Ch 36. Meeting of Fated Ones(2)
422 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Arthur stood as the other boy went a step ahead to rescue the girls. 

"Let's see his power."

Arthur knew that the demon hunters would definitely retaliate against that boy. And he also knew that the boy would win.

All Arthur wanted to see was the boy's power.

"Uh, excuse me. But are they bothering you?"

"Yes! They are bothering us very much!"

The red haired girl shouted as she heard him. The boy walked upto them with a very bored gaze in his face. As if, he has seen too much cliche incidents like this before.

Looking him, coming towards them the hunters stood up in front of him with baseless pride and all muscles in the body with no actual use.

"Sigh! I am also bored watching this."

After becoming hunter, because of his age and rank, Arthur have been the target of the same of type of hunter hooligans.

Every time, they came to confront him, to show the superiority over him because of jealousy. And he obviously thrashed them until they can walk up again.

If weren't for the power hidden inside that boy, Arthur would have long gone from this narrow place... After thrashing these guys.

"What is it, Kid?! You want something?"

"Fancy yourself a champion of justice?!"

"We hunters protect these ladies by hunting demons. We are the champion of justice!!"

The hunters with the usual baseless pride of being champions of justice flaunted over him with a very loud voice. Trying to intimidate him, to make him flee from them.

But the boy looked them with a bored face and a bored smile.

"Fellow uncles, hunting demons may be the work of justice... But when you hunt girls too, you become villains."

"What did you say, kid?!" 

"Die!"

And the hunter in response raised his hand and punched him.

But the boy unfazed looked at the punch and quickly reacted. He side stepped and then grabbed the arm and then with the opponent's gravity and with his strength flipped over the hunter attacking him a second.

"This guy has trained his body as well."

As soon one fell, another hunter came towards him with a knife in his hand. The boy enhanced his hand and pushed his palm crushing the knife and the with a kick on his face, flipped him just like the first one.

And then he palmed his hand directly on the chin on the last hunters making him faint in one shot.

Just in a time of seconds, he took down all three without any effort.

Arthur looked at him. He was indeed surprised him performing martial arts. But he was a bit disappointed to not able to see the boy's magic.

"Still his martial arts are indeed strong but not as mine."

This world have knights, and will have martial arts as well. But unlike modern times, where martial arts are more systematic and anime where martial arts are taken to extreme with fantasy, here in this world there was no even a speck of that.

Arthur, a hardcore fan will definitely try what all otaku wants to. And in this mean time from his childhood, he have practiced these martial arts making more powerful, more convenient, and less straining for him.

He looked at the girls, talking with the boy who seemed to be evading his eyes from the blue haired girl.

Acting all fidgety, like a boy in love. Arthur just looked at him with a smile, and then disappeared from the place with the gust of wind.

"If he is also in magic academy, then it's more interesting than I thought."

---

"Arthur-sama. Where did you disappeared?!"

Arthur was in dogeza looking at Violet scolding him with an angry face. Every time, he saw her, he just couldn't help but think where did that Violet with no emotions went?

With a cute pout, she was scolding him, reprimanding him for his behaviour.

'I am the master of this house. How I can get this verbal abuse? This is not good! I have to protect my dignity as head!'

It is no longer a simple for Arthur. He can't stand more scoldings. With a flame of rebellion in heart, he sternly looked up to dictate and protect his dignity.

"What?! Are you hearing me, Arthur-sama?! If don't answer me properly, you know what would happen. Don't you?"

Arthur looked at Violet who seemed more like a demon than a doll. That devilish smile unlike her pure doll face.

And all flames inside him vanished with the smile. And for the first time, Arthur called god whom he prayed in his life.

'God! Where did my pure Violet-chan went away?!'

With tears flowing all over, Arthur spent all night listening Violet.

And this way, the first capital night became tragic night for Arthur Pendragon.

13