Ch 70. The Reason for Kurt Incident(1)
183 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm... What's happening?"

Yuri curiously looked at the gathering in front of the class. Arthur and Violet came with her to see the issue for the gathering.

"Huh? Kurt currently is in home confinement?"

Shin said being a bit shocked about learning about it from August. 

"The school received it in this morning, that he wil be in confined to reflect for his actions for a while."

"It would be a surprise, if he didn't get confined after that big mess."

Hearing the familiar voice, all turned around and saw Arthur, Violet and Yuri who just arrived.

"Sorry... It's just I didn't think much of it."

Shin who felt a bit at fault for Kurt's confinement couldn't help but apologize to Arthur to lessen his guilt. After his lecture, he thought for quite a bit and realised that maybe he shouldn't dealt it that rashly.

"It's alright if you understand the faults. After all, Kurt wasn't a saint either."

"Arthur, as expected you aren't bad as I thought you to be."

"Huh? Why so suddenly..."

"August told me that you did that to make me understand the rules. Sorry, for the whole trouble."

Shin bowed in front of Arthur apologizing for his rash behaviour and trying to hit him at that time.

"Cough! No need to be that formal. It's alright. It seems I was a bit tough as well. Maybe I should have told your in a better way. Sorry for that, Shin."

Arthur smiled a bit, which stunned everyone a bit. After all, the cold and logical Arthur with stoic face was smiling.

The girls blushed a bit, while Violet smiled looking at Arthur's step forward to make friends. While Yuri was a bit jealous that others also saw her Arthur's smile.

Shin who at first was relieved, stood up but then looked at Cecily who was also a victim of Arthur's godly smile. 

It was hard for him to admit but Arthur is handsome than him. For some reason all that sorry vanished away leaving only anger inside him.

"Arthur, keep it at that much."

August came near him and told him.

"Somebody is going to jealous if you swoon the girls."

Shin blushed a bit with his indirect mention from August, since he could see August and even Arthur looking at him with teasing smile.

Cough!

'But still haven't Arthur changed a bit? Smiling and even teasing? Well, I kind of didn't like him scolding me like Grandma all the time, but he indeed was advising me for future. I can't just use Grandma and Grandpa for all problems.'

Shin also understood his faults and tightened his fist with determination to keep things straight for his future academy days.

"Well, though all that happened, I still don't understand why Kurt was acting like that. Doesn't he know that abusing nobility like that is not allowed? Moreover, didn't he get scolded by Aug, who is higher in terms of nobility but why he still insists on not mending his personality? Isn't that just inconsistent?"

Shin curiously asked about it specifically to other nobles. Arthur was also kind of interested now. 

The level of brainwashing... No, the level of devotion and admiration these people show to the Sage and Guru is totally another level on it's own. From the commoner child, to the high class nobles. Everyone respects... no better to say worships both of them.

Then how could Kurt could act so arrogantly even in the presence of that Sage and Guru's sole grandson who is in some ways is probably even is higher than August in terms of ranks.

"To tell the truth, I am also a bit interested."

Arthur also came near Shin to hear the details from August.

"Hey... isn't Arthur-san is a bit talkative today?"

"That's right. Unlike before, he seemed to mellow down a bit giving off an approachable air around him."

Alice Corner, the loli blonde and Lynn Hughes were chatting on their own about Arthur. Both of them being magic nerds, were impressed about Arthur from yesterday because of his magic and wanted to talk more of it, but they kind of scared a bit.

But today Arthur felt a bit different giving them a bit confidence. While Maria looked at him and shed tears that she led one more handsome guys from her hands.

'Whoo... It seems it's in my destiny not to get a handsome guy.'

She realised from a long time that in reality Arthur is a good guy but doesn't think much before lashing out at others. When he called her at the garden, and after hearing him she knew that he was teaching Shin about the ways of the world.

Despite her wild nature, she has quite a bit of high emotional intelligence among all the girls, and same as the prince August.

"I am a bit jealous. Aren't you jealous, Violet?"

And on the other hand, the two lovers of Arthur - Yuri and Violet were on their own discussions. 

"Jealous? No. After all no matter what happens, I am Arthur-sama's partner after all. And I am confident in my love for him."

"You really say embarassing things without any hesitation, Violet. But I guess, like you said I also need to confident in my love. After all, finally I took a step ahead!"

Yuri has finally reached the stage where she can call Arthur without any honorifics. For her, it's a step ahead in romance.

"Best of luck, Yuri."

Violet just smiled seeing her friend being more confident. Being a bit soft, it's very rare for Violet to get angry after all.

"We attended the secondary education school attended by mostly nobles and and the rich..."

"...and Kurt also attended the same school as well."

Julius and Thor started stating about the start of Kurt's weird behavior.

"I admit he was a very confident man, but he didn't misuse his status like he is now."

August who also attended the same school with his retainers remembers Kurt's personality from secondary school.

"Then..."

"That's why we are perplexed too. Maybe something happened to Kurt and changed him."

4