Chapter 24
21 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that they were done shopping, Gun took King to the convenience store near his house.

He went through the aisles picking out stuff to eat while King walked around with the basket in his hands.

After paying, they made the food, then sat in a corner. King was picking at the noodles with chopsticks as he waited for the cheese to melt that Gun put inside. He glanced over at Gun and saw that he was already eating while scrolling through his phone.

“Why did you bring me here? I thought you wanted to go out eating,” he asked.

Gun looked at him as he placed his phone down and said, “We are eating.”

Pointing the sticks at Gun, he said, “I have so much money and here I am in a fucking convenience store.”

Pointing his sticks at the door, Gun said, “You are welcome to leave.”

Scoffing, he said, “It’s too early.”

Rolling his eyes, Gun asked, “Why are you complaining? It’s something different and we’ve had enough takeout already. Italian food, Singaporean and even western cuisine.”

“Where’s the problem?” He asked.

Shaking his head, Gun said, “Nothing. Change is good, and I’ve spent enough of your money.”

King stared at him for a moment and asked, “Are you sure it’s enough?”

Raising a brow, Gun asked, “What do you mean?”

King leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. Staring into his eyes, he asked, “Are you coming home with me tonight?”

Gun thought about it and he was convinced by the look in King’s eyes. His gaze lowered to his lips and kissed him on the lips. Their exchange turned passionate and stopped when they heard something drop onto the floor behind them.

King turned back to look at what it was and he saw it was a child staring at them in awe.

He glared at the child, then turned to look at Gun and saw that he was dazed. He smirked and said, “I wasn’t expecting to see your friend and her boyfriend.”

“She’s not my friend,” he said, sounding angry.

King raised a brow. “What do you mean?”

Picking at his food, Gun thought about Champ and said, “He manipulated her. If I knew he was going to be an asshole, I wouldn’t have encouraged her to confess.”

“How is he?” He asked.

Turning to him, he said, “He looks at me as though I am a cockroach. And he’s always with his fucking friends who look at me like they want to eat me up and its so weird because one day, he is pissed when he looks at me then he’s so chilled especially when he is with me, sometimes it feels like he wants me, like he wants to say more than he does.”

King started eating and nodded his head, “Ignore him. If he gets out of hand, I’ll deal with him.”

Gun smiled and leaned over, giving him a kiss on his cheek, “Wanna know something?”

King nodded, although he wasn’t interested because it looked like he was going to talk bullshit.

Reaching for his ear, he said, “I like having a boyfriend.”

“Can you take me home with you?” A small voice suddenly spoke.

The couple looked back and saw a boy. It was the same boy King saw earlier on that interrupted their kiss. 

Gun reached down and picked the boy up and placed him on his lap.

King continued eating while he watched them.

Gun shoved noodles in his mouth then looked around them to see if there were any adults around, but there wasn’t. He turned to King, saying, “Can you do something about this?”

“Leave him at the lost and found,” he scoffed.

“Is he your husband? He doesn’t like us,” the boy asked.

Gun looked down at him and squeezed his cheeks. Nodding his head to his question, he asked, “Where are your parents?”

“They left me by my aunty,” he answered and climbed over into King’s lap, who took him with care but ignored him.

“So where is she?” He asked.

The boy shrugged. “Somewhere, I don’t know. She’s coming home tonight.”

“Is there no one at home to look after you?” Gun questioned and shoved more noodles into his mouth.

He nodded his head. “Her boyfriend.”

“So why are you here?” King asked as he glared at Gun, who was about to feed the boy again.

He felt the boy tremble. He shook his head, saying, “I don’t want to be alone with him.”

“What’s your name?” Gun asked as he stared at King, worried.

“Mouse,” he answered and took the pink drink King gave him.

“You look more like a twinkle,” King stated absentmindedly.

Mouse chuckled.

“He likes that name,” Gun said. ‘I want a gay baby,’ he thought.

King glared at him as though he knew what Gun was thinking. 

*

“He ruined our date,” King grumbled as they watched Mouse play on a swing.

Gun turned to him, saying, “We’ll have plenty of chances in the future. And I love kids, so stop complaining.”

King’s mouth twitched. He looked at Mouse, then back at him and asked, “When are you sending him home?”

Turning to him, he said, “I don’t think…”

Just then a yell erupted across the park and the couple looked over at the man who was scolding Mouse, “WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER.”

Mouse jumped off the swing and rushed to the man. He didn’t want the couple getting in trouble, so when he reached his aunt’s boyfriend, he grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

King stood up, obviously aware of the situation. He looked behind them at one of his men and signalled for him to go after Mouse and keep watch, an order he gave before they reached the park.

Gun pulled him down and hugged his arm. “Thank you.”

“For what?” King asked as he brushed the hairs behind his ear.

Gun peeked up at him. “You’ve got a mean face but a big heart. You went from throwing tantrums to liking me and I appreciate you for that.”

King smiled down at him and placed a kiss on his lips. Looking down into his eyes, he said, “I’m not a liar.”

Gun chuckled, “I know.”

*

Gun stood nervously before King, who was slowly taking his clothes off for him. 

“Look at me, Gun,” King whispered. 

Lifting his gaze, King saw he had tears in his eyes. Raising a brow, he asked, “Why are you crying?”

Gun shook his head and quickly wiped the tears away. “I’m not crying. Just…”

“I already told you I don’t want to have sex,” he assured him as he placed his hands on Gun’s shoulders firmly.

“Then why are you taking off my clothes?” Gun asked him in a trembling voice.

King sighed inwardly, then continued undressing him. The dungaree fell to the floor and Gun stepped out of it.

He pulled the black crop top and threw it away. Taking Gun’s hands in his, he helped him walk back to the bed and looked down at the heels Gun was wearing, unsure if he should take them off.

Sitting down on the bed, he pulled Gun closer as he spread his legs to give him space. Looking up at Gun, he ran his hand over his stomach, then placed a kiss above his belly button.

King’s hands explored Gun’s body tenderly as he took in his scent. He missed the smell of Gun’s body and finally he was going to get his fill of what he wanted.

Gun stood there trembling, and his body was slowly heating. He didn’t know why, but he liked the feeling of King’s hands on his body.

His head dropped back as King’s hand trailed up his spine while the other rubbed down his thigh.

Kissing down his stomach to his pubic area, King saw Gun was erect and smirked.

“Gun?” He called.

“Mn?” He answered and brought his head forward.

Looking into his hazy gaze, he said, “Masturbate for me.”

“What?”

2