Chapter 18
21 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gun somewhat knew he would ask this question. He moved closer to him and placed his hands on his left arm and asked as he looked into his eyes, "Is that the first thing, you're going to say to me?"

"Hello was the first thing I said to you," he answered in almost a whisper.

Gun stood in front of him leaning his weight on him and ran a hand up his chest saying, "But it was such a boring greeting."

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

Gun smiled, "It's not what you want but what we both want. I'm sure you didn't call me all the way here just to ask me about that guy."

King picked up that Gun was referring to the feelings he expressed for him back then. He leaned forward and ran his hands down his sides and cupped his butt when he reached it. 

King lifted Gun up and turned around with him as his eyes widened and placed him down on the desk.

Gun ran his hands up his chest and snaked them over his shoulders. He bit down on his lip as he looked at King's lips.

King wrapped Gun's legs around his waist and asked, "Do you want to hear me say that I missed you?"

Gun nodded his head and lifted his gaze locking it with Kai's.

His heart was beating fast as he thought of his next words saying, "I missed you Kai."

King took in a deep breath, he was happy to hear those words. Before admitting his feelings he asked, "Then why haven't you come to see me?"

Gun blinked his eyes and a year dropped. His lips began to tremble as he said, "I, I, I don't want to like you anymore."

"So you don't want me to kiss you?" King asked sounding disappointed.

Gun shook his head, "I already told you that I am in love with you."

King smiled inwardly and cautiously leaned forward. He placed a kiss in Gun's lips and pulled back searching for any signs that told him Gun didn't want this but there was nothing.

He moved back down to kiss him again but this time, Gun took the initiative and pulled him down by the neck slamming their lips together.

King felt his legs close around his waist and move closer.

Gun's tongue was soon exploring the inside of King's mouth for the first time and it almost seemed like he wanted to dominate him.

Gun's thoughts were different.

He dreamt of this day many times and actually thought it would never happen. He wanted to taste the inside of Kai's mouth and what he was tasting right now was sending shivers down his spine.

He could taste the hint of alcohol and something else that he couldn't pin point.

Soon King seemed to take control of their kiss and led the way.

He picked Gun up and carried him over to the couch and lied them down. He gently pressed his weight on him, minding not to crush him.

*

King kissed trails down Gun's neck as he squirmed underneath him and giggled.

Each kiss was followed by a smile, as King enjoyed his scent.

Who knows how long they had made out but he didn't care. He knew he promised to get home as soon as he could but it didn't matter right now.

King came up from the crook in his neck and asked, "What's so funny?"

Gun was sure that he was glowing red and shook his head. Looking away he mumbled, "Nothing."

King placed his fingers against his chin and turned it to look towards him and asked, "Have you eaten?"

He nodded his, "I had dinner."

King looked at his watch then down at him and asked, "What time was that?"

Gun frowned. Thinking about it he said, "I think seven."

King tried to climb off of him but Gun pulled him back down asking with a pout, "Where are you going?"

King could feel how fast Gun's heart was beating but wasn't sure what was going on. Gun seemed daring but his heart was telling a different story.

Staring at him, he couldn't see any signs that he was nervous.

"Aren't we done here?" King asked.

"Can we stay like this?" Gun asked.

King thought about it and didn't see a problem with his suggestion. Focussing his attention on him he said, "Fine but lie on me. You might die from suffocation."

They switched positions and King was staring up at Gun.

Gun traced his fingertip over King's nose asking, "Did you miss me?"

King nodded his head slowly, "I did."

Gun's smile seemed to brighten. Looking into his eyes he confessed, "I wanted to phone you but I don't have your number."

"And you've been busy at university," King added.

Gun's eyes widened. He sat up on his knees and looked at King who sat up with his one hand resting on the backrest of the couch.

He pulled Gun forward to sit in his lap and smiled at him as he tilted his head to get a better look of Gun.

He leaned forward and pecked him on the lips then asked, "Yes, I know about you."

He pecked him again and continued in between pecks, "Don't forget, I so shady side businesses and I need to make sure that the people around me are worth keeping around me."

He trailed kisses down his neck.

Gun closed his eyes focussing on the lips on his neck and the voice that spoke to him.

"You know this was all planned by Troy, why are you still asking?" He asked.

King opened his eyes and looked up at his expression. He could see that he was enjoying the tender kisses he was serving him.

"Do you know that I'm addicted to your scent?" King asked.

Gun scoffed, "You should be, I smell nice."

"Delicious," he corrected Gun.

Gun smiled and placed his hands on his shoulders. Moving away to look at him, he asked, "What else do you know about me?"

Looking into his eyes, King said, "I know you like me. I like you too but…"

"But?" Gun asked invested in the rest.

"We can't be together," he said.

Gun's expression dropped and so did the happiness in his heart. Climbing off of King slowly, he walked towards the desk asking, "Why?"

King walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. He reached up to his face and wiped away the tears on his cheek and whispered, "I don't want to put you in any danger. Everyone knows about you already."

"Then why are you pushing me further into the lion's den? If I'm with you, I'll be safe." Gun asked as he turned around and looked into his eyes.

The tears were streaming down, begging for him to change his mind.

Wiping his tears away with his thumbs, he leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

Gun burst out in a sob and placed his head against King's chest.

Combing his hand through his hair he let out a sigh and said, "Fine but you have to promise me that you'll do what I say when I say it."

3