless body of the bandit he just killed. 

It’s not like he felt pity. If he didn’t kill him, he would surely kill him. The world is just like that. The survival of the fittest. 

It’s just that he… 

“I thought he also would be like the other bandits. But I guess, something unique was in him. A pride of being strong perhaps.” 

Arthur just for a little bit admired his opponent. During the fight, he was in pinch several times. And all these pinches were not coincidental, his opponent – Troy created them. 

Troy noticed that Arthur’s weapons are too strong, so he disarmed him. Troy created the most favourable situation for him to win. Arthur won just because of his gift [Adam’s Body] and because of his knowledge of combat from different anime. 

Don’t underestimate Arthur’s talent. With [Adam’s Body], it’s easy to replicate whatever he remember from his previous life. “Roundhouse Kick” he made is based on God of Highschool. And “Sonic Step” is something he made by mixing the two notable anime movement steps – “Soru” and “Shunpo.” But instead of Soul energy, he used physical energy to make his movement step. Just like these, he created many moves which can be useful to him later on. 

“I have to work a bit harder than before.” 

Arthur after feeling the powerlessness in this fight, didn’t want to feel this peculiar feeling again. He walked and then collect both of his daggers – Kanshou and Byakuya and then started to pack up gold and silver coins and ornaments lying in room in a cloth that was inside the room. 

He tied up the cloth and was ready to return to his home. Though, he couldn’t take every bit of gold and silver, the amount he has is plenty for him to live a good life for a while. 

--- 

After 10 to 20 minutes… 

The group assigned for the hunt returned with smiles on their faces. Behind the horses was gold in packs. Everyone was in jolly mood after a good success in the hunt. 

And everyone was casting admiration for the new leader – Grant who was currently riding in the front. After Grant took over them, they got many successful loots. And it is obvious fact, that everybody likes him because of his ability to pull off successful loots. 

As they reached the gate, Grant who was in front noticed that nobody was in charge for the gates. 

“Where are the guards?” 

All the bandits behind him who were jolly mood listened what Grant said. 

“Both of them must be enjoying inside. Hahahaha! Grant-sama, you are so worrying fellow.” 

A crony beside him said to Grant. He might be correct. After all bandits don’t have rules to follow. But Grant was having a bad premonition. 

“Quickly go and check inside.” 

‘Even if they have gone to take a shit, they should have return as soon they heard sounds of our horse. Something is wrong.’ 

All bandits thought that their leader Grant was a bit too cautious. But they still reluctantly entered to check the whereabouts. And a bandit found a total five corpses outside. 

“Grant-sama! Th-The…” 

“What? Say clearly.” 

The bandit took a deep breath and then finally said. 

“All our members are killed!” 

“What!?” 

Grant was shocked. But soon another bandit also came to report him. 

“Troy-sama is also killed! And most of our loots are missing!” 

“Whaat!?” 

Grant jumped off from the horse and ran to inside room to check. And he found the body of Troy with a smile and gold missing from room. 

“Aaaaaah! Who stole it!? Who stole it!? I am not going to leave him alive! All of you search all over the forest! The one stole the gold must be near. I can’t let him get away!” 

“Yes, sir.” 

All bandits quickly took off their horses to find the one who stole their gold. While they running all over to find Arthur, he was currently sitting inside his house anticipating what rewards he is going to get from his achievements. 

18