Chapter 72: School doesn’t HAVE to be boring you know~.
3.4k 47 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I shuffled myself around so I could look into her eyes, she blinked a few times before asking, “Mmm… Surprise?”

 

With a widening grin I nod and say, “Yes! I made a deal. I put in a bit more effort into the job I am here to do, and I get to take you away from the Throne of Heroes. From this Universe.”

 

Barghest blinked slowly a few times as my words sunk in, before her eyes shot wide open as she exclaimed, “What!?”

 

Shuffling myself up a bit more so we were face to face gave her a light kiss on the lips and then said, “I don’t know where we will end up as a couple, my Barghest. But I DO know that the duration of this pitiable little ‘war’ is not long enough to find out. So, I will take you away from all of this. If you want that is?”

 

Her eyes briefly lit up in joy before they dimmed suddenly as she said, “I do… I really do. But I am in the service of My King.”

 

I just smirked at her and said, “Then I will challenge your king for the right to have your hand.”

 

Her beautiful eyes widened as she quietly asked, “You’d do that… for me? Go so far even though you are not sure about us?”

 

With a soft smile and warm eyes I gently kissed her on her wondrous lips for several long seconds before pulling back and saying, “Easily. I may not know where we will end up, my Barghest. But I am more than willing to put in every effort to see we reach the destination.”

 

She smiled and pulled me closer to her body in a tight hug as she whispered, “My King will not let go easily. She will make you work for it.”

 

With a cocky smile and a voice filled with utter confidence I exclaimed, “You’re worth every drop of blood that she will shed~.”

 

She gently chuckled and snuggled into me as we just enjoyed each other's presence. Sadly, our relaxation was all too soon interrupted by Rin as she yelled from downstairs, “Caster! Stop (potentially literally) fucking around and let’s go! I got school!”

 

With a heavy sigh, I smirked and went for a deep and sensational kiss for several seconds. With a playful smile I whispered, “Something to remember me by~. I trust you’re going to head back to your summoner?”

 

Snapping out of the daze she was in, Barghest quickly nodded her head and said, “Yes. When do you want to meet up again?”

 

I reached down and gave her plentiful ass a playful grip, causing her to startle a little, before I said, “Whenever you desire, my Barghest. Here.”

 

With a snap of my fingers a small purple, polished to a tee pebble appeared and fell between her joyful mountains. With a smirk I say, “Oops~.”

 

She rolled her eyes as we separated, and while she was busy fishing the new object out of her exceptional cleavage, I got off the bed and willed my dress to appear. Turning around just as she finally got it out, she looked at it with a curious eye before asking, “This is?”

 

 With a smile I said, “Pass some of your mana through it.”

 

Nodding her head, she did as I asked and the pebble glowed purple-red for a few seconds before a multi-tailed fox appeared on the surface in red. Tilting her head cutely to the right with a raised eyebrow she asked an unvoiced question.

 

With a soft chuckle I answered, “With this, all you need to do is hold it and think of my name. It will function as an object that will let you communicate with me, while also letting me lock onto your location so I can teleport to you should you want me too, or if you’re in some kind of danger you can not handle for some reason.”

 

Looking down at the little thing, she gently gave it a few swipes with her thumb before she looked back up at me and smiled. Getting off the bed, she quickly scooped me up in her strong arms and gave me quite the chaste kiss. Softly moaning into her mouth as I wrapped my hands around her neck, she lifted me up a bit more. We only stopped because of another yell from Rin, much to my displeasure.

 

Resting her forehead on mine, she softly whispered, “Thank you, Artoria. We better go before your summoner bursts a heart vein with how strong she is yelling.”

 

Barking a small laugh I nod my head as I reluctantly let go of her. She stole another quick kiss before turning immaterial and dashing away. She wasn’t fast enough for me not to catch the cute blush however, which simply caused me to smile.

 

With a sigh of a maiden missing their partner they are clearly falling for, I snapped my fingers and teleported next to Rin. She was in her classic school clothes and was about to shout again when I quickly spoke up, “No need, I am here Rin.”

 

With a sudden yelp and a swear, she turned to me with a rather mean glare. I could only smirk as I asked, “What’s got you so riled up?”

 

Her glare somehow managed to intensify, and with a voice laced with greatly suppressed frustration she said, “Like you don’t know. You clearly did NOT silence ANYTHING. I heard EVERYTHING!”

 

My smile widened and said, “Oh, did I forget about that? Well, sorry for the free ear-gasims~.”

 

She started to blush furiously and started to stutter, “I- I didn- no! ARGH! I didn’t enjoy those cries of pleasure at all! NOT. AT. ALL!”

 

She then huffed and stormed out the front door, only for her blush to deepen and her pace quicken as I started to laugh out loud. As she turned the corner she yelled back at me, “Hurry up! Damn it! Lock the door as well!”

 

With a chuckle and a wave of my hand the door closed and locked itself, and I then teleported next to Rin and fell inline with her quick pace. With another snigger I asked, “Poor Rin. How old are you, and still a virgin? Might want to cure that affliction, otherwise you might get sacrificed to summon something dark and horrible one day!”

