Ch 76. The Appearance of the Devil
348 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sigh!"

Hearing Shin and Arthur made all of them realised once again the difference between them.

Though, it still didn't effect them much, since they from the start knew that Shin and Arthur are not same as them.

"Well then isn't it time we go? We will be late for the orientation."

August stood up and remind them that today was the orientation about group studies in the auditorium.

"But we all have already decided that we are going going to start Ultimate Magic Study Group."

Alice Corner, being unsatisfied about the orientation groaned about it. 

Ultimate Magic Study Group. The society that was named by Lynn Hughes, after witnessing Shin's magic.

Since his magic was ultimate, she named the group made by Shin as Ultimate Magic Study Group.

And all of them agreed to it, though Arthur didn't like it even a bit.

Because it made him remember his dark days in previous world. The chunnibyou days...

"It's a waste of time to have them to tell us about study groups."

"Don't say it like that, Yuri-dono. If we don't participate, there will be animosity directed towards us, degozaru."

Julius who was walking beside her corrected Yuri to not openly speak such comments, or else other classes will show hate thinking that they are arrogant.

"But still.... Hmm... What Arthur and August-san are talking about?"

She looked at Arthur and August talking as they are walking towards the auditorium, throught the field since it's a shortcut.

"They must be talking something important."

Violet replied to Yuri who gave up her idea to interrupt are knowing it as an important conversation.

"Don't think me as a idiot like Shin, August. I know the impact of the magic swords."

After the lunch, while the most classmates forgot about the sword, August didn't removed it from his mind. 

The revelation of magic sword made quite a impact in his mind, so it's impossible for him to forget it.

"Sigh! So, you don't want to reveal the one who gave it to you?"

"That's right. It might hurt you a bit, but even you are my friend, I haven't forgot that you are a prince of a powerful nation."

"You are truly didn't minch any words. At least you should pretend to hesitate a bit."

"Would you like that?"

"No, it's good that way."

Just like any cliche anime or novel, August being a prince wanted some genuine friends who don't just mingle with him because of his status.

Shin being the first one, and Arthur being a second. Both of the don't care about his status which kind of makes him happy.

Though, Arthur still keeps his friendship and politics different. When it comes to friendship Arthur might help, but if it transcends to a matter of politics, then he will look the friendship as professional. 

Just like now. The magic sword is a big deal, and if a country could mass produce it, it will drastically change the power structure of the world.

'But it is impossible. My sword isn't some kind of normal sword to be able imitate easily.'

Rengoku is not some ordinary sword with just an enchantment making it a magic sword. It's a sword that has its consciousness and is imbued with different magics to make it durable and powerful, practically unbreakable in this world.

Just as they were walking through the field, a sudden surge of mana quickly attracted Arthur's attention.

He stopped and quickly turned his head to the point from where he could feel it.

"What happened, Arthur?!"

'This is... demonic mana...!'

Shin being sensitive also noticed the sudden omnious mana directed towards him.

"Kurt..."

On the other side of the field stood Kurt, who is supposed to be in home confinement. He was walking somewhat weird, and red mana was coming out of him.

His eyes were wide, half red in colour and shaking wildly. He truly looked like a mad man.

"Gah! Die! Die! Die!"

High amount of demonic mana started to gather in his hands, ready to fire towards them with the intent to kill.

"Violet!"

"Yes, Arthur-sama!"

Violet disappeared leaving a trail of lighting and quickly appeared behind him.

Boom!

With a magic circle formed in his hand, Kurt laughing like a lunatic fired it towards them.

"This..."

August looked at the large fire beam coming towards them, big enough to burn everyone.

"Shin. Leave it to me! Your barrier won't be enough!"

Seeing Shin ready to cast a barrier to protect him and the rest behind, Arthur quickly appeared in front of him.

The power behind the spell was too much to protect everyone with just immediate barrier.

'Should I cut it from middle?'

With Rengoku in his waist, Arthur first thought of cutting off the beam from the middle. But that wouldn't block but rather will split them making hit the building behind him.

'I have to block it!'

To cast a proper magic barrier with defence will take some seconds to properly conjure it. But he don't have that much time.

'It might be overboard, but it can definitely block it.'

"The Seven Rings that Cover the Burning Sky - Rho Aias!"

Because he got it as a reward from system, it can be conjured in less than second.

And in front of Arthur, a flower opened up brightly making everyone who were scared a while ago due to the fire beam, look at it. The flower shining bright, made everyone's eyes attract towards it. And the flower with seven petals blocked the fire easily with no damage to behind.

"It's beautiful..."

All of students eyes shined looking at such a beautiful magic. All of them have never seen such a beautiful magic.

'If I remove it will disappear.'

Rho Aias needs constant supply of mana to be in action. And that's why, Arthur didn't move since he was protecting everyone.

"I will take care of defense. Violet and Shin, take care of it."

"Alright."

"Yes, Arthur-sama!"

Shin sighed with a relief knowing that someone could protect his friends. Or else it be too difficult to protect and fight at the same time.

"Rest of you come behind me. August, call someone as quick as possible."

"Alright."

He with his retainers quickly ran to call some guards.

"Arthur, what happened to Kurt?"

Maria who looked a bit shaken, asked Arthur about Kurt. Arthur who was looking front at the fight between Shin, Violet and Kurt turned his head back and replied making everyone shocked.

"He has transformed into a devil."

5