Chip in the Moon 3
15 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clutching the strap over his shoulder as he was leaving work, Moon sighed. Ahead, Chips was waiting for him.

Walking up to the car, he asked, “Are you a stalker?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” He scoffed.

Rolling his eyes, he asked, “What do you want?”

Chips wrapped his arm around his waist and yanked him into a hug. Slapping their lips together, entering a passionate tongue slobbering kiss.

The woman who just got off the shift with Moon stopped in her steps to watch the public display of affection in awe, thinking, ‘What the fuck?’

To Chips’ surprise, Moon wasn’t pushing him away even though they were in public.

“Moon? P’Moon,” someone called.

Chips frowned and looked over at the girl and saw it was Moon’s girlfriend. His gaze returned to Moon and saw that he still had his eyes closed with a frown on his face.

Letting go of him, he said, “Your girl is here.”

“I know,” he said with a sigh. Opening his eyes, he turned around and looked at her, noticing that she was with her group of friends.

“I’ll be back,” he mumbled as he walked over to them.

His girlfriend was looking back and forth between Moon and the man covered in tattoos. As he stopped in front of them, she asked him, “You’ve been ignoring me because of this?”

“Who said I’m ignoring you, and what are you talking about?”

“This, this! You and him. Since when? And yes, you have. I’ve been trying to get hold of you for two weeks.” She questioned him.

Moon closed his eyes and rubbed them as he listened to her. “Ignore him.”

“How can I ignore him when I just caught MY making out with another man?”

Staring at her, he asked, “And?”

“Wh—wh, what do you mean and? What the fuck is your problem?”

“Who told you to lie to me and say there was an accident?”

“It wasn’t a lie!”

He rolled his eyes, “And, you never answered when I told you I was at the hospital. In fact, I saw you fucking the nurse in the hospital instead of watching your father die.”

Her eyes widened. Her steps faltered, falling back on her friend, who caught her. How did he find out? It was just a quick in and out of an empty room.

“Yeah, I thought so,” he said and backed away. As he turned around, she grabbed his arm. “No wait, I can explain.”

“Okay. Explain it,” he said.

She stared at him, then looked at her friends, who looked confused and very interested in her story. Gulping, she spoke softly, “Moon, you know about us and my habit. I had to rush out of the hotel only because of my father. I did take care of him, but I need to take care of myself. That’s why we—”

He nodded his head. “Yeah, but I told you, I don’t share. You know the deal and it’s over. Don’t come looking for me.”

“Moon wait,” she said, pulling him.

He scrunched his face as he looked at her. “What now?”

“It didn’t come. It’s been two months now.”

He stared at her as it registered what she was talking about. “You were at the hospital. Did you check it out?”

She shook her head. “I didn’t think about it, but I was going to tell you at the hotel.”

He shrugged. “We’ll deal with it when it happens. For now, just leave me alone.”

Walking up to Chips, who was confused, asked, “Is it sorted?”

He nodded. “Yeah, we can go now.”

He smirked, “Oh, so you want to leave with me now? You’re not fighting?”

Moon rolled his and turned to leave. Chips chuckled. Grabbing him by the wrist, he said, “Okay, okay. Get in the car.”

*

They arrived at Chips’ home that was in a gated community. Moon was silent the whole time. There was only one outcome—Chips wanted to finish what they started.

Laying on the kingsize bed in a robe, Moon stared up at the ceiling. If you told him a year ago he would be here, he wouldn’t believe it.

To his right, the bathroom door opened and out walked a buck naked Chips holding a silver tray in his hands. He walked up to Moon, getting between his legs and placed the silver tray down on his left side.

He sat up and looked at it. There was a box of condoms on it, lube and what looked like a vibrating pill. He raised a brow as he looked at Chips. His eyes stayed on his torso that was covered with tattoos and the droplets of water. 

Cupping his chin so that he looked up at him, Chips asked, “Are you ready to spread your legs for me? There’s no getting out of this, and there’s no one to help me.”

Moon moved his chin out of his hand and stood up. The black robe dropped to his ankles. He ran a hand over his chest, then stopped at his neck. He kissed Chips lustfully—pulling out from the kiss, he looked into his eyes saying, “You can fuck me all you want, but I’m having you first.”

Moving to the side, he pushed him down onto the bed, saying, “Spread your legs.”

Chips watched as he picked up the lube and squirted it on his hand, then rubbed his manhood. He didn’t expect this turn of events, but Moon did say he could do what he wanted when he was done–that door was open, wasn’t it?

“Fuck!” Chips grunted as Moon was balls deep inside him, moving in slow, calculated circular movements.

Moon watched him carefully, almost as if he was stalking his prey from the dark. 

His thrust started, but it was so slow and calculated. Stimulating all of Chips, nerves inside his cave making him go nuts.

Moon ran a hand up his chest, teasing his nipples. Moving closer as he leaned down, he captured Chips’ lips, sucking in every gasp, moan and grunt released from this gorgeous mountain.

“You’re making me go crazy,” he whispered in between a kiss. His body released cum without his approval.

Moon chuckled, “I’m glad.”

“Where’d you learn to fuck like this?” He asked.

Moon snapped his hips harshly, shocking his body, “Shut up and enjoy. I only want to hear noise, not talking.”

Chips chuckled, but did as he was told. 

Sweat dripped from his body, tears from his eyes and spit from his mouth—how long had they been at it? The moon was already out and the Moon behind him was still at it.

His head was pressed into the mattress with his butt in the air. He could feel his legs weren’t going to make it for another hour.

His cave was filled to the brim with cum, and at this point, his balls were almost empty. His vision was getting blurry and one–two–three–four–five.

Moon pulled out as he came inside Chips’ cave. Letting the man go, his body dropped to the bed. Staring at his unconscious body, he tapped his heart three times and smirked. Climbing off the bed, he covered Chips with a sheet, then went to the toilet to take a shit.

Looking around, he smiled, “I haven’t felt so good in a long time.”

*

Chips woke up the next morning exhausted, but he felt good. Sitting up on the bed, he looked around, but the bed was empty and curtains were still closed. His body was clean, but, “Did he leave?”

But to his surprise, after he got out of bed, he left the room and followed the classical music that was playing in the background. He found himself in the living room staring at Moon, who was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed, holding a cup of coffee.

Relieved to see that he was still here, he felt the urge to rush over and jump into his arms.

Almost as if he felt his presence, Moon opened his eyes and smiled at him. Placing the cup down, he picked up the remote for the t.v and switched it off.

Holding his hand out. Chips walked over placing his hand in his and climbed onto Moon, who happily accepted a man of his build into a warm hug.

“Did you sleep well?” Moon asked him.

“Mn, I thought you left,” he mumbled.

Running a hand through his hair, he pulled on it, pulling his head back, and kissed him. He could taste that he didn’t brush his teeth and pulled away. 

Chips frowned as he looked at him. He felt so weird. What was this boy doing to him? 

“I made breakfast, want to eat?” He asked.

Chips nodded and climbed off of him. Moon stood up and made his way to the kitchen, saying, “Brush your teeth before you kiss me next time.”

The happiness he felt immediately disappeared. “Motherfucker! I’m not the one who kissed you. You kissed me.”

Moon ignored him. 

*

Sitting at the table as they ate, Moon suddenly said, “You’re not allowed to sleep with anyone else until I decide I want nothing to do with you.”

Chips was enjoying his breakfast, but just hearing his words made the enjoyment become dull. Glaring at him, he said, “You must have really forgotten that I am the one who chased after you.”

“Do you have a choice?” Moon asked him.

Frowning, he said, “That goes for you too, asshole.”

1