Chapter 19
21 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going against his rules, King accepted Gun.

They arrived at King’s place, and Gun was confused. It was a small house in a neighbourhood that had many people and they had to swap out cars twice and took a detour.

“Aren’t you rich?” Gun asked him as he sat down on the couch.

King smirked. He walked over to the bar and poured himself a glass of whiskey and for Gun a glass of sweet red wine.

Walking over to him, he leaned down and placed a deep kiss on Gun’s lips, making turn a deep shade of pink.

Sitting down beside him, he handed Gun the glass.

Shaking his head, Gun said, “I don’t drink.”

“Try it. It’s sweet,” he said.

Gun hesitantly took the glass.

“Did you tell your father?” He asked.

He nodded his head as he peeked at him. “Mn, I told him I’m staying over at a friend’s.”

King smirked as he watched Gun take a sip from the glass. 

“You like?” He asked.

Gun shook his head. “It’s a little strong.”

He chuckled and placed the glass down, taking the wine from Gun.

He turned to him and said, “I’m Kai when I do legal business. King when I’m doing illegal things.”

Gun nodded his head slowly. Holding his hand out, he said, “I’m Gun.”

King smirked and shook his hand.

He leaned forward and placed his lips against Gun, who quickly put his hands up against his chest. “What are you doing?”

Gun ended up lying on the couch, staring up at King with wide eyes.

Looking down at him, he said, “Don’t worry. I’m not going to force myself on you. I just want to have another taste.”

Gun let him lower down on him and soon he was a whimpering mess and King was letting up.

Ten minutes went by.

Twenty minutes.

Thirty minutes then finally King let him go, but Gun was dizzy.

Wiping the spit away from his mouth, and looked at Gun. He picked him up and carried him to his bedroom and placed him on the bed.

He walked over to the closet space he set up for Gun and took out a pink tracksuit and socks. He walked back to the bed and asked, “Can you dress yourself?”

Gun looked over at him as he sat down and asked, “Why? You don’t like what I’m wearing?”

He shook his head. “No, I want to go to sleep. Are you going to sleep in that?”

Gun sat up and looked down. King stood up and walked out of the room, giving him his privacy while he went to fetch their drinks.

Looking at the tracksuit that was given to him, Gun could instantly tell that he’d end up stripping later on in the night.

Walking up to the wardrobe, he looked through Kai’s clothes, then took out a black shirt and slipped it on once he got naked. 

Kai was taking his time to return to the bedroom, and he wanted those plump lips of his sucking his again. He made his way to the living room and saw that Kai had his back facing him while he was on a call with someone.

“Everything will be taken care of. I hope the police force will cooperate with me on this,” King said.

He heard a chair move from behind him and turned around and took in a sharp breath when he saw Gun’s appearance.

Gun looked up at him innocently, then sat down on the couch after grabbing his glass of wine. He looked at Kai as he took a sip.

King could feel his soul shake as the shirt lifted right up to his hips as he sat down. Turning away from him, he didn’t see the smirk that formed on Gun’s lips.

“Thank you Lieutenant, have a great evening,” he said and ended the call.

Swallowing a breath, he placed the phone in his pocket and turned to Gun and saw that the wine was almost finished.

Taking a seat beside him, he took the glass saying, “Slow down, we wouldn’t want you to get drunk.”

Gun leaned against him after he placed the glass on the coffee table saying, “You took your time, so I came to look for you.”

King rubbed his hand up and down Gun’s arm asking, “What happened to the clothes I gave you?”

“I sleep naked at home,” Gun said, and yawned.

King picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, saying, “Let’s get you to bed. You look like you’re about to pass out.”

As he placed Gun on the bed, he heard snoring and chuckled. ‘Was it the wine?’

*

Gun woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Opening his eyes, he looked around and his soul almost left his body when he saw Kai lying beside him.

King had woken up an hour before and was staring at him. Smiling, he said, “Good morning.”

Gun nodded, smiled back at him, and said as he closed his eyes, “Good morning.”

He turned facing King and kept his eyes closed.

King stared at him for a moment. “Aren’t you getting up?”

“Not now. It’s early,” he said.

“You have classes in two hours,” King reminded him.

“Shit!” Gun snapped as he sat up.

He looked down at Kai and asked, “Can you take me home?”

“Why?” He asked.

“I have to get lunch ready and get Sheng ready for school,” he said as he got up.

Raising a brow, King said, “Can’t they do it themselves?”

Gun paused as he was putting on the joggers Kai gave him last night and looked at him. He shook his head then said, “No, I. I do it for them.”

“Why?” King asked as he sat up on the bed.

Gun sat down and looked at him, saying, “It’s a responsibility that I took on.”

Raising a brow, he asked, “Why?”

Gun scoffed, thinking back to it all. He asked, “Are you probing for information out of me?”

He nodded his head with a smile saying, “Well, I won’t know unless I ask you.”

Sighing, Gun said, “My parents are divorced. My mother fell in love with another man and left us. I guess raising five kids was too much. My brother even suspects that she maybe wanted a daughter.”

King could see the pain in his eyes and wondered what it was about.

“But things will work out. You aren’t their maid and you need to be pampered,” King said.

Gun chuckled. He crawled over to him and straddled him. Looking into his eyes, he asked, “And are you going to be the one to pamper me?”

King smirked. He took Gun’s hands in his and said, “That’s what I wanted to talk to you about, but the wine knocked you out.”

“What is it?” Gun asked, suddenly worried.

“You already know about me. I’m Kai during the day and King at night. I didn’t want to start a relationship because I’m King, but it looks like I’ve fallen for Troy’s games,” he said.

Smirking, Gun said, “No, you fell for my charms.”

King fixed Gun’s hair, saying, “But I don’t know what to do. Are you going to be Kai’s boy or King’s boy?”

He frowned hearing the question then asked, “Can’t I just be yours?”

3