Ch 43. Coincidence
438 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, go to -www.pa_treon.com/mewriter

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

"Oh! Arthur! What a coincidence!"

Arthur with Violet and Yuri looked the way sound came from. Arthur turned and saw the very familiar figure.

"Shin."

How could he forget his face? 

Then he looked at the blonde boy beside him in normal civilian clothes. But still with those clothes, the royal temperament was oozing out of the boy. That boy was nobody other than the prince of Earlshide kingdom - August Von Earlshide.

From the looks, both of them also came to wander the city and met Arthur and his party because of a coincidence.

"Arthur-sama. Do you know him?"

Violet, days before was in the fight with Yuri, so didn't noticed him. The same is for Yuri. But she noticed the prince behind the Shin.

"He is Shin. Shin Walford. Sage's grandson."

"What?! Sage's grandson?!"

Yuri's eyes widened with shock all over her. Even if she respects Guru more than Sage, it doesn't mean she doesn't respect sage. In Earlshide, every child from childhood definitely respects and idolizes the Sage and Guru. And if there is another one, then it's Sword Saint who is very famous with knights.

Looking at Yuri who was very shocked, Arthur just couldn't think the way, the people in here think. The way people idol here is just too dangerous. It's in the level of brainwashing.

If the people didn't did it themselves, he would think that royal family is using some tricks to do this.

In modern era, people don't even care about the freedom fighters of the country. Many people later on slander them. Many of them respect them as well. But not to the extent, these people are doing it.

'You must also have it hard.'

At this moment, Arthur just had a very pitiful gaze at Shin. Being a child of celebrity... He knows the difficulties.

He haven't gone through it, but being the person of modern era, he knows the way people look at the celebrities' relationships and the fruit it bought.

'Hmm... Why Arthur is looking me like this?'

Shin who was a bit steps away, looked Arthur looking him with a very pitiful gaze. He didn't understand it, but for some reason he felt that somebody really understood him. Even though, he didn't know the reason for it.

And then, he and August came in front of them with the goods they shopped along the way.

"Yo, Shin!"

Arthur took the initiative and greeted him. Then he went on to introduce the rest beside him.

"These girls are..."

"Oh! They are my friends. She is Violet, my umm... Partner. And she is Yuri, a close friend of mine."

Yuri who heard his definition of her, was a bit gloom but she wasn't discouraged and shunned it from her mind.

In love, the winner isn't decided from the start!

"Hello. I am Yuri Carlton."

Yuri showed her hand for a handshake and Shin shook it with her in response.

"Yes. Nice to meet you. I am Shin Wolford. And I am Sage's--"

"I know. Sage's grandson, right?!"

Before even he could complete, Yuri took a step and came fully near to him with full excitement on her face.

"Whoa!!"

Shin looked down and show the big cleavage in front of him.

"So close."

Blood sprouted from his nose, and he quickly pressed it and took a step back in hurry.

"Yuri. You're making him uncomfortable."

Arthur in annoyance, grabbed her neck collar and dragged her a bit back.

'But why did I felt annoyed?'

"Sorry. Did I cause a problem?"

Yuri bowed down making him look at her again. Shin quickly denied to make her stop bowing to him.

Being so formal, it's a bit awkward for him.

"It's okay. I am alright."

Then Violet came in front and bowed down with grace.

"I'm Violet Evergarden. Arthur-sama's partner. Nice to meet you, Shin-san."

Violet bowed down making Shin very embarassed. He also bowed down a bit and then shook his hands with her.

But not only Shin was shocked by her etiquette. The royal beside him - August Von Earlshide was very shocked to see a doll, a real doll in front of him.

If he has to describe, Violet was the embodiment of noble. Not a single flaw was on her.

"By the way, he is August."

Shin snapped him out of his mind, and then introduced him in front of the party.

"Hello. I am August Von Earlshide."

August introduced himself with his full name, since he already guessed that the students in front of him must have known his identity.

"Nice to meet you. I am Arthur Pendragon."

Listening his name, August was a bit shocked. Because he felt the name was a bit more royal than him.

And he looked Arthur, very handsome with white hair and well built with no deficiency in the beauty category.

And while he was admiring his name, he also felt he had heard it somewhere. 

"Aug! What happened?"

Shin shaked his hand in front of him to bring him back to reality.

"Oh! Sorry. It's just I am a bit surprised with your name."

"Oh! You also Aug. I was also very surprised with Arthur's name. It gives off a very dominant and noble feeling."

Arthur listening both of there remarks just smiled wryly. How could his name wouldn't be so imposing? After all, Arthur Pendragon is one of the most famous kings in history.

"And you're Yuri Carlton, right? The daughter of Count Carlton."

August recognised Yuri because he have met with Count who does large scale business, earning profits for kingdom.

"Yes. Nice to meet you, August-sama."

Then he looked at Violet, and Violet also bowed a bit and greeted him.

"Nice to meet you, first prince. I am Violet Evergarden."

August's mouth twitched at her way of calling him, but he didn't said anything and nodded at her.

"Nice to meet you all."

"By the way, are you all going to academy as well?"

"Are you a idiot, Shin? Since they are here so early, of course they are for the results."

"Oh! Sorry. Then how about we all go together?"

Shin offered to go together to the three of them. He was meeting people of same age as him, and he thought of making friends with them.

"Both of you. Are you alright?"

Arthur looked at Violet and Yuri for confirmation.

"I am okay with it."

"I am as well."

"Well, then we will accompany you."

After Yuri's and Violet's agreement, three of them joined up with Shin and August and all of them continued talking all along the way to Magic Academy.

13