Ch 72. Advising Cecily(1)
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Trust, huh?"

"What! Is it weird to heard it from me?!"

August just looked at Arthur with a bit disbelieving gaze, since the change was a bit too huge.

"Well, it indeed freaked me out. But since the change was for good then it's all alright."

Arthur just snorted and then was ready to walk away but August grabbed his shoulders.

"Sigh! Now, what?"

"Tell me about it."

"About what?"

Arthur looked puzzled at August's sudden inquiry with no subject.

"About Bluesphere Empire."

"You..."

"I noticed that you were quite surprised when I mention Bluesphere Empire. Tell me about it. You know something we don't know, right?"

'This is why I don't like intelligent people.'

Arthur sighed once again. He was thinking whether it was better to say it to him or not.

"Hey, Arthur come on tell me. We are friends with trust right?"

Twitch!

"As expected of a prince. Able to use the emotions to get people work."

"Hahaha! So what's the issue?"

August laughed and then looked at him and asked him once again with a serious face. Knowing that it is something Arthur is having trouble with it means it is not a simple problem.

After all nobody might not know, but he knows that Arthur is a S class demon hunter.

"It's just I got a summon from the guild this morning. And it was an emergency summon."

"Emergency summon?!"

"That's right. It seems the demon sightings has increased rapidly this time."

"What! How come I didn't know it?"

August was shocked with the sudden knowledge of danger approaching soon.

"It seems your father hid it from you. The demons haven't increased by some double digits but it is more than four digits."

"!!!"

It is indeed a dire issue, but August didn't understand the connection between that and Bluesphere Empire.

"I understand the need for that summon, but why it is connected with Bluesphere Empire?"

"It is because of my mission from hunter days."

"Your mission?"

"That's right. It was still the time when I was child and working as hunter to earn living..."

And slowly while entering classroom, Arthur continued to tell him all his experiences and hypothesis about the incidents are connecting it from dots to dots.

"You mean to tell that these demons are artificially produced?!"

August's voice was a bit loud making everyone looking towards them. He apologized and then returned to his talk.

"Are you serious?"

August looked very serious with not even a speck of playing nature in his face. Arthur nodded without hesitation.

"That's right. After eliminating the impossible, no matter how absurd it may sound, it is the truth."

"What are taking for a long time, Arthur and Aug?"

Shin who was with Cecily flirting all the time finally came over to join the discussion. 

"It's nothing, Shin."

"Huh? But I saw you talking something with very serious faces."

"It's nothing to worry about, Shin."

Arthur also denied like August in further mentioning of the demons. Though, Shin has the power and courage to fight in these times, he is gullible and has the naivety character like the most heroes have.

'If I didn't experienced it, then probably I would also would be like him.'

Arthur couldn't help but remember the first day he travelled to this world. Will full hope, and get crushed by the harsh reality.

Heroes are always the characters whon didn't experience the dark reality, but that's why they can always thrive for light and become the beacon of hope during despair.

If there is some big predicament like he predicts, then probably there is no better man other than Shin to act as a Hero.

But...

'I guess I have become to soft to worry about someone else. Violet's kindness has corrupted me.'

But... he as a friend doesn't want Shin and others to see the cruelty of the war.

"August, we will talk about this later on. I will go to Violet."

"Alright."

Arthur went away leaving the two, and went to Violet and Yuri who were with the rest of the girls. And seeing them, the rest of girls were very enthusiast.

"Arthur! Arthur! Tell me how to do that magic from the one from the practical exam?"

"Yes, Arthur-san. I also want to know the magic you spoke today. Please tell me about it. I really want to learn it!"

Alice Corner and Lynn Hughes both magic enthusiasts started bombarding him with different questions.

"About the magic in practical exam, it's simple in theory. But it's takes time to perfect in practical. It uses the the normal fire magic and all you have to do it is compress it very quickly...."

Two of them were listening to him with excited faces, nodding at his every words.

"Is Arthur good at teaching?"

Yuri curiously asked Violet beside him.

"That's right. I was also taught by Arthur-sama. You should ask him, Yuri. He can even do high class enchantments."

Hearing the word "Enchantments", Yuri's eyes started to shine just like the two girls.

"Really? Then I will ask him to reach me at home."

Arthur who was lecturing the girls then noticed Cecily and Maria both of them near him. Cecily was full nervous because of his hard scolding before and was a bit scared to face him.

"It's okay, Cecily. He is not that scary."

Maria beside her smiled and persuaded her. Cecil came forward and bowed showing her apology.

"I am sorry, Arthur-san for all that trouble."

With tears, she bowed full of innocence which can make anyone forgive her. But it was a pity that she was against Arthur. Things like beauty rarely make him hesitate.

"It's alright. I also realised that I was a bit too hard on you and Shin. I am also sorry for it. But... I think you should change that innocent nature of you."

"Huh?"

Not understanding what Arthur meant to say, Cecily looked up to his face.

"I mean to say that you should become strong. Frankly even at this moment, I don't think Kurt's behaviour was wrong, though he was a bit too rash. You should at least try to solve your problems with yourself before going to someone for help."

4