Ch 38. Meeting of Fated Ones(4)
432 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

Written and Practical.

Like all exams, the academy has two exams. First, the written exam and then the practical. Written exam is main factor for the entrance. The practical exam is the side exam mainly to sort students into different classes according to magic prowess.

S class for the best. And then A class, B class; such way the students are classified.

Arthur and Violet entered the venue for the written exam. The classroom was pretty big with wooden study desks on elevated stairs just like in universities.

"Arthur-san!"

Before Arthur could think anymore, his sight was blocked by something.

"Who is—"

*Puyo* Puyo*

"What is this soft mushy thing?"

Arthur squeezed and felt a very soft and elastic feeling in his hands. In an instant, Arthur knew what was in hands.

'Is this the legendary accident?!'

After all this encounters in life, there is no doubt that Arthur have changed. He has thrown away his naïve mindset and have grown into a very rational man.

But! No matter how much he has changed, one of his habits has never changed. Its his core. And that is being an Otaku!

In the start, Gojo Satoru-sensei helped him to live freely. And from then he has adapted and used many ideas from the anime and manga, to gain different powers.

And how could he not know the legendary accidents that happens in anime?

"Aah!"

As he squeezed, the girl gave out a very lewd moan startling him. Arthur quickly escaped from her clutch and then looked who jumped over him.

"Oh! Its Yuri."

The girl was nobody other than Yuri Carlton. Her face was red because of the sudden accident. She was very embarrassed but also very happy. When girls are in love, all contact with the one she loves feel good.

"We meet again, Arthur-san."

She greeted him with a very shy face. While both of them were talking, Arthur felt a very ominous aura behind him.

Violet was looking her not with just anger but also with envy. Because for her, she met her archenemy.

She has everything a girl needs to seduce a man, except - chest! For her it was a very major flaw. And when she looked at the girl, with beauty and big breasts, she was very afraid of her snatching Arthur.

Arthur who could feel the aura from her, bowed down and gave her way to meet with Yuri.

'I can't just intervene between the girl's fights.'

He raised his hand and escaped. Violet came forward with an intimidate aura to scare off Yuri. But how could Yuri back away?

She met her prince and how could she back away?

To have the prince, she has to go through many obstacles and Violet is one of them.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Violet Evergarden."

Violet raised up her long skirt a bit, and bowed down gracefully making everyone stun. Her perfect greeting etiquette made many students look her.

After all Violet is just God-made for such nobly things. She with her doll features made all people thing – 'How could such a perfect lady exist?!'

Yuri was a bit overwhelmed. But she can't lose in such a place. After all she hasn't even start her journey of love. And she used all her features to defeat Violet.

"Hello. I am Yuri Carlton."

With her bubbly cute personality, and with her innocent face yet sexy features she also overwhelmed Violet.

'This girl…'

At this moment both of them thought inside their mind. That –

'This girl is strong!'

With imaginary sparks clashing in both of their eyes, Yuri and Violet shook hands and acknowledged each other.

And the war of love begins!

---

While both girls are in their mental fight, Arthur walked up to seat and he found the Shin just next him which made him surprise.

At this moment, even Arthur started to think if there is some kind of fate between them. He sat down and then turned to introduce himself.

"Excuse me. I am Arthur Pendragon."

Shin who heard him turned and was a bit shocked. And the reason was obviously Arthur's name.

Arthur Pendragon. The King of Britain who wished to build a utopia named Avalon.

Anyone, from the modern world would know that. The myth of Arthur Pendragon and the sword in the stone is very well known around the world. And as a reincarnator, Shin was a bit shocked to hear his name.

'Is he same as me?'

While he was doubting whether Arthur was same as him; a reincarnator, Arthur looked at him.

"Are you alright?"

"Hahaha~ It's nothing. I am just a bit surprised because of such a unique name."

Shin snapped out of his mind, and laughed and shook his hand and introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you as well. I am Shin Wolford."

"Wolford…"

Arthur smiled. As he expected this guy turned out to be the grandson of the sage. Shin who introduced himself was in a panic. Because he realized that he told his full name to him.

Being a grandson of sage gives him very problems. And when people get to know his identity, they come rushing to ask all about sage and guru.

He stiffly looked Arthur who was slyly smiling towards him.

"So, you're the grandson of the sage?"

Shin nodded even though he wanted to deny. But the rice is spoiled, and he can't just fool Arthur in front of him.

"Good. Then I hope after the entrance, both of us can spar."

Without turning words, Arthur said his words straightforward. He always wanted to spar with someone that can bring him to all of his power.

Shin was taken aback. When people know his identity, most of them look for the sage and guru behind him.

He was used to it. But he didn't expect, one to ask him to spar. He also wanted to test out other magicians other than him.

"Alright!"

'It's good that I agreed to join academy.'

Shin happily praised himself for listening Uncle Dis, and joining the magic academy.

Arthur and Shin shook his hands and both of them turned back for the written exam that was about to start.

14