Ch 17. Becoming a Certified Hunter
562 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17

---

'This shit dares to defy me! I will teach him the cruelties of the world!'

"Oye you brat! Just bow down and lick my toes and I will let you go this time!"

Frook shouted to Arthur who didn't even mind him and kept walking towards exit.

'I always knew something like would really happen.'

He could only sigh in bore and walk towards the exit.

Seeing that he didn't give a shit about Frook, the rest of the hunters started laughing in a very loud voice. They didn't even cared to hide it. And Frook was full red because of anger. 

'I won't leave him alive!!'

He ran and directly punched Arthur. He didn't think more. His dignity is in line. His pride of being the self proclaimed saviour of the kingdom because he is a strong demon hunters.

"Truly Barbaric."

Arthur muttered and silently gazed the fist coming towards him.

He dodged his straight punch easily and grabbed his arm.

*Judo: Osoto Gari*

He grabbed his arm and kicked his knee with his heel to unbalance him. And then he slammed him with his strength.

With just a simple and effective move, Frook the proclaimed strongest was down!

Everyone who were laughing at Frook and him were all quiet! It's a very shocking for them.

Arthur didn't said anybody anything and easily lifted Frook's big muscular body with his right hand like a rag.

This one year training has successfully increased his strength to many leaps. He then threw the body in front of the counter.

"So... Can I get registered in the guild now?"

The one in counter freaked out and nodded with heavy sweat. And finally Arthur got his guild card for hunting demons.

---

"Today let's get one more demon."

It's been one year since his joining the hunter guild. And his name has gone pretty famous.

And it is quite inevitable. He contained too much power for a child. He is a monster. There is no mistake in labelling him like that.

And nowadays most people are calling him - Midget Hunter.

He don't like the name but he just can't go in a killing spree. He just gritted his teeth and cooped with it.

A big white tiger full of demonic mana was looking at him as if he was his prey. Arthur just looked at him and took out his long black katana.

The katana just seemed to be too special. Though its quality is very good which could seen at a glance, what seemed to be out of the order was that the katana was somehow specially made for Arthur's size.

"My lord, today also are you going to hunt demon tigers?"

A childish girl's voice came from the black katana. And as soon the voice came out, the center of katana for some reason was shining in crimson light.

"That's right, Rengoku. It's a job."

Arthur replied to the voice.

"I'm quite bored, my lord. Let's go to some other place."

Arthur this time didn't reply because the tiger suddenly pounced towards him with a very ferocious face.

"Really it could make any child piss in fear."

Arthur said in monotone voice. He bends his knees and removes the katana from its sheath with his thumb.

*Sword Art - Thunder Breathing: 1st form - Thunderclap and Flash*

*Click* *Boom!*

With a flash he disappeared with a strike of lightning all over his over his body and sliced the tigers head in a single stroke!

*Click*

If any normal person was here, the person would be shocked to see that a catastrophic class of demon to be killed in one swift move. It looked like that Arthur want even trying.

Arthur sheathed his katana back and took the corpse to his dimension space. Before he could walk his katana suddenly started to speak again.

"My lord, the move you use it really a very good move. A sword that contains the intent of a thunder."

"Stop flattering, Rengoku. Even you say all this, I won't be going some where else."

"Booo---"

Arthur couldn't help and sighed. After he got this katana of Alter Okita Souji - Rengoku, his life has somehow became more difficult.

The chatter of the katana just doesn't stop. And the worst thing that he can't do anything.

"Okay, I will take you to a new place, alright?"

"Yay!"

The girlish childish voice cheered after she won.

Arthur didn't said much but smiled a bit and then returned towards the guild to exchange his corpse with the guild.

17