Chapter 23
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gun opened the front door and let Kai and his men in.

King looked around the house, and it was small. Looking down at his pouting boyfriend, he asked, “Why do you look like that?”

“I’m not happy. This way,” Gun said, leading them to his room.

He sat down on the bed as King looked around the room. Pointing at everything he said, “Make sure you scan everything for any bugs and take everything out.”

Gun grabbed him by the arm and tugged at him. “You need to replace everything.”

Looking down at him, King asked, “Really? Why? I didn’t buy any of it.”

He punched him on the arm and said, “You are my boyfriend and you’re rich. Why haven’t you spoilt me like this? And I am always the one going out of my way to see you. All you do is sit around and when it comes to eating, we always have to eat in one of your offices. It’s like you don’t even like me.”

Gun pushed him and stormed out of the room.

King shook his head amused, Gun was adorable whether he knew it or not.

He sat down on the bed and the scent he knew all too well snuck up his nose. He lied down and hugged one of Gun’s pillows, making his men snicker.

They carried the items out of the house and luckily there wasn’t anyone around to see the President of Kai Technologies around.

“Everything is done, boss,” one of the men said.

“Did you check it for any bugs?” He asked.

The man nodded. “Yes, I found nothing. His phone was clear too, but the number can’t be traced, so I suspect that it’s someone who has a wide list of connections.

King nodded his head, “Alright, let’s go.”

They came downstairs, and he saw Gun was lying on a couch glaring at them. King couldn’t hold back a smile and asked, “Well, are you going to sit there or are we going to go shopping?”

Gun suddenly sat up and asked, “Are you serious?”

King nodded his head.

He jumped up and ran to him. King picked him up and let Gun assault him with many kisses. He squealed as he was put down and ran upstairs to put something else on.

Gun came down wearing a yellow jumpsuit dungaree and black boots.

King looked at him and shook his head.

“What?” Gun asked, confused.

“Nothing. How did you manage to get all your clothes? The bright coloured clothes hurt my eyes,” he said.

Gun answered as they walked out, “Oh, my father gives me money to spend on myself as a thank you for helping. Luckily, I stopped growing. Like what I’m wearing now, I bought it three years ago, and it’s still in good condition.”

King took his hand in his and said, “Your life has been rough.”

*

They stopped outside the mall, and luckily King was dressed like a civilian. Gun grabbed his hand and said, “Let’s go in.”

“Mn,” he said, pulling down the hoodie.

Gun raised a brow. “Is it really that bad to be seen with me?”

King looked at him, “No.”

“So, why are you hiding?” He asked, leading him up the escalator.

King sighed and pulled down the hoodie, then fixed the beanie. He was dressed in all white and looked like a university student.

Looking at Gun, he asked, “Is this better?”

Gun grinned, “Very handsome.”

Rolling his eyes, King said, “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“But you are handsome,” Gun said, dragging him to the jewellery store first.

As they stopped by the door, the security guard looked at them, then opened to let them in.

“Thank you,” Gun said, dragging his boyfriend.

Meanwhile, King was checking out the guard, who had a look of disdain on his face. ‘I should wipe that look off your face.’

The attendant looked at them and smiled. “Welcome. May I help you?”

Gun stopped in front of her and nodded his head. “Yes. My boyfriend got rid of all the necklaces my ex bought me, so we’re here to replace them.”

The lady seemed surprised and looked at King beside him, who just stared at her. She blushed and looked back at Gun, who had a brow raised. 

“Where would you like to start? We have many necklaces to look at,” she said.

Gun smirked, looking at King as he said, “I want rings too.”

“Just get what you want,” King groaned and went to sit on the couch.

He watched Gun as he spoke the woman’s ears off, but the thought remained in his mind, wondering who had the balls to stalk his boyfriend.

Gun walked up to him holding his hand out, “Give me your card, mine is at home.”

Handing it over, King asked, “What is the damages?”

Gun scoffed. “Nothing you need to know about.”

Almost immediately when he paid, an SMS came through. Kai looked at it and he frowned, glancing over at Gun, who was collecting the bags. He got up and took the gift bags from him, saying, “Really, Gun? Really?”

Gun shrugged, looking at him, and said, “You can’t blame me. My boyfriend has a lot of money and I’m sure you haven’t spent your savings on anyone else.”

King leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. Pulling away, he looked down at him asking, “How are you so sure?”

Grinning, he answered, “Because you’re selfish.”

King pulled him out of the store as he chuckled. One of his guys followed them and was waiting outside. Handing the bags to him, he turned to Gun and asked, “Where to next?”

Gun looked around and saw a yoghurt stall and pointed at it. “Let’s go there first, then head to a shoe shop. My stalker bought me five pairs of heels. I want nine from you.”

King raised a brow. “Only four more?”

Gun nodded as they stopped in line. “Yeah, I don’t want to finish your money.”

*

“Gun?” They heard call from a female voice.

He turned around to look at who it was and groaned. King looked down at him, saying, “We’re up next.”

He nodded his head. Looking at the server, he asked, “Can I have a blueberry frozen yoghurt and he’ll have a lemon one.”

She nodded her head with a smile, accepting the cash from King.

Meanwhile, Gun turned around to face Jane and Champ. He smiled at them, but Jane’s eyes went to the person beside him.

Gun walked up to her and gave her a hug. “How have you been?”

“Al, alright and yourself?” She asked, hugging Champ’s arm.

He nodded his head. King turned around and shoved a pink spoon in his mouth, saying, “This shit is sour. Why did you buy it?”

“Hi!” Jane gasped.

King looked down at her, then at her boyfriend and nodded. They could easily tell that he was older than them.

“Oh, babe, this is Jane and her boyfriend. I told you about them. Jane, this is my boyfriend,” Gun introduced.

“Does your boyfriend have a name?” Champ asked.

King looked at him and said, “It’s Neo.”

He looked back at Gun and saw that he was emptying one cup into another and said, “Let’s go. Time isn’t waiting for us.”

Looking at the het couple, he said, “Well, it was nice meeting you. See you around.”

1