Chapter 12
21 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gun returned to the room and found Kai lying on the bed. When he heard footsteps, he turned around and saw that Gun was decent enough to look at.

 

Getting on his knees, he said, “I’ll go wash up.”

 

“How, how was the meeting?” He asked.

 

Kai had just walked past him. He paused and turned to him. Looking down at Gun, he was confused. Why would he care about that? 

 

Gun stared up at him expectantly and added, “They didn’t hurt you, did they?”

 

“What? No. Just get in bed and sleep. I’m sending you back to Thailand tomorrow,” Kai said.

 

“But I just got here!” He complained with a stomp of his foot. Kai placed his hand on his shoulder than pushed him down on the bed. “Go to sleep, we’ll talk in the morning.”

 

“Where are you going to sleep?” He asked.

 

“In my bed,” Kai said, leaving for the bathroom.

 

Gun sighed against the sheets. Closing his eyes, he thought of how he had been here before after going to the gym to rub the sheets in his sweat, another tactic Troy thought of to make Kai fall in love with him or be reminded that he existed.

 

He turned around onto his stomach, then climbed under the sheets. The bed still smelled like him, something that he was used to, but he secretly hoped it smelled like Kai instead.

 

*

 

Kai returned from the bathroom wearing shorts and saw that his bed was occupied by the little nuisance. 

 

He walked up to the bed, and he moved Gun but he didn’t get a response. ‘Already asleep?’

 

He dropped beside him and closed his eyes. Now it seemed like Gun’s scent was permanently stuck up his nose; otherwise, why would it be so strong?

 

Turning his head, he opened his eyes and looked at Gun. He looked so peaceful now, yet in his dream, he had such a scary face. But that was just a dream and there was no way Gun knew what had happened to him in the past. Even Troy didn’t know.

 

Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep,it was no use sleeping elsewhere, he’d just be worried about the person next to him.

 

Gun moved a bit, then wrapped his arm around Kai’s chest. Kai opened his eyes and looked at him.

 

Turning on his side, he wrapped his left arm around Gun and trailed it down his side. He grabbed Gun’s butt and squeezed it.

 

Gun gasped and snapped his eyes open. Staring at him, he saw he had a smirk.

 

“What are you doing?” Gun asked him.

 

“You should still be stretched out,” he said, thinking out loud.

 

“What?” Gun asked, confused. King flipped him over and pulled down his underwear.

 

Gun turned his head to look at him. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

 

King raised his hand and slapped his butt cheek hard. “I’m not some idiot, you know.”

 

He kneaded his cheeks, continuing, “I don’t actually care what gender you are. We’re living in a time where all beauty is appreciated.”

 

He leaned down till he reached Gun’s ear and said, “And I suppose Troy didn’t tell you, did he?”

 

“Tell me what?” Gun whispered as he felt something strong press against the entrance to his core.

 

King licked up his neck to his ear and placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered, “You shouldn’t play with the big boys if you can’t handle it.”

 

Gun twisted himself around and pushed Kai off of him. He glanced down at his manhood and saw that it wasn’t erect. 

 

Looking at Kai, he asked, “What was that?”

 

King swung his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. “I don’t see why you were pretending to sleep.”

 

Gun climbed off the bed and grabbed a pillow. He looked at the sheets then pulled it off of King and said as he walked away, “I’m going to sleep on the couch!”

 

King heard the door slam and smirked. He got his revenge and now it was time to sleep.

 

At least that’s what he thought. 

 

Ten minutes went by, then another ten followed by another. He climbed out of bed with the uneasy feeling in his heart and made his way to the living room.

 

Gun was asleep with his stomach open and his mouth. King chuckled and sat down beside his head.

 

He looked at Gun’s long legs that were hanging off the couch. ‘You’re so ugly when you’re asleep,’ he thought.

 

He stood up and scooped his arms under Gun’s body and took him to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed gently. 

 

Picking up his phone, he took a picture of Gun as he straddled him, then placed it back down and paused when he saw he was hovering above him.

 

He was so defenceless and no one would know if he…

 

He slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against Gun’s.

 

Gun moved his head away in his sleep and turned his body over.

 

King looked at him and felt awkward. He looked at Gun and sighed. Laying down on his side, he covered them with a blanket.

 

Gun turned around and cuddled up to him, unconsciously thinking it was his brother.

 

He kissed him on the nose and snuggled closer.

 

King laid stunned. He was shaken to his core. What, what was he doing?

 

As if it was a natural occurrence.

 

‘Did he do this with his boyfriend?’ He asked himself.

 

King started frowning, just the thought of someone else being in his place…

 

He wrapped his arms around Gun’s waist and closed his eyes. He thought it would take time for him to fall asleep, but it didn’t.

 

King was out like a light the moment he got comfortable and the scent lingered in the air.

 

*

 

Chips was doing his rounds, checking inside and outside the house. When he reached the bedroom, he smirked and pulled out his phone.

 

Snapping a picture of the two cuddling, he disappeared and sent the picture to Troy.

 

Troy snickered when he got the picture and smiled. ‘Looks like my plans are working.’

3