Chapter 17
20 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“But I don’t want you to go!” Sheng said as he burst into tears.

Gun smiled at him as he fastened the buckle of his red heels with fake diamonds in them.

Glancing at his brother, he said, “I’m always with you, Sheng.”

“But you were gone for so long already,” he complained, and climbed onto Dean’s lap.

Gun stood up from the bed and looked at himself in the mirror. He was dressed in all red, wearing a crop top as usual paired with a body chain. The pants he had on were long, but it covered only his left leg. The right leg was almost like a shorts that stopped under his butt and the rest of his leg was lined with chains that were attached to the pants.

Pulling on a red jacket he said, “It’s not every day that I go out and you know that Sheng. I will just be out for a few hours, then I’ll be home. I want to check out the scene, then if I don’t like it, I’ll be home sooner than you think.”

“I don’t like it. I don’t like it one bit!” Sheng protested, making his brothers laugh.

Gun walked over to them and crouched down. He leaned in kissing Sheng on the lips saying, “You know, if I didn’t know any better, I think you are actually my child than mommy and daddy’s.”

Sheng pouted, “Mommy doesn’t visit anymore.”

Gun’s gaze lifted to Dean’s, and he saw a frown. He rubbed Dean’s knee, saying, “Well, everything is okay, isn’t it? We shouldn’t worry about big people's problems.”

“But I want mommy to live with us. It’s unfair and I don’t like aunty Cherry,” he continued.

Gun sighed and stood up. “That’s enough out of you, and I want you to behave. Dean’ll pinch your nose if you misbehave.”

Sheng covered his nose and jumped off Dean’s lap, running away.

The brother chuckled and Dean asked him, “When are you going to tell him the truth? Our mother abandoned us, and when she is here, all she does is pretend that everything is okay.”

Sitting down on the bed. He hugged his brother, who groaned and said, “He’s young. He doesn’t need to see his mother in the light of a monster. Everyone is different, Dean, and you know it.”

Dean nodded his head and said, “Tell me now, why are you going clubbing? Your high maintenance ass belongs here at home with us and not wasting money.”

Gun sat up and smacked him on his stomach. “I’m not high maintenance.”

Dean winked at him.

*

Gun made his way back to the table and smiled at Daisy. “P, this was a great idea.”

She chuckled and looked over at the friend she introduced Gun to. He was smiling as he looked at Gun and they’d just gotten back from the dancefloor.

“Are you enjoying your company?” She asked, hinting at him.

Gun looked beside him. He had to admit that Jet was a handsome guy. He had a wonderful future ahead of him, but there was already someone in his heart.

He looked back at Daisy saying, “P, you did this on purpose.”

She smiled, nodding her head. Looking at the other gays with them she said, “Since Jane has a man, I figured you need one too.”

Jet smirked beside him and placed his arm around Gun’s shoulder and said, “Don’t mind her. Want to go back to the dance floor?”

Gun shook his head. “Later? These heels are killing my feet.”

Jet nodded, but kept his arm around his shoulder.

Gun forced a smile and picked up the glass of water and swallowed it. He sighed inwardly. 

Jet was good looking, but his hands? They wouldn’t stay off of him on the dance floor.

He felt suffocated but didn’t want to leave a poor impression on the senior.

Leaning back against the bench, and looked around. The music was pounding loudly and the bodies on the dancefloor were slowly turning erotic.

Gun felt a shudder and shook Jet’s arm off, making him frown. Looking at his shoulder that had the hairs sticking up, he wondered, ‘What’s going on?’

Daisy frowned as she saw a man approach their table. He was handsome, but he looked dangerous.

Their group became alert, and it was only Gun who was in his own world.

Chips stopped at the table and smiled at everyone. Focussing his attention on Gun, he said, “If you were going to be here, why didn’t you let me know?”

Gun’s head snapped up hearing the familiar voice and paled when he saw Chips.

“What, what?” Gun asked, losing his composure.

Chips nodded his head. “The boss knows you’re here. He’s waiting for you in the VIP area.”

Gun’s eyes widened. He looked around to see if he could see King, but there was no sign of him.

“Excuse me, who are you?” Daisy asked, intrigued.

Chips glanced over at her as he held his hand out to Gun waiting for him and said, “Just someone who works for Me Laedeke’s boyfriend.”

Gun was speechless and so was the group of friends. Gun shook his head. “I don’t want to see him. I’m going home.”

He moved out of his seat ready to leave, but then he spotted Delta in the crowd, who was smirking.

“This way,” Chips said as he waited.

Gun felt lost. He couldn’t run now, and he was sure they would catch him. He looked back at Daisy and the others saying, “Seniors, I’ll be off first.”

Daisy nodded her head. She felt embarrassed; she assumed he didn’t have anyone and boy was she wrong but why didn’t he say anything when she introduced Jet to him?

*

Gun took I’m a deep breath as he walked through the door leading to the office.

He shuddered when he saw King standing before the desk with a tab in his hand.

He had on a black suit, even the shirt underneath was black.

He glanced over as the door opened and looked at Gun, who was dressed to the nines.

“Hello,” he greeted.

“Hi,” Gun greeted smoothly and looked around.

He made his way forward and ran his fingertips over the desk and said as he looked up into Kai’s eyes, “You called me back here?”

He nodded his head. “Who was the guy you were dancing with?”

4