Ch 73. Advising Cecily(2)
161 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I mean to say that you should become strong. Frankly even at this moment, I don't think Kurt's behaviour was wrong, though he was a bit too rash. You should at least try to solve your problems with yourself before going to someone for help."

"Arthur---"

"Stop, Maria."

Arthur stopped Maria who tried to stop him since Cecily was about to brawl out.

"Cecily, look up."

Cecily who seemed to be in tears looked at him.

"This is what I am trying to say to you. Why are you crying at every turn? Or do you want to be the one who is always victim and want pity from everyone?"

Suddenly that sentenced really effected inside Cecily. Her face stopped for a second.

"I am not scolding you. But advising you. You know right that everyone is helping you is just because you got support of Shin."

"Wait! Arthur---"

"Don't do it, Shin. It's better for Cecily."

August stopped Shin who was about to interrupt Arthur.

"But Aug---"

"Arthur is right, Shin. If you didn't help her, she wouldn't get out of that engagement."

Finding even his best friend agreeing with Arthur, Shin looked at Cecily with a helpless gaze.

"I-I know it! But I will become worthy of it."

Unexpectedly, Cecily with tears looked up and declared to Arthur with shocked him a bit. 

"Cecily..."

Shin smiled while August looked at Shin who was fully happy making him happy as well.

"... It seems that Guru gave a good advice. She probably told you most things. Then here is something that she probably didn't tell you. You should try to solve your own problems with your own strength. Have some courage. If you had persuaded your parents, and it would have sorted out without even Shin's help. Rather than without even trying once, you demand help from others which is not good."

"Y-Yes."

Cecily replied back to him though she was still shivering with fear in front of him.

"And Maria!"

"Yes!"

Maria unknowingly saluted him at his calling, making her confused for her reaction.

"You better help her in such tasks instead of giving her plans of using other people's strength. I know that you were the one who whispered the plan into her head."

"Hehehe!"

"I am not praising you!"

Arthur sighed and then turned his face once again at Cecily. He bowed down near her ears and for the final time whispered to her.

"And my last advice. You should act more aggressive if you want to make Shin your boyfriend. He is dumb and wouldn't notice it easily."

Poof!

Suddenly a red blush covered her whole face making her embarassed since her love was exposed.

"Wawawa!"

Twitch!

While a bit far away, Shin's eyebrows twitched in anger looking at Cecily acting shy in front of Arthur.

"Are you jealous, Shin?"

August looked at jealous Shin and asked with a teasing smile.

"Not really!"

---

Academy Cafeteria...

"By the way, Shin. Since Kurt is on house confinement, doesn't it mean that you won't need to escort Cecily anymore?"

In the middle of lunch, August suddenly dropped a romance topic. Arthur's hand stopped as his eyes twitched.

"You are going to dropping a romance drama bomb here?"

"Don't tell me you don't like seeing them teased? And what is bomb?"

"It's nothing."

He could say anything more to him. Both of Shin and Cecily react such a way, that it makes very obvious to everyone that both of them are in love with each other.

Only Shin and Cecily themselves aren't realising it.

'Speaking of love...'

Arthur wasn't a fool. He at least knows that both Violet and Yuri carry feelings for him. He doesn't want to admit like a scumbag, but of them are kind of special to his heart.

Violet filled the loneliness he had in his heart with happiness from the time he came here and faced the difficulties and accompanied him all the time.

While Yuri made his heart open, making him to trust others more and rely on them.

Both of them helped him, and it wouldn't be wrong to say that he kind of have feelings for both of them.

'How to handle it?'

He still haven't replied to Violet's confession properly and he still isn't prepared for Yuri's confession.

'Should I just say that I love both of them?'

For the first time he was hesitating in something. Before he would just say what came to his mind, whether it was about reprimanding others and... well, it was most to reprimand others.

But still he didn't hesitate to say something he intended at anyone. But he is struggling now.

'Oh! It seems Master is suffering from love problems.'

'R-Rengoku!'

Rengoku. For the ones who forget about it, it is the name of his sword which has its soul. The special power of sword is to erase the existence of something that shouldn't exist. Unfortunately, it doesn't work much since most things are allowed to exist naturally except magic since it is something that doesn't exist naturally.

That's why his sword is quite good for slashing magic. But it doesn't mean he can't slash humans. 

Of course it can slash anything, but it's special property only works on magic. And probably will work on artificial demons since they aren't natural.

'Why are you surprised to hear me, Master?'

Arthur's face was ugly. He was truly surprised to hear a sudden voice in head, and he totally forgot that he still had a katana that talked.

[A/N: I also forgot, both his katana and system as well. Good that I remembered it.]

Feeling guilty he didn't replied anything. But he was quite curious how could Rengoku could speak though he kept in another dimension using <Storage Magic>.

'Rengoku. How can you talk to me now?'

'Oh! That's because I am connected to Master's growth. I grow stronger as my partner grows stronger. But wait! I remembered that you left it me for such a long time! I almost forgot about it!'

'Gah!'

Did she realised it now? I thought she would be angry from the start!

'Did you just insulted me?! Did you insulted me, Master?!'

'No, calm down, Rengoku!'

'No! I heard it clearly! I heard you doing 'Gah!'.'

It was impressive that despite fighting is inside his mind, he was looking the same outside.

5