Chip in the Moon 2
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting under an umbrella enjoying the sun, Moon couldn’t help but enjoy the weather. University assignments are done. Studying completed and a break well needed—a break before the finals.

Relaxing with his arms behind his neck with glasses on his face. His eyes were closed under the glasses and suddenly, the sun that was behind the umbrella disappeared.

Frowning, he opened his eyes and groaned the most exaggerated groan he could bring out. 

Blocking the sun was a tattooed, muscled man wearing bright red briefs with black spots on it. Taking off his glasses as he sat up, he watched as Chips made himself comfortable on the bench beside him with a big grin on his face.

Running his hands over his face, he said, “I’m on my break. Why the fuck are you disturbing me?”

“Who said I’m disturbing you?” He asked as his eyes feasted on Moon’s figure.

Moon felt appalled. Trying to cover his body with the towel he was lying on, he asked, “Why are you here?”

“I heard you were taking a break, so I took one too.”

“You know, for someone who works for a millionaire, you sure have a lot of free time.”

He nodded his head.

Moon rolled his eyes and laid back down with his back facing Chips. Closing his eyes as he sighed, he laid silently then suddenly realised something. Turning around as he sat up, he looked around frantically, trying to recall how long she had been gone.

Raising a brow, Chips said, “If you’re looking for that girl you call your girlfriend, she’s gone.”

“Gone where?!” He hissed.

“Back home.”

“Home?” He repeated and quickly picked up his phone. Looking through it, he couldn’t find a message from her. Dialling her number, it just rang.

“Don’t try phoning her.”

“What are you up to?”

Chips shrugged as he relaxed with his hands behind his neck. “Nothing much. Just caused a little accident to get her away from you.”

“What?” He asked, confused.

Chips winked, “Don’t dig too deep into it.”

Moon ignored him and continued dialling her number until she answered. “Finally. Why’d you take so long to answer? Where are you?”

His girlfriend answered frantically, “I’m so sorry, Moon. I went to get our drinks, but I got a phone call from my mother. My brother and father were in an accident coming from the store.”

Moon stared at Chips, and saw that he couldn’t be bothered with the conversation. 

“What? Are they okay?”

“My brother has a twisted ankle while my father hurt his shoulder. I don’t really know. I’m still on my way to the hospital. I even left my clothes behind. I’m so sorry Moon, I didn’t expect this to happen. I’ll call you when I get to the hospital.”

Before he could answer, she ended the call. Focussing his attention on Chips, he took the glasses off his face and threw it at him.

The glasses broke against his chest, and Chips wasn’t impressed. Sitting up, he chucked the glasses back at him, asking, “What the fuck is your problem?”

“How do you know about the accident?”

“I told you I caused it. What don’t you understand?”

Moon stared at him. It sank in what he was saying and he asked, “Why would you do it?”

“So that she can get away from you?”

“And what do you want with me?” Moon asked as he frowned.

Chips smirked, “To ruin your guts with my cock.”

Moon’s eyes widened. He slowly laid back down and turned his back to Chips, who was staring at him with keen curiosity.

Ten minutes went by with Moon freaking out inwardly. After it sunk in, it just seemed like nonsense to you. Turning back to him, he saw Chips was staring at him with no expression.

They stared at each other for a while, then Chips asked, “Isn’t this the part where you run away?”

Moon sat up. “I was going to, but wouldn’t you just catch up to me? And I’m not one to run—it’s a waste of my time.”

“So if you get attacked on the street, you’re just going to lie there?”

He nodded his head. “I’m not running and they can have anything.”

“Even access to your asshole?” He asked with a raised brow.

Moon went silent as he considered the possibility.

Chips groaned, “You’re really something, do you know that?”

“So, are we doing it or not? You chased my girlfriend away and I’m here to get laid.”

Chips' brows flew up. He stood up, nodding his head. “Where’s your room?”

Moon stared up at him and covered himself with the towel.

“Are. You. Backing. Out?”

*

“Oh, hell no! Get it out, get it out, get it out!” Moon screamed and started kicking.

Chips pushed his thighs back, forcing Moon down so that he would stop moving. Looking down between their legs. He looked at the tip of his manhood that was trying its best to stay inside Moon’s entrance.

He felt so good, but both of them had sweat dropping from their foreheads because this asshole was backing out from the pain.

Sighing with a heavy heart, he stared at Moon, who wasn’t relaxing, and said, “You wanted this! Why the FUCK are you moving so much? Didn’t I tell you to relax?”

“Shut the fuck up! I feel like I’m about to shit myself and take your dick out of me! My asshole is burning!”

Chips wanted to laugh so badly, but one wrong move could cost him his manhood. Taking in a deep breath, he said, “Okay. I’ll take it out, but you have to stop or you’ll snap my dick off.”

“Okay, okay, just get it out.”

“Mn, breathe in and hold your breath.”

Moon nodded his head, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. 

Feeling his entrance relaxed around him, Chips stared at him and with quick momentum, he thrust forward, slipping inside Moon and caught him as his body arched. 

Moon’s breathing became quick as tears slid down the sides of his eyes. 

Chips settled over him with a smile, assuring him, “Relax, I’ll make us both feel good.”

Moon shook his head frantically.

Chips raised a brow, “I said relax.”

Moon closed his eyes, forcing his body to relax. The air left his body as Chips started his slow, calculated thrusts.

“Breathe,” he reminded Moon as he released grunts.

Moon shook his head. He didn’t want to breathe, he couldn’t.

“I said breathe!” He said frightening Moon, who in turn as he took in a breath, released what he was holding back, surprising both himself and Chips.

Getting onto his knees, Chips looked down at Moon, who was crying from embarrassment. What Moon released wasn’t semen but something else. He was wet, Moon was wet, and the sheets were soaked.

Taking in a deep breath, he released a sigh. “I’m so fucking hard that I don’t have the energy to deal with this. I’ll let you go today, but next time I’m fucking you until your legs go numb.”

*

Chips returned to the room, but it looked like he had entered the lion’s den. Freezing in his steps, he looked at Moon, who was wrapped in a comforter sitting on the floor by the edge of the bed, staring at him with red eyes–he must have cried while he was out.

Moon was staring at Chips’s crotch area. This man left here as hard as a rock, but now, as he returned, it was down.

Glaring up at him, he mumbled, “Who did you have sex with?”

“Some random woman from the bar.”

“Why?”

“You were carrying on like a little bitch. Should I have stayed and continued?”

“So why’d you say you’d fuck me until me legs go numb if you’re just going to fuck someone else? You can’t fuck someone else and come back to me.”

‘He’s so cute.’ Walking up to him, he noticed that the sheets were changed. Smiling, he knelt down in front of him and cupped his cheeks. He leaned in, placing his lips against Moon’s, leading to an immediate display of passion.

When Moon was out of breath, he asked, “Am I better than your girlfriend?”

The high Moon was on broke hearing his words. Groaning as he hid his face away, he said, “Haha, very funny. You hurt my asshole and still have time for jokes!”

Can you tell that I'm i love with this couple?

1