 

She simply shot me another deadly glare, and then huffed while looking away and then proceeded to ignore me. With a mental chuckle, I decided to lay off the teasing for now, and simply enjoyed the walk to her school.

 

It wasn’t long before I fell into thought, ‘I wonder how that array is going? I should start to see some changes come the afternoon I think? I am looking forward to it!’

 

It wasn’t too terribly long of a walk before we made it to the school and I could immediately tell the difference in the atmosphere. If one were to say that it seemed a bit “darker”, and that tensions were slowly rising between everyone inside, it would not be inaccurate statement. With a tiny smile, I followed Rin as she entered the array completely unaware of its existence and went about her business.

 

Sometime later, and I was already starting to get a bit giddy in anticipation. It’s nearly lunchtime for the students, and there have already been a few altercations between a few students and their teachers. The latest one had a boy removed from class as he got so fed up with the teacher's slow way of talking, he chucked a stapler at him!

 

The best part however was how everyone else reacted. They laughed! Even Rin let out a small chuckle. No-one said a peep about the incident, and after the kid was removed from class the teacher went back to business as usual.

 

That was an hour ago, and I couldn’t help my smile as I shifted my gaze over the entire class as they all broke for lunch. There were some small changes, physically now, that I was seeing. I was absolutely jubilant to notice that even Rin was finally starting to show signs.

 

Rin and I were making our way to the school roof so she could eat in peace when suddenly an angry yell was heard behind us, “Watch where you are fucken going you damn TWIG! What the fuck is wrong with you…”

 

As we both turned around, we shared an exasperated sigh when he saw an angry student walking away from one Shirou Emiya, who was currently rubbing the back of his neck while sitting on the floor and apologising. After he gave the student another apology and a bow, which said student missed because he was 100% ignoring him, he turned towards us and jogged up to us with a worried frown on his face. Or rather, to Rin as I was currently under a disillusionment charm.

 

His frown deepened as he looked over Rin before asking with a voice of concern, “Tohsaka, are you okay? I know I am a total noob to this magic stuff compared to you, so I ran to find you as soon as I could. What exactly is going on?”

 

Rin tilted her head and with a raised eyebrow asked, “What do you mean, Emiya?”

 

With that silly frown still on his face he clarified, “I mean with the school. Everyone is getting more and more… aggressive. And you! Are you okay? You look rather… pale. Are you sick?”

 

Reversing the side her head was tilted she said, “No? I didn’t notice anything at all out of the ordinary. And I feel fine?”

 

Looking down at her hands and flexing them for a few seconds she looked back up and said, “And I know I don’t exactly get a LOT of sun, but I don’t think I am any more pale than I normally am?”

 

Shirou shook his head several times and then said, “No no. You are most definitely, very much paler than you have ever been, Tohsaka.”

 

She glanced my way subtly, causing me to shrug my shoulders and wave a finger around my ear while crossing my eyes. To her credit, she hid her sudden snicker exceedingly well!

 

Returning her attention back to the boy she said, “No, I think you are very much mistaken, Emiya. Now, if you’ll excuse me. I am famished, and I would like to eat.”

 

She quickly held up her hand and added, “In peace.”

 

With a reluctant nod and a frown, Shirou said, “Okay. Well, I still think something is very wrong with the school. Meet me after it ends to check?”

 

With a sigh Rin said, “Fine.”

 

He smiled and with a nod of his head he said, “Great, thanks Tohsaka! I’ll ask Saber to come along as well. Maybe she can help explain what’s going on. Speaking of, where is Caster?”

 

With a shrug Rin answered, “Oh, she’s around. Now, if you’ll excuse me.”

 

She then stopped paying any amount of attention to the boy entirely and started to make her way up to the roof access. Meanwhile, I was staring into his soul, and watching as Avalon was actively fighting off any and all forms of corruption.

 

As I watched it obliterate the corruption long before it even entered him I thought, ‘I didn’t think Avalon was capable of repelling my corruption for this long. The only thing I know of that can, to some degree, is the Light. But that feels nothing like it. Just feels… exceedingly pure. Hmmm…’

 

My eyes narrowed in thought as my gaze lingered on Shirou as he turned a corner and made his way somewhere. Eventually though, I just shrugged and thought, ‘It might be that this Avalon is actually different because it belongs to a Lilly Artoria? Thoughts for later. But for now, it seems like a little snake has decided to make a move on my summoner…'

 

Turning around and taking a step, I was suddenly in front of Rin holding a dagger connected to a chain between my fingers. As I felt the chain tighten, and the attacker trying to get their dagger back, I casually glanced back at Rin and could only smirk.

 

She was not perturbed even in the slightest! She just continued to enjoy her meal with no small amount of grace that I found highly amusing. Turning my attention back to the hostile Servant I scoffed and flicked away the dagger.

 

Crossing my arms under my breasts I gave the lacklustre assassin a sneer and said, “Attacking a lady as she's enjoying the weather in solitude? How very uncouth of you, unclean one. You, or your master, have made a rather unwise decision.”

 

With a snap of my fingers, several lances of darkness materialised and hovered above my head. With a cruel smile I said, “Come! Let us see if you can receive better than you can give.”

 

 

Oh shit~! Is this a new chapter?! Heh, hope you like it! And about that cliffhanger... >:P

124