Chapter 7
31 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even with the music playing loud, King’s head snapped up after he heard him. When he saw Gun’s face, he grunted, cuming inside the female’s mouth.

Gun’s jaw ticked.

He walked up to them and grabbed her off his manhood, throwing her across the room. He looked at King, who looked like he was lost. Her teeth were still around him, sucking the last of his seed when she was yanked off of him.

Gun grabbed his jaw and said as he looked into his eyes, “I went to your workplace and they told me you were here. Now just imagine how I feel finding you here, getting your children sucked out of your balls by some random bitch!”

He shoved King’s head to the side and walked off. Literally stomping like a jealous girlfriend.

*

King was on the couch cupping his dick and balls.

“Are you okay, boss?” Troy asked him.

King glared at him. Sitting up, he grabbed Troy by the neck and growled in his face, “What the fuck is he doing here?”

Troy’s face was turning red from the lack of oxygen. A tear rolled down his cheek as he managed to say, “I. Don’t. Know.”

“LIES!” King growled and threw him across the room against the wall.

Chips looked down at him, then looked away. He knew better than to interfere.

King zipped up his pants and glared at Chips, “Don’t just stand there. GO FIND HIM!”

“Yes!” He bowed and left. When he reached the passage, he couldn’t see anyone. Sighing, he placed his hands in his pockets and walked off, disappearing for a while.

In the room, King had Troy up against the wall. “Do you take me for a fucking fool? Do I look stupid to you?”

Troy shook his head, “I really, I really don’t know why he is here.”

He raised his arm and punched him in the stomach. Troy fell to the ground on his knees, then was kicked in his stomach by King three times.

Blood was spewing out of his mouth and nose. Turning onto his back as he held his stomach, he looked up at King and regretted it.

King never liked to be looked at in the eyes. It was a sign of disrespect.

He knelt down and punched him several times until he was unconscious.

Delta walked in. She had just returned from her break to see this mess. King was sitting on the couch holding his bloody fist.

“What happened?” She asked.

Chips was not here.

Opening his eyes, he said, “That boy was here. Do you know anything about it?”

She frowned and slowly shook her head. “No. The only thing that was mentioned was when Troy asked you why you still carry his jacket around. Maybe he came to fetch it?”

King frowned. He looked down at Troy, who was unconscious against the wall, and thought back to the jacket.

Rubbing his face, frustrated, he said, “Get him cleaned up and arrange an appointment with him. I want to know what he is after and I am not buying this relationship bullshit.”

She nodded her head and picked Troy up. She placed him in the car and took his phone. Dialling Gun’s number, she waited for him to answer, but there wasn’t anything.

*

Gun climbed out of the shower and saw that a notification light was going off. He saw all the missed calls and shuddered. Dialling the number back, Delta said, “Tomorrow, lunch time. Highland restaurant. He wants to meet you.”

“Okay,” Gun answered timidly.

“He beat Troy up because of you,” she added as she looked down at him lying on the bed in the hospital.

“I’ll handle it,” he said and ended the call. 

Sitting down on the bed, he pulled his legs up and hugged them.

Looking at the pink rug on the floor, he thought, ‘Why am I doing this? How could he beat Troy up? But what if that is a lie?’

Straightening himself. He smacked his face a few times, then said, “Whatever. Tomorrow hasn’t come yet.”

*

“It’s one splitting headache after the next!” King said as he threw himself on the bed.

He didn’t get laid.

His day was ruined and Troy?

Troy was lying in hospital because of him. He never meant to hurt him, but he couldn’t just let him be when he was the cause of all of this.

He got up and took a shower. Throwing himself back on the bed, he closed his eyes. All of this was so exhausting, but he was impressed that they could find him without Troy’s help.

As he was drifting off, the scent from Gun’s jacket snaked up his nose. The familiar smell had him recalling the day they met.

The confusion, along with the frustration he felt of being unable to read his thoughts. How Gun’s cheeks turned a deep shade of pink when he spoke to him.

His thoughts trailed off to earlier on when Gun walked in on him and the disgusted expression when he saw what he was doing.

“What are you doing?” Gun asked him.

King quickly fixed himself and ran after Gun. Grabbing him by the arm, he crashed into his chest and as he stared down at Gun, he saw tears in his eyes.

“How could you do this to me? Things aren’t supposed to be like this. How do I trust you after this? I’m leaving and never coming back!” Gun said to him and disappeared.

“No!” King yelled as he woke up.

Sitting on the bed, he could feel that his heart was beating at an incredible rate.

Looking around the room, he saw he was alone.

Getting up off the bed he called, “Vachirawat?”

He ran to the living room and looked around, but there was no sign of another human living here.

“Vachir… he called again but stopped himself as he was reminded, ‘We’re not together.’

His head dropped forward, then he crouched down. Sitting on the tiles, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “Why did I dream about him instead of her?”

The door clicked open and in walked Chips with a worried look on his face, “Did you have a nightmare again?”

King nodded in response and slowly got up. Chips helped him back to the room and placed him on the bed. He looked around and asked, “Why does your room smell different?”

King looked up at him. “What do you mean?”

“Did you have a woman in here last night?” He asked.

King looked at him like he was crazy, asking, “Weren’t you outside?”

Chips nodded, “Well, it smells like it.”

King lied down, looking up at the ceiling. He tried to recall the dream that had him acting up. ‘But why?’ he wondered.

Turning around in bed, he grabbed a pillow and immediately the smell was strong. He sprang up from the bed, frightened.

Chips turned to him, “What happened?”

“Why does it smell like that?” He asked.

